1. 1. Shoud the NFL take harsh steps towards bad behavior

• yes
    • no
    • don't know

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it look's like the NFL took care of dumping Pacman themselves. I'm a season ticket holder, and I glad they did it. Sure, Pacman is good on the field. But his personal well being, and the well being of others is far more important. This one year suspension the NFL has levied on Pacman is just what the doctor ordered. Hopefully, this will be the incentive that Pacman needs to change his ways and become a better person, before much greater damage is done to himself or someone else. Also, this sends a message from the NFL to the nation that bad behavior will not be tolerated and that there is a price to pay for that. Good news indeed.....Thanks, NFL.

i think the suspension is fair. unfortunately i don't think this is going to rehabilitate Pacman, his list of obligations is something i think that he will blow off. he is not the type of person that respects authority, and obey their demands. I predict that pacman will fail to complete his obligations, therefore ending his NFL career. I wish him the best and hope that i am wrong, but unfortunatly i believe we have seen the last of Adam Jones.

In case you havn't heard the list of obligations, here they are from ESPN.com;

Jones' suspension carries the following conditions:

Well, it look's like the NFL took care of dumping Pacman themselves. I'm a season ticket holder, and I glad they did it. Sure, Pacman is good on the field. But his personal well being, and the well being of others is far more important. This one year suspension the NFL has levied on Pacman is just what the doctor ordered. Hopefully, this will be the incentive that Pacman needs to change his ways and become a better person, before much greater damage is done to himself or someone else. Also, this sends a message from the NFL to the nation that bad behavior will not be tolerated and that there is a price to pay for that. Good news indeed.....Thanks, NFL.

I agree Hankster and Jeeper12, although I do wish the Titans had made the move on Pacman. I am not sure they could so I don't want to judge. Although if the Titans were able too, it would have stated more about Nashville (IMO) than waiting for the NFL to take care of our business.

I also feel that Pacman could make a stride forward by getting rid of the Pacman Jones and growing up into his given name to Adam Jones.

• 3 weeks later...

He's giving all of Nashville such a bad name, who really gives a rip if he returns a kick-off for a touchdown?

I say "give him the boot", and the sooner the better.

I'll bet the team would love to see the guy "gone in sixty seconds".

Midtown

He's giving all of Nashville such a bad name, who really gives a rip if he returns a kick-off for a touchdown?

I say "give him the boot", and the sooner the better.

I'll bet the team would love to see the guy "gone in sixty seconds".

Midtown

• 1 month later...

Archived