Chinese Garden & Asian Cultural Center

Blazer85

I didnt even know about this until just today... apparently there's an organization trying to fund and develop a Chinese Garden and Asian Cultural Center somewhere along Greensprings Hwy and near the Glen Iris neighborhood. Personally, I think it's a very good idea. Between this and the other proposed "Asian Plaza" along Greensprings Hwy, we very well may have the beginnings of our very own China Town.

If you want to read more about the proposed Chinese Garden & Asian Cultural Center, you can go to their website here: http://www.bhmasianfound.org/index.htm

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I didnt even know about this until just today... apparently there's an organization trying to fund and develop a Chinese Garden and Asian Cultural Center somewhere along Greensprings Hwy and near the Glen Iris neighborhood. Personally, I think it's a very good idea. Between this and the other proposed "Asian Plaza" along Greensprings Hwy, we very well may have the beginnings of our very own China Town.

If you want to read more about the proposed Chinese Garden & Asian Cultural Center, you can go to their website here: http://www.bhmasianfound.org/index.htm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone willing to commit any funds should contact this organization through their website.

Around October 27th of this upcoming year, they're planning a big fundraising event, so keep an eye out for it, and support it if you get a chance.

Again... this doesn't matter if you're Asian or not. These type of developments can really change a city and boost the overall appeal to immigrants as well as foreign companies maybe looking to locate here. There are alot of spin-off benefits that could come as a result of this, so I encourage everyone to support this whether it be with your wallet or simply by word of mouth.

Anyone willing to commit any funds should contact this organization through their website.

Around October 27th of this upcoming year, they're planning a big fundraising event, so keep an eye out for it, and support it if you get a chance.

Again... this doesn't matter if you're Asian or not. These type of developments can really change a city and boost the overall appeal to immigrants as well as foreign companies maybe looking to locate here. There are alot of spin-off benefits that could come as a result of this, so I encourage everyone to support this whether it be with your wallet or simply by word of mouth.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived