The Shoppes at River Crossing

poohsfolks

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Circuit City didn't build the store, the developer whoever built that development built it. All Circuit City did was lease the space. Sucks to see a large empty box there.

Circuit City did build that store it is a free standing building that was built long after the developer left town.what happens is the owner(Circuit City) builds the store,then they sale it and lease it back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When I was at the macon mall last they had a sign out saying it would be closing.

Oh ok, I hope the Mall comes up with a plan soon.....stores are dropping left and right. i went to the company's website that own the malls and it seem that hundred of mall are suffering the same as the Macon Mall.....

Oh ok, I hope the Mall comes up with a plan soon.....stores are dropping left and right. i went to the company's website that own the malls and it seem that hundred of mall are suffering the same as the Macon Mall.....

The problem is the rents they are now getting are not enough to pay the bills.They are bringing some stores in

but at a much lower rent rate .they don't know how much longer they can go.If another large retailer leaves they will not make it.

The problem is the rents they are now getting are not enough to pay the bills.They are bringing some stores in

but at a much lower rent rate .they don't know how much longer they can go.If another large retailer leaves they will not make it.

I was thinking the other day, the Mall should think of recruiting Burlington and Kohl's as a anchors to replace Dillard's and Parisian's.

Archived