Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nashscan

The Price is Right

13 posts in this topic

Has anyone noticed that those in contestant's row who bid one dollar over the previous bid never seem to win their pricing game? I think it's bad luck/karma. I'd at least give the person behind me a $25 difference as a courtesy.

Anyone have any Price is Right observations as the show is in its final months?

Has anyone noticed that those in contestant's row who bid one dollar over the previous bid never seem to win their pricing game? I think it's bad luck/karma. I'd at least give the person behind me a $25 difference as a courtesy.

Anyone have any Price is Right observations as the show is in its final months?

Gosh. I haven't watched this show in 25 years. haha I did not know it was still on.

the new games aren't as cool, the old games you have multiple chances to win... now its a 1 shot guess. Also in the final showdown, whoever they show first always win. I think they started it because if the first person went over it wasn't exciting.

Whoa, I haven't been home at on a weekday at 11 o'clock to watch a t.v. show in years. That's kind of sad.

Whoa, I haven't been home at on a weekday at 11 o'clock to watch a t.v. show in years. That's kind of sad.

the new games aren't as cool, the old games you have multiple chances to win... now its a 1 shot guess. Also in the final showdown, whoever they show first always win. I think they started it because if the first person went over it wasn't exciting.

It's pretty sad when one of my favorite days was the sick day I took last year, when I sat home watching Back to the Future movies on TBS all day. :dontknow:

I watch the show pretty often, I like it. My mom told me today that the people that get picked to go up aren't picked at random, they choose the lively, really outgoing people.

I watch the show pretty often, I like it. My mom told me today that the people that get picked to go up aren't picked at random, they choose the lively, really outgoing people.