Ally Charlotte Center (f/k/a Tryon Place) - 26 floors - 427'

Bled_man

Utility markings today on Stonewall St side of future offices of ____________________ at Tryon Place (they are killing it on the parking revenue $14 all day to park and most construction workers from Legacy project)  If a sidewalk gets torn up let me know and I will run over take a photo LOL 

IMG_0065.JPG

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

(they are killing it on the parking revenue $14 all day to park and most construction workers from Legacy project)

lol. Do you hate the word Union so much you refuse to use it here?

What would you do if you had to go to one of the many Union Stations?

• Like 1

On 8/15/2017 at 10:34 PM, KJHburg said:

Like Union stations just think Legacy Union sounds unfinished to me  how about Square, Plaza, Center, Centre, something. I am betting over time people will call it just Legacy too. 

I was always under the impression that the "Legacy Union" is just the umbrella term. Since this is planned to be a large development, I envision the Tower will eventually become Legacy Union Tower, on Legacy Union Plaza served by Legacy Union Parking Deck next to Legacy Union Mound of Dirt Hill.

But even if that does become the case, us humans like to shorten things. So it likely will just be "Legacy Tower" or "Union Tower" in common conversation.

Edited by Squid7085

1 hour ago, mpretori said:

BREAKING:

Tenant in the works 

700'+ tall office tower with a 400'+ tower hotel/apartments. 

Wow! That's amazing news!!!

If the Duke tower happens, there could be three office towers rising in the same vicinity.

I hope that the design is nice.

Edited by SydneyCarton

4 minutes ago, Dale said:

Well, I suppose we'll all know soon.

I'm pretty sure you're a casual observer, like myself. But even your post, I can't tell now who is being coy and in the know or if it's all BS.

But hopefully, soon enough, deals are signed and they have a paper boy handing out fliers with renderings and such. 

700'+ Tower would be crazy though. If they already have about 400K sq. Ft. almost Leased, I guess it's not too hard to imagine them building a 700' tower 

Edited by AirNostrumMAD

9 minutes ago, AirNostrumMAD said:

I'm pretty sure you're a casual observer, like myself. But even your post, I can't tell now who is being coy and in the know or if it's all BS.

But hopefully, soon enough, deals are signed and they have a paper boy handing out fliers with renderings and such. 

700'+ Tower would be crazy though. If they already have about 400K sq. Ft. almost Leased, I guess it's not too hard to imagine them building a 700' tower 

Oh no, total dilettante here. Just cueing off Ricky's hint that there will be a formal announcement as soon as next month.