Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UrbanCharlotte

Uptown Construction Updates

16 posts in this topic

Is this what I think it is, an advertisement on a building in charlotte? Wow!!!!

Downtown2-17.jpg

What's up with that yellow thing? Why doesn't that part go all the way to the top of the building?

Downtown2-44.jpg

GREAT angle. You can really appreciate Trademark and Avenue for adding some nice density to that side of the skyline from that vantage point.

Downtown2-44.jpg

That angle is awesome. Put in the new Wachovia towers, 210 trade, the Vue, the third ward towers, the S Tryon tower, and we will have a new skyline. It will be a challenge to fit it into one shot.

I haven't been downtown in a while, the Park is actually rising!

The Avenue is starting to look like a tower, especially from this angle:

Downtown2-54.jpg

Is this what I think it is, an advertisement on a building in charlotte? Wow!!!!

Great pics! I have been able to follow Avenue's and Trademark's construction from 77, but I don't get Uptown much to check out the projects on the otherside of town

Downtown2-50.jpg

Wow! Awesome pics, thanks so much! I haven't been uptown in over 2 months, and I probably won't be up there again until May. I love all this construction, but I'll love it even more when it's finished.

Great pics UC. It's been a few months for me too since I've been uptown but these make me want to head up there and check out the construction myself.

Great pics on an extensive tour UC. That must have taken alot of time, thanks for sharing. :)

Not really. Just about 2 hrs. Right before I had plans for the bobcats game.

On a side note: I don't know how many people dont like the arena uptown, but every place was packed saturday night and so were the streets, with most people heading to the bobcats game. It is def. a plus to have it uptown.

A2, it is a bit ironic that you think a great shot of Charlotte would feature a path to nowhere and a parking lot