GR Traffic on Google Maps

drinsema-sybenga

Caught this blurb on CNET and when I was checking it out I noticed Grand Rapids is one of the metro areas covered by Google's new Real Time Traffic Data feature. Looks like all of the major GR roads were shown as gray, meaning not enough data was available but maybe it will say more in the day time when more folks are on the road.

Also I bet when summer (I mean construction season) starts we will know why those sensors extend past Coopersville on I-96 west of Grand Rapids!

GR Traffic Data on Google Maps

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caught this blurb on CNET and when I was checking it out I noticed Grand Rapids is one of the metro areas covered by Google's new Real Time Traffic Data feature. Looks like all of the major GR roads were shown as gray, meaning not enough data was available but maybe it will say more in the day time when more folks are on the road.

Also I bet when summer (I mean construction season) starts we will know why those sensors extend past Coopersville on I-96 west of Grand Rapids!

GR Traffic Data on Google Maps

Archived