New 550' - 650' tower planned for CBD

smeagolsfree

We really shouldn't get too excited about any rumors. That's all they are...just rumors. Still, it gives us skyscraper fanatics hope that the next huge skyscraper announcement is just around the corner. One thing's for certain. All skyscraper fanatics that live in Nashville must have a high degree of patience. These projects don't come along too often, and the few really big announcements we get take a long time to come to fruition. It is my estimation that during my lifetime (all 57 years of it) about 50% of the really big skyscraper announcements in Nashville are actually built. So I really hope this rumor becomes an announcement. If that happens, I'll take that 50% probability and be as happy as a lark about it.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this what you're talking about? tistic and I did this last year. At 650' it would be a bit shorter than this but not much. Also, we have it on the site where the little park is currently located across from the library. It's close though. 650' would look tall on that lot.

sigwlight2.jpg

Archived