Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunshine

Trump Chicago vs Trump Toronto vs Trump Miami vs T

If you have the money to purchse a unit in one of the Trump buildings, which one will you purchase? Why?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. If you have the money to purchse a unit in one of the Trump buildings, which one will you purchase? Why?

• Trump Chicago
    • Trump NYC
    • Trump Toronto
    • Trump Miami

Guest donaltopablo

Even though I think I like the look of the Trump Chicago tower in the best, I'd voted Miami because I'd rather have a condo there then any of the other cities.

I heard Trump is also going to Phoenix.

Damn....just one? :lol:

They all have an attractive aspect to me, but I'd have to go with the one in Chicago.

Chicago looks nice, but I was recently apartment searching and stumbled across a NYC room in the Trump Tower, and I loved it, although Ive never seen any of the others, NY would be my first choice.. The views from the living room looked amazing! :blink:

BEWARE MY GOOD POSTERS!!!!

Every time Donald Builds outside of Manhattan it turns into a garbage dump of human wastes . . . like . . . ATLANTIC CITY. :D:D:D

Atlantic City south=Miami?

Trump.jpg

Atlantic City west=Chicago?

Trump.jpg

Atlantic City north=Toronto?

Trump.jpg

NoNoNoNoooooooooooooooooo.

Seriously though, those are nice bldgs. I just hope that they turn out well for their respective cities, Trump is in for quick bucks and has ruined Atl City, Trump also has the interior design skills of Zsa Zsa Gabor so I hope that people from those cities have greater control over the development then Atlantic City had.

Guest donaltopablo

Every time Donald Builds outside of Manhattan it turns into a garbage dump of human wastes . . . like . . . ATLANTIC CITY

Atlantic City was a dump before Donald Trump, LOL! Atlantic City = Reno of the East.