Bled_man

Ally Charlotte Center (f/k/a Tryon Place) - 26 floors - 427'

3 minutes ago, Jasons0013 said:

I really hope BB&T s goes anywhere else but Legacy Union.

I know there are lots more important factors that go into the decision of where to build/lease for a corporate HQ, and apparently BB&T has a reputation for being extraordinarily value-conscious, but I wouldn't want to put my HQ building chockablock with a tower named for my largest competitor. I'd definitely search for an independent plot or block.

44 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

I think you will see a hotel at Legacy just wait.  Residential who knows but Johno Harris stated he knows all the office space and HQ drives demand for hotels and hotels in a big development like that are considered an amenity to the overall project.    Would love a Four Seasons with a limited number of Four Seasons Residences on top! 

Very good idea, a Four Seasons with residences would be awesome.  And, they typically have cool looking buildings.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jayvee said:

Stonewall is closing for an entire day to pour a 1200 yard mat foundation concrete pour for the JW, thats awesome

How many truck loads is that?

12 minutes ago, Bruco72 said:

How many truck loads is that?

The rule of thumb I've always heard is 10 yards per truck, so 120 trucks. For a job that big they may have some oversize concrete trucks they bring out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The deck is about halfway complete, it seems. Based on the renderings it will come all the way to Hill street and front it/277 without much screening. It will be interesting to see how the deck looks along College and the against the JW. I hope Crescent will do something to dress it up.

A3ADA3F9-9340-44E0-8D4A-D3297C79DAB9.png

14 minutes ago, Urban Cowboy said:

The deck is about halfway complete, it seems. Based on the renderings it will come all the way to Hill street and front it/277 without much screening. It will be interesting to see how the deck looks along College and the against the JW. I hope Crescent will do something to dress it up.

per crescent "rendering is meant to represent the building, not the deck."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/11/2019 at 6:05 PM, Urban Cowboy said:

They should screan this deck  like LU but in a more sleek pattern.