Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mr. chips

Outdoor Sculpture

12 posts in this topic

I think "Neverbust" is cool:

nobust.jpg

Those are extremely interesting; thanks for sharing.

Needless to say, I don't see half of those going up anywhere in Columbia. But it would be cool to see more statues that are outside of the box.

Needless to say, I don't see half of those going up anywhere in Columbia. But it would be cool to see more statues that are outside of the box.

^I'd also say that I don't see half of those going up in any city in the South, and for some, even anywhere in the nation.

I like Blue Sky's stuff, but Busted Plug is just horrible. I like the concept, but I just don't like the plug. maybe if it was painted to look like a real fire plug...

The chained buildings are awesome. I really like that.

There was a time when part of the Five Points revitalization included a number 5 laying on its side. Blue Sky had proposed this. Obviously, it never came to fruitio, but it looked pretty cool in the concept drawings.

There was a time when part of the Five Points revitalization included a number 5 laying on its side. Blue Sky had proposed this. Obviously, it never came to fruitio, but it looked pretty cool in the concept drawings.

Thanks for posting these pictures of the fire hydrant, Krazeeboi. Doesn't it usually have water flowing from it? That makes it more fun! Columbia really needs to get some more public outdoor art.

Doug has some good pictures of the busted plug. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him post in awhile. Yooooooooooohooooooooooooooo... Doug......

Someone should get a picture of the large "dinosaur" skeleton on Pulaski & Senate (maybe Pulaski & Pendleton)

Looks like the Robot from Lost in Space after Dr. Smith pulled his power pack! :silly: