Liquor at Studio 28?

egrguy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I don't know about the homeless because it's still an auto oriented design. Unless they come up with the concept of a super-center-soup-kitchen. :P

I do think that more areas of 28th street will decay and people will perceive that to mean higher crime just like they perceive crime in grity urban areas, even when it's not there. This will lead to a greater decrease in customers in the area. Of course this is all just my speculation, what do I know?

Good thing Wyoming city comissioners approved this because i remember when studio 28 was the place to go back in the day. However, now that there are 3 new theatres knapp@Beltline/and 60th and kalamazoo& cinimark. People now have more choices instead of one or the other. So i can see why there attendance fell by so much. I dont think this is gonna solve the movie theatres money troubles though. Id hate to see that theatre go out of business its a vital part of wyomings business district. On another note down the street what is happening with the Rogers Plaza Building?

Archived