The Shoppes at River Crossing

poohsfolks

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I know a canadian steel company has bought the center and are renovating it.

I saw that it was under new ownership....but I've yet to see the renovation. I drove by the shoping center on Forsyth Road where Stein Mart is located and the new Fresh Market is being built and that center is a good example of how to restore and spruce up and old shopping center. It looks great.

I finally made it to the Shoppes, and I have to say it is absolutely fabulous, and when I walked into Dillard's I swear, I thought I was in Nordstrom instead.

It truely is impressive and with more to come it will pull shoppers in that for years have had to travel to Atlanta for thier shopping needs.

Congradulations Maconites!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

with the second phase set to open in a couple of months it seems they would have said who is coming.I heard they are having a hard time leasing the rest of the space.some of the stores that are there say sales are less than what they predicted.also heard some stores have backed out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived