Tony G's 11th & Church Development

elguapo731

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that article made it sound like they had already written about his plans for this area...but really I think it is that there are no specific plans set up yet or that have been released...

Has anything been released or seen before? Because I just remember rumors at this point.

The only thing I remember seeing was a conceptual drawing on his web site that was there for only a few days and then disappeared. I saved the image but unfortunately it was on a hard drive I no longer have. The rendering showed a number of mid rise towers rising right next to Church St. on the Polar storage site.

From the article it also seems that they have been working on this for some time. If they are hoping for groundbreaking this year then they must have a handle on some of the background work that needed to be done.

I like the intrance onto Church and Gulch features. That will help it sell as well.

I think the site is well suited for an enclave of restaurants and outdoor seating areas on multiple levels between the Church Street level and 11th Street (apx. 2-3 levels lower). If done right, it could be like Mockingbird Station in Dallas.

that article made it sound like they had already written about his plans for this area...but really I think it is that there are no specific plans set up yet or that have been released...

Has anything been released or seen before? Because I just remember rumors at this point.

Archived