Bled_man

Ally Charlotte Center (f/k/a Tryon Place) - 26 floors - 427'

Forgive me if this has been discussed recently, but are there plans for any sort of ornamental LED lighting (ie duke/legacy/barings)?  With the texture of this building, lighting could be pretty fun.

On 8/3/2019 at 7:45 PM, gman430 said:

fullsizeoutput-4bf.jpg

Ifsthis parking deck built in a way in that a 10-20 story building could be built on top of it because that sure would seem like a massive waste of space if they couldn't do that?

Edited by Ric0_0

Two observations:

1) Is it me or does the hotel have an impossibly small footprint?  It doesn’t seem like it’ll be more than one room wide, no?

2) I’ve noticed that the top floor of the Ally tower is taller than the rest... by a good 4-5 feet, I’d say.  The executives will have some nice high ceilings in the penthouse!  :tw_joy:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GoingUptown said:

Two observations:

1) Is it me or does the hotel have an impossibly small footprint?  It doesn’t seem like it’ll be more than one room wide, no?

2) I’ve noticed that the top floor of the Ally tower is taller than the rest... by a good 4-5 feet, I’d say.  The executives will have some nice high ceilings in the penthouse!  :tw_joy:

Its not really that small. See attached. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 5.30.26 PM.png

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, GoingUptown said:

Two observations:

the hotel is just center hallway and room on either side fairly typical hotel footprint.    You may be right about the exec level. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KJHburg said:

for the record I just took information from the webpage https://www.allycharlottecenter.com/ for what it is worth shows minimal screening on the garage.   I hope it is screened as well as the Legacy Mega deck as it is completely screened and the only way you will see cars if look directly down at it from above.    Thats all no bad blood between me, RDF or anyone else I don't think. 

In other news this is NOT my car. 

IMG_1559.JPG

I love ya for it

Let’s try to break from this crap! Oks 

Screen no screen ...who cares. My dog had fleas and it is in my house. That is the the real problem 

Edited by A2.
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, KJHburg said:

Side view of Ally Center at Tryon Place today. 

IMG_1799.JPG

I don't think I've seen this view before, Thanks! 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 5:29 PM, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

image.thumb.png.98c095ee2ee1771ca3e8e1aa260a4db2.png

here fine, this is rendering with screening, that I shouldn't be sharing. This is not what it will look like though, but please just chill about the screening.

image.thumb.png.0c898cebcceeee83f4526270b5f8b0d1.png

image.thumb.png.ba1f6689e257b8fbe5f7cd5cdf8e51c4.png

Very Sexy.

Very Sexy.

It’s ok. There’s a pocket park planned the rest of the block behind though, which will be a nice place for dogs to relieve themselves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2