Ally Charlotte Center (f/k/a Tryon Place) - 26 floors - 427'

Bled_man

On 6/11/2019 at 6:05 PM, Urban Cowboy said:

The deck is about halfway complete, it seems. Based on the renderings it will come all the way to Hill street and front it/277 without much screening. It will be interesting to see how the deck looks along College and the against the JW. I hope Crescent will do something to dress it up.

A3ADA3F9-9340-44E0-8D4A-D3297C79DAB9.png

They should screan this deck  like LU but in a more sleek pattern.

^^^ I am counting 23 floors from various photos above so I believe few more until topping out.  Plus I see no tree up there.

as for Wells Fargo if I was CEO first thing I would do is move the HQ to Charlotte closer to regulators in DC and NY.  Eliminate all non customer facing jobs in California and move those jobs to Charlotte or Winston Salem or any of their sites across the country outside of California.   They are having some trouble finding a new CEO according to reports I have read in the Wall Street Journal.  With my real estate holdings and other sweet businesses I am afraid I don't have time.    But this CEO search is important for Charlotte for sure.  

I sure wish Ally Bank would announce the obvious their HQ is here in Charlotte where most of their top execs are located and keep the major operations in Detroit but just really designate this city as the HQ. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

^^^ I am counting 23 floors from various photos above so I believe few more until topping out.  Plus I see no tree up there

2 hours ago, JorgiPorgi said:

Are we officially topped out? Or still a little more to go. Anyway- from this afternoon before the storms. 

Despite there being no tree, yes, we are topped out save for the “hat” with the ally signage. 

• Like 3