New Observation Deck

cinco

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Branding people at the bank would never let that something like that get out :silly:

However if memory serves me correctly, back when the NCAA tournament was in town there was a temporary bar on an unused high number floor of the building.

The views from the corp. dining room are great though.

The Branding people at the bank would never let that something like that get out :silly:

However if memory serves me correctly, back when the NCAA tournament was in town there was a temporary bar on an unused high number floor of the building.

The views from the corp. dining room are great though.

I don't know if any of you remember this, but, back when the BofA tower was first built they were trying to get people to support the shops in Founder's Hall. They were offering a free trip up to the temporary observation deck/floor if you made a purchase worth so much from one of the stores. I don't remember what floor but it was one of the upper floors that wasn't completed. Quite a spectacular view. I always hoped someone would build a permanent one.

Archived