Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Gators

Tallahassee Comedy Club

56 posts in this topic

I dont know if anyone else has seen this, but downtown at Tennessee and Gadsden, there were signs for a Comedy Club to be opening soon. I didnt catch the actual name, I want to say either Comedy Central or Comedy Club. Anyone else heard about this?

That sounds awesome hope it's up and running soon and that they can get some good acts.

I could use a few good laughs. You say downtown huh? Something like this would be prefect in the building on the corner of Jefferson and Monroe across from the Capitol. But its great to hear one is on the way! I'm excited.

Are you guys talking about the building that use be the old Chinese Restaurant....Golden Dragon...I think? It's directly across Tennessee from Carlos' Cuban Restaurant.

Are you guys talking about the building that use be the old Chinese Restaurant....Golden Dragon...I think? It's directly across Tennessee from Carlos' Cuban Restaurant.

It is! I just drove by it and I saw the sign too. I believe it said Comedy Zone Tallahassee Coming Soon. They had a web address for it, but I wasn't fast enough w/my eyes to read it. Glad to see this property being brought back to life.

That's actually a really good location! I don't see parknig being a problem there at all. This is very exciting!

That's actually a really good location! I don't see parknig being a problem there at all. This is very exciting!

www.comedyzonetally.com

Thats right...we are coming soon!!!

Get ready to Laugh!!!

Aw Shucks!

:yahoo: Welcome to UrbanPlanet {sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}} Tallahassee ComedyPace :yahoo:

:shades: ^ WOW!!! A comedy club coming to Tallahassee! Who would ever think that Tallahassee would have get a comedy club. I think this is the best news I have gotten all day. Lord KNows I love to laugh

Hey Don, Welcome to the wold of blogging/forum chat!

Good to hear Tally is excited to have Live Comedy from The Comedy Zone back!!!

Buckle Up Tally and get ready to laugh your B*tts Off!!!

Don...can't wait to get down there...see you soon!

Joel Pace

Heffron Talent Int,

"The Comedy Zone" comedy clubs

:yahoo: Welcome to UrbanPlanet Tallahassee DonYaeger:yahoo:

Glad you decided to join us. May I ask how you found us?

this is good news. Any idea what days and time it will be open?

Hey I found out that the comedy zone is going to be where the old dragon room restaurant. Mr. Comedyspace you guys are going to renovate the place riiiight?

Hey I found out that the comedy zone is going to be where the old dragon room restaurant. Mr. Comedyspace you guys are going to renovate the place riiiight?

:lol: I am definitely on my toes now! To bad you can't give anymore secrets out though(lol)! I guess we can expect something good out of this.

We should have the Meet at this place. This would losen things up a bit.

:lol: I am definitely on my toes now! To bad you can't give anymore secrets out though(lol)! I guess we can expect something good out of this.