Ally Charlotte Center (f/k/a Tryon Place) - 26 floors - 427'

Bled_man

10 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

What is it? Can’t see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dump truck hits top of street sign/intersection crossbar at Tryon and Stonewall. 

****** But Im curious why you can't see it. Here's what it looks like for me in Safari on iPhone. Do you not see the arrow indicating a video? (If not, that explains A LOT about why videos get such terrible traction on here. Some people can't see them)IMG_5060.thumb.PNG.e78308071562f6a361107475cfe38a6e.PNG 

wow did it break a window or crack one at the Duke Energy Center?  why on earth would a driver drive like this is uptown Charlotte?  out in the suburbs on a big greenfield site maybe but in uptown Charlotte wow.  I stand on the corner to get photos some time good thing I am out of town!

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Crucial_Infra said:

Dump truck hits top of street sign/intersection crossbar at Tryon and Stonewall. 

****** But Im curious why you can't see it. Here's what it looks like for me in Safari on iPhone. Do you not see the arrow indicating a video? (If not, that explains A LOT about why videos get such terrible traction on here. Some people can't see them)IMG_5060.thumb.PNG.e78308071562f6a361107475cfe38a6e.PNG 

I never see any of th videos y'all post. I imagine the file type is for iPhone and I have an android. 

• Thanks 1

I don’t even have Instagram and the video works for me. No thumbnail, but it still plays when I click the arrow.

That is next-level negligence. What a moron. What I’m most impressed by is the fact that the cameraman foresaw it and knew it was a great time to whip out the camera. Freaking bravo. And yes, it definitely looks like it could have smacked a window. Impressively stupid. It’s only 7:30am and my daily entertainment needs have already been fulfilled. Thank you.

13 hours ago, KJHburg said:

good thing I am out of town!

Maaan, quit lying. We know that was you that captured this video from one of your many gargoyle perches. :tw_tounge_wink:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, dubone said:

https://i.imgur.com/pEuJcrx.gifv

^ another attempt incase it helps others view it. 

That is nuts, though.  I can't believe there isn't a major warning to those drivers that it is up. 

That worked, thanks!

And damn...that guy who walked out of DEC missed getting hit by a traffic light by like 5 seconds.

• Like 3

On 8/13/2018 at 2:30 PM, Matthew.Brendan said:

No such thing. FWIW. 

I can't see the .mov files - an Apple/QuickTime file format- posted, I can't see some Apple/iPhone specific emojis or the messaging functions they have like when people "like" a text or various animations. Those are the things I can't see and they are all developed by the Apple corporation.  I cannot see various things developed by the Apple corporation on my Android phone. 

7 hours ago, JBS said:

There is now a large fluorescent sign as you exit the property that says "LOWER DUMP BED"...

Hi - don't understand what a "lower dump bed" means.  I know what a dump truck means.

image.jpeg.440dfe39171ec62d51445352b2f5dd29.jpeg     Just don't know what a "dump bed" means?

Thanks, in advance, for anyone's help.  

image.jpeg.03a307dff48b769a6c1d94253399057f.jpeg

• Haha 2