Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tennesseestorm

Bristol to finally get a Chedders and with 3-6 story bank

3 posts in this topic

Well, announced today, Bristol is likely to get a new Cheddars restaurant, near the old downtown area, with a possible 3-6 story bank building very close by (on the same property. Johnson City and Kingsport already have a Cheddars (that always stay packed), so this will be a nice welcome to Bristol, TENNESSEE. Nice to hear it will be on the TENNESSEE side of the city, rather than the VIRGINIA side of the city, where most of the Bristol restaurants have went recently at the exit 7 area of I81. It is supposed to go between Broad and Shelby streets, which are within viewing distance of the state lines and downtown. A old run down building will be demolished so this new one can be built there.

More details as it becomes available.

Thats awesome news!! I grew up outside Bristol and love to hear about all the great changes coming. I hope that they continue with the redevelopment of downtown :thumbsup:

I know it. I think it is a much needed change, as Bristol, TENNESSEE is been lacking heavily with full service restaurants- at this time, most are in north Bristol, VIRGINIA.

BTW - I misspelled "Cheddars" in the topic heading.... my bad. :rolleyes::unsure:-_-