Ally Charlotte Center (f/k/a Tryon Place) - 26 floors - 427'

Bled_man

:dontknow:

Seems like a vast expanse of real estate NVQ (with bldg's from 6th to Stonewall except for the "hole" between 2nd/MLK and 3rd)...Anywho, you are really keeping us UPers up in arms on what is to happen next. If we are really, really good UPers will you give us just a hint. :rolleyes:

(By the way, I don't know who you are or what you do, but your calls are spot on. Keep the info spicket running)

A2

OK.. Just a little bit and I am done on this off topic subject.. :offtopic: .. It could be near a building that most of us would not want to go to, unless we are the retainer. Or maybe just between some news and a good nights sleep. If I was Dubone, I would place this in yellow as project #89 with an unknown name, on his great looking maps. Rumor its not, as I am on the spot. We talk about The Vue as a 4th ward wonder, but this one may have two buildings, the smallest one having Duke Executives looking up across the way. If size matters, then BoA may be displaced, with The Vue Penthouse looking straight up at its grace. Its a name that may hire, if I am wrong, then I am fired! But it may be just a name, then just a city, or one after each other. I really can't say, so seeing is believing, give it 60 days or so or maybe more. This is not a leak, just what I see.. :shades:

OK.. Just a little bit and I am done on this off topic subject.. :offtopic: .. It could be near a building that most of us would not want to go to, unless we are the retainer. Or maybe just between some news and a good nights sleep. If I was Dubone, I would place this in yellow as project #89 with an unknown name, on his great looking maps. Rumor its not, as I am on the spot. We talk about The Vue as a 4th ward wonder, but this one may have two buildings, the smallest one having Duke Executives looking up across the way. If size matters, then BoA may be displaced, with The Vue Penthouse looking straight up at its grace. Its a name that may hire, if I am wrong, then I am fired! But it may be just a name, then just a city, or one after each other. I really can't say, so seeing is believing, give it 60 days or so or maybe more. This is not a leak, just what I see.. :shades:

Can someone translate please? :dontknow:

Not in fourth ward. He said between news and a good nights sleep, thats the observer and westin (the goodyear site). The smaller tower will be bigger than a Duke tower (not sure which one) and the bigger could possibly be taller than BofA. Done by Trump. Thats what I got out of it anyway.

Could be a number of sites -- News could be Observer or Channel 14 on Morehead .. good nights sleep could be anywhere. Didn't someone mention the Uptown Cabaret site being a candidate? That would be between Observer and Ascot Inn (though I don't know how good a nights sleep you'd get in there...)

Could be a number of sites -- News could be Observer or Channel 14 on Morehead .. good nights sleep could be anywhere. Didn't someone mention the Uptown Cabaret site being a candidate? That would be between Observer and Ascot Inn (though I don't know how good a nights sleep you'd get in there...)

tiblerbrit is very in-site-ful.

Translation:

"It could be near a building that most of us would not want to go to, unless we are the retainer"

= "Hall House land", as most of us want to keep it, but if we owned it, we wouldn't want to keep it.

"Or maybe just between some news and a good nights sleep."

= "the block between the Westin and the Observer, aka The Goodyear block", which is where most of our sources have already said it would go, except for one, who said that block is now in question, due to price gouging.

"If I was Dubone, I would place this in yellow as project #89 with an unknown name, on his great looking maps. Rumor its not, as I am on the spot."

= "It is a 'for sure' project, and one that is not already announced."

"We talk about The Vue as a 4th ward wonder, but this one may have two buildings, the smallest one having Duke Executives looking up across the way. If size matters, then BoA may be displaced, with The Vue Penthouse looking straight up at its grace."

= "It will be taller that BofA and Vue" (Not sure if this one is trying to hint at a location, too.)

"Its a name that may hire, if I am wrong, then I am fired!"

= "Trump is the name"

"But it may be just a name, then just a city, or one after each other."

= "or just 'Trump' or 'Trump Charlotte'"

"I really can't say, so seeing is believing, give it 60 days or so or maybe more."

= "It will take a couple more months before it is going to happen, but we have to wait and see"

"This is not a leak, just what I see"

= "This is just an observation and not a leak"

So, take it for what it's worth. It was posted as a riddle, so it is either just a rumor that is building on its own strength, or it is insider info that people don't want to just say outright. Either way, this is mostly information found throughout this thread. Trump is looking to build a two building project, one as tall as 70 stories. They looked at the Good Year site next to the the Westin, but are having trouble with the land, so now might go the Hall House land or another location. And, of course, the next few months are key.