Google Earth 3D Buildings of Orlando

SuperMan11MS

Thanks so much for creating these models. As someone who has attempted to model most of Downtown Orlando in the past, I give you major props for attempting to undertake such a big project (and make it way nicer than mine, nonetheless). I went and downloaded all of your buildings and put them into my crude Google Earth model to create a hybrid model. For those who haven't yet seen Superman's models, I took a screen shot to show you what you're missing. Basically, the realistic looking buildings are his, and the multicolored polygons are mine (teal for proposed buildings, orange for under construction).

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I have uploaded my brand new model of 55 West in downtown Orlando on to Google's 3D Warehouse. Personally, the textures and renderings I had to work with were a little blurry. Eventually when the building is done I hope to re-texture this model. Either way, it does it's job by filling in the space next to the SunTrust. Enjoy!

55 West Model - 3D Warehouse

55west.jpg

I have uploaded my brand new model of 55 West in downtown Orlando on to Google's 3D Warehouse. Personally, the textures and renderings I had to work with were a little blurry. Eventually when the building is done I hope to re-texture this model. Either way, it does it's job by filling in the space next to the SunTrust. Enjoy!

55 West Model - 3D Warehouse

55west.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived