Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QuietMike

Cadillac Ranch

16 posts in this topic

... formerly Nascar Cafe ... formerly something useful?? Anyway, does anyone know anything about this one? The renovations look like they're coming along pretty quickly. Looks like another honky-tonk themed place. Is this a local developer or more money from out of town? Maybe this one will be able to make it in that spot now that the block is getting more attention.

As long as this place isn't some trashy, cliche', cheap tourist place then I welcome it. If this is just another out-of-town developer trying to cash in on Nashville's so-called 'honky tonk' image then I think we could really do without.

If this is [even remotely] related to Springsteen (even if just named for the song) then I'm all for it

Oh good grief. These stupid clubs are almost like strip bars. They change names about as much as they change underwear. This is rediculous. I think Graham is the only place downtown that has lasted longer than anyone. LOL!!!

Oh good grief. These stupid clubs are almost like strip bars. They change names about as much as they change underwear. This is rediculous. I think Graham is the only place downtown that has lasted longer than anyone. LOL!!!

Par for the course for most clubs. I've talked to club owners that say clubs have a shelf life of a couple of years or so before they are sold. This is in contrast to the Music City Mix Factory on 2nd ave, which seems to have a shelf life of two weeks. I don't think it's even been open in several years. Whatever it was last time.

Haha, that reminds me of this one place in Hendersonville, back when I used to live there. It was one of those office buildings made to look like an old southern plantation type deal on New Shackle Island Rd. (I think), and literally every year it would be a different restaurant. It was really bizarre. You'd think that after awhile people would get the hint that it wasn't a good location to open up a new restaurant in, but I guess not! lol

BnaBreaker, rest easy. The Italian Grill and Cafe has been in that location several years now and does well. Great food, great owner!

Wow, good for them! Loco Lupe's across the street? LOL for all I know that could've closed five years ago, but last I knew it was there and it was tasty!

I love Loco Lupe's fellas. That's a weak spot for me in Hendersonville, along with Steamboat Bill's. That is borderline orgasmic in my book.

Nice! I'll definitely have to hit up LL's next time i'm back in town. I agree Lex, i've had alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of mexican food in my lifetime and that place is still one of my favorites. Mmm mmm!

Or could it be this. Oh no! Another franchise!

page10_1.jpg

Let's hope it isn't this graffiti scared scrap heap.

TXAMAcadillac2.jpg

I took a tour of Cadillac Ranch along with Dave after the forum meet Saturday. This is a very cool bar. Much better than The Red Iguana. I predict this one will be successful, and suggest people check it out.

Is it a franchise of the one from Connecticut? That would sweet.

Connecticut Yankees come to Nashville to start a honey tonk to play the music that Nashvillians are ashamed of because Yankees make fun of them for listening to it. It must be a conspiracy.