Cadillac Ranch

QuietMike

... formerly Nascar Cafe ... formerly something useful?? Anyway, does anyone know anything about this one? The renovations look like they're coming along pretty quickly. Looks like another honky-tonk themed place. Is this a local developer or more money from out of town? Maybe this one will be able to make it in that spot now that the block is getting more attention.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Par for the course for most clubs. I've talked to club owners that say clubs have a shelf life of a couple of years or so before they are sold. This is in contrast to the Music City Mix Factory on 2nd ave, which seems to have a shelf life of two weeks. I don't think it's even been open in several years. Whatever it was last time.

Haha, that reminds me of this one place in Hendersonville, back when I used to live there. It was one of those office buildings made to look like an old southern plantation type deal on New Shackle Island Rd. (I think), and literally every year it would be a different restaurant. It was really bizarre. You'd think that after awhile people would get the hint that it wasn't a good location to open up a new restaurant in, but I guess not! lol

Archived