• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

That was fast! No date yet though. :-(

Comedy Zone to me

show details 10:08 pm (4 minutes ago)

What an exciting time for Tallahassee. Coming soon will be the Comedy Zone - Tallahassee. Thank you for taking the time to write, we are adding you to our mailing list. We look forward to laughing with you real soon

Well I was hoping for a more exact date but o-well.

"Thank you for your interest. We hope to be open by late June. Keep your eyes and ears open! We look forward to enjoying comedy with you in the near future!"

• 3 weeks later...

Full Bar!!!! Dude... This is awesome.

I tried the Bonker's Comedy Club near 10 on monroe, kinda tight packed, kinda bad food, and kinda poor service. Since i didnt go for the food, it was only a minor annoyance. But the drinks were hard to keep coming. It must have been 4 servers for the something like 150 people they crammed in there.

This freestanding comedy club is on my to do list.

I hope this is as good of an addition to DT as i think it will be! Baller!

Full Bar!!!! Dude... This is awesome.

I tried the Bonker's Comedy Club near 10 on monroe, kinda tight packed, kinda bad food, and kinda poor service. Since i didnt go for the food, it was only a minor annoyance. But the drinks were hard to keep coming. It must have been 4 servers for the something like 150 people they crammed in there.

This freestanding comedy club is on my to do list.

I hope this is as good of an addition to DT as i think it will be! Baller!

Had a great time at the opening show last night at Comedy Zone. Just June was hilarious. All went very smooth except for that incredibly annoying girl in the front who didnt know how to shut up. Some people need to learn comedy show ethics. Will definitely go back!

Archived