Ally Charlotte Center (f/k/a Tryon Place) - 26 floors - 427'

Bled_man

http://www.charlottecentercity.org/Develop...development.pdf

I was just wondering why Center City Partners decided to change the picture from Trump Atlanta to Trump New Orleans.

Did they just get tired of the Atlanta rendering?

Because the building will more than likely look more like the New Orleans project rather than the Atlanta project.

QUOTE(TONYCLT @ Jun 26 2007, 11:15 AM) *

Because the building will more than likely look more like the New Orleans project rather than the Atlanta project.

Gawd, I hope not.

Neither do I : I'm not a big fan of the Trump designs used for New Orleans and Chicago... :mellow:

Edited by Xss

^ That's great as far as a hotel design, and could be modified to be very "open market"-esque at the base, though this project has to have some office component to it (and of course I still stubbornly cling to the notion that the main tower will be all office-space).

^^^ I definately think that the main tower will all be office.

No--the main tower is not commercial / office. It is hotel, condotel and luxury residences. The office tower will be separate and is dedicated to ALL OFFICE. The two structures will be connected by a 200K sqft retail podium (2 floors at 100K each) with lots of green space and pedestrian areas.

No--the main tower is not commercial / office. It is hotel, condotel and luxury residences. The office tower will be separate and is dedicated to ALL OFFICE. The two structures will be connected by a 200K sqft retail podium (2 floors at 100K each) with lots of green space and pedestrian areas.

Can you tell us if it will be a new tallest ?

definitely.

Floor wise, height wise, or both? Because residential/hotels have much shorter floor heights. I wish the tallest was the office building, then we would no doubt have a new tallest, but I will wait for what you say in your reply.

O, and while we're at it, will Trump trump Nashville's Sig Tower (which is 1,058 ft.)?

Floor wise, height wise, or both? Because residential/hotels have much shorter floor heights. I wish the tallest was the office building, then we would no doubt have a new tallest, but I will wait for what you say in your reply.

I can't confirm this, however I have heard:

65-74 stories for the hotel resi portion- approx 1.4M feet (not definite yet because it is still being defined)

36-44 stories for office - approx 750K to 1M feet

2 story retail - 200K feet

Total = 2.35M feet + or -