Savannah River Landing

SavannahGa

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which way is vertical ? :huh:

hahahahaha. thats hilarious. ok sorry dont mean to poke fun at you lol. the answer is up.

btw i just read that thing on rincon you put up. i had no idea so much stuff was going on out there. savannah really is going to have a massive population soon and as you said, a powerhouse of the south. i think we need a dang concert hall or somthing, really put us on the map culturewise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sasaki Associates was invited to design one of the new squares--great idea! They did fantastic work at Charleston Waterfront Park which just received the ASLU's most prestigious award.

The riverwalk really needs to connect to the original for it to work--I'd hope the Marriott would allow them to build long their river border.

Sasaki Associates was invited to design one of the new squares--great idea! They did fantastic work at Charleston Waterfront Park which just received the ASLU's most prestigious award.

The riverwalk really needs to connect to the original for it to work--I'd hope the Marriott would allow them to build long their river border.

ohh yeah, itll all be connected, there are a few streets being tied into the development and the river walk is going outside the marriott to the new development... itll all work out just nicely ill say.. cant wait till the day I can walk down there.... :shades:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived