Ally Charlotte Center (f/k/a Tryon Place) - 26 floors - 427'

Bled_man

I think that these buildings turned out pretty well.  Charlotte's skyline keeps filling out, and these add to it.  Having lived in Charlotte and the Triangle, I think that Uptown is so dramatically better than downtown Raleigh, which is really pretty lame in my opinion.  In fact, I think that Franklin Street is the second best thoroughfare in the state after Tryon Street.

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, davidclt said:

Franklin Street reminds me a little of Telegraph in Berkeley, The Ave (University Way) in Seattle and State Street in Madison.

If we closed Tryon to car traffic, it would easily be the best thoroughfare in the state.

Edited by CarolinaDaydreamin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/17/2020 at 11:45 AM, navigator319 said:

I’m hoping/assuming panels get dropped in between the frames seen now. If that not the case, I would not put anything past the scum of Crescent, then it’s worse then the top ‘screening’ and the box the sticks above it.

"The scum of Crescent" seems a tad hyperbolic. And I say this having been strung along by them for 4 months for a job that should have been mine, and not gettin it.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Tyree Ricardo said:

"The scum of Crescent" seems a tad hyperbolic. And I say this having been strung along by them for 4 months for a job that should have been mine, and not gettin it.

I'm sorry but no. I have a true hate for them and it starts with and at the top and filters down to all the minions that work their.  Ineptitude and celebration of mediocrity reigns supreme in what I'm sure is a toxic internal culture built on fear and inbreeding of only people who agree and never express a different point of view.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1