Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richyb83

Fart II

8 posts in this topic

Yea, the Baton Rouge forum has slowed down a bit, but stuff like that just happens. It's certainly still moving, and that's great. The activity will return, you can count on that. :thumbsup:

As long as it's not a "SBD" huh?? SBC? :lol: My Dad, Uncle, and Grandpa used to have contest after Thanksgiving Dinner in the living room watching football, while the others were cleaning in the kitchen. They would just take turns rippin' them and holding back the laughs. Plain silly

I like Richster....kinda like when way back you gave Nate the name "Nater". You told him to use it on the ladies and then report back to you and then he would tell you who the friggin' man was :rofl:

As long as it's not a "SBD" huh?? SBC? :lol: My Dad, Uncle, and Grandpa used to have contest after Thanksgiving Dinner in the living room watching football, while the others were cleaning in the kitchen. They would just take turns rippin' them and holding back the laughs. Plain silly

That reminds of lyrics to popular song a little whiles ago. It goes:

"Ever since the day I started,

Strut my stuff,

And yes I flaunt it,"

Everybody thought she was saying "And yes I farted" :lol:

Wow, you have one hell of a memory. I remember calling him Nater, but I don't remember the rest of that.

kinda like when way back you gave Nate the name "Nater". You told him to use it on the ladies and then report back to you and then he would tell you who the friggin' man was :rofl: