Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Welcome all lurkers!

22 posts in this topic

At various times when I'm on the Greenville forum, I'll notice large numbers of guests....20, 23, 22, 26, etc, etc.

If you're lurking around as a guest, come on and join in on the conversation! The more the merrier! :D

Bump.

At one point today, I noticed 31 guest! That's a good deal of people. Introduce yourself guys. :)

A couple minutes before noon and there are currently 30 guests reading these discussions. Wow! And the number keeps climbing by the minute. :shades:

A couple minutes before noon and there are currently 30 guests reading these discussions. Wow! And the number keeps climbing by the minute. :shades:

I play so much with my browser that often I'm seen as as guest when I'm really registered. Wonder if this is the same for others.

Wow.....26, 31, 32, 23, 20.......come on guys....tell us who you are and join in. :)

I'm afraid one of those lurkers is me.

I've noticed that several people have joined the last couple days and have been on the Greenville forum a lot, but haven't posted yet. If you're one of these people, please post and introduce yourself. Don't be :scared::lol:

I should point out that we've been having some issues with the counter, so those number smay be inflated. This is a forumwide issue that we are tying to work out. There are definitely lurkers out there though. I hope that they will sign up soon...

If it is a forum-wide issue, then Greenville appears to have been the only SC forum experiencing the "issue." I have visited each of the forums and Greenville definitely dominates in steady traffic numbers. :tough::good:

Skyliner, you need to read more carefully. The numbers are inflated, not non-existant.

I should point out that we've been having some issues with the counter, so those number smay be inflated. This is a forumwide issue that we are tying to work out. There are definitely lurkers out there though. I hope that they will sign up soon...

Odd that I haven't noticed the numbers inflated in other forums. Some forums typically only have 2 or 3 guest.

Then maybe that means the other forums didn't actually have any guests. :lol:

Don't know if this is inflation at its best, but there are currently 31 guests showing up at the bottom of the main Greenville forum - it is just before 12:00am. :shades:

Don't know if this is inflation at its best, but there are currently 31 guests showing up at the bottom of the main Greenville forum - it is just before 12:00am. :shades: