Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fiest from the window

+Lofts in Owosso? who lives there?

9 posts in this topic

Well, it is a city of about 16,000, so it's not some tiny farming town. I've never been there, myself.

Well, its not that far from Flint, so people who work in Flint live in owosso. Also Owosso has jobs too.

You already made a post about these condos though, so i dont think they really warrant 2 topics...

It's a bit more than that in relation to Flint. We're talking a city with a significant amount of its economy being based on the service industry. Just out of curiosity, what exactly did you mean by that? The historical downtown similarity?

We go through Owosso every time we go to Saginaw to visit the in-laws. It's a depressing small town, with some interesting old homes and factories, isolated from the rest of the world by miles of two lane roads. Oh, but there is Curwood Castle.

It's a bit more than that in relation to Flint. We're talking a city with a significant amount of its economy being based on the service industry. Just out of curiosity, what exactly did you mean by that? The historical downtown similarity?

putting in a upscale resturant/salon/and indoor pool. should be nice, windows are going in!