Bled_man

Ally Charlotte Center (f/k/a Tryon Place) - 26 floors - 427'

1 hour ago, michaelef said:

Yes perfect screen cover 

ally.PNG

Wonder if they’ll have large signs like this covering the empty upper seats of BOA Stadium during MLS Games so doesn’t look too empty and to promote more advertising opportunities.  

8 minutes ago, Hushpuppy321 said:

Wonder if they’ll have large signs like this covering the empty upper seats of BOA Stadium during MLS Games so doesn’t look too empty and to promote more advertising opportunities.  

Bet on it. The Sounders do that with parts of their upper level and I'd imagine other teams playing in football stadiums do too. It would be banners in team colors with their sponsor's logos on them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NOLA2CLT said:

any of you sign experts out there know how much a sign that big, with that much purple goes for these days?

I think we'd charge around 12$sqft, but I've got no clue what size that right there is.

13 minutes ago, Mgelbach said:

I think we'd charge around 12$sqft, but I've got no clue what size that right there is.

Its around 167 feet by 46.5 feet. My price was just print and material, but I'd have to freight that, and have no idea how I'd bind it, and install on an active construction site. 

26 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

There’s a decent chance you won’t be able to see spectrum from this angle in a few years emoji6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m 100 percent ok with this. 

1 hour ago, KJHburg said:

walk bys today. Really looking forward to the retail restaurant lineup.  Just a question is this signage going to be something we will see regularly on the garage or what?  

IMG_9972.JPG

IMG_9973.JPG

IMG_9976.JPG

IMG_9983.JPG

IMG_9984.JPG

they got a specialty rezoning for this, so I would venture to guess the answer is YES

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, KJHburg said:

walk bys today. Really looking forward to the retail restaurant lineup.  Just a question is this signage going to be something we will see regularly on the garage or what? 

IMG_9984.JPG

This tower looks great from this angle.

• Like 3

I hope the Ally soccer sign is NOT a permanent fixture.

If unfurling a giant new billboard every few months is Crescent’s way of “screening” this hideous deck - then they’ve lowered the bar further. AT LEAST have it cover down to the base of the deck.

I’ll be patient and hope this isn’t their solution here - just like I’ll be patient with their sweatband next door. But this project is currently a head-scratcher. Looks like they’ve barely done anything interior wise in several months, too.

• Like 3

I hope the Ally soccer sign is NOT a permanent fixture.
If unfurling a giant new billboard every few months is Crescent’s way of “screening” this hideous deck - then they’ve lowered the bar further. AT LEAST have it cover down to the base of the deck.
 I’ll be patient and hope this isn’t their solution here - just like I’ll be patient with their sweatband next door. But this project is currently a head-scratcher. Looks like they’ve barely done anything interior wise in several months, too.

It’s not their solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1