Children's Museum of Northwest Arkansas

masons_dad1

Yes, the Children's Museum of NWA has been mentioned before, but there are new renders now so this museum deserves to have it's very own topic. The museum is still in it's funding stage, so it could be years before ground is broke. Maybe Wal-Mart should step up and match funding the way Sam Walton did for Fayetteville's WAC.

Here's some renders:

411043644_8ae2147614_o.jpg

411043646_b29546cae6_o.jpg

411043647_76ca863aab_o.jpg

This is the second most exciting development after the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art!!! :yahoo:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Thanks for posting this. Call me shallow, but to me, this is more exciting than Crystal Bridges. I just don't "get" art. I once did an audit in NYC, and visited the Guggenheim. I was bored out of my mind. I had a blast, however, at the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum in Seminole, OK. I love Science City at Union Station in Kansas City, as well. I guess I'm showing my maturity level here, but I just don't care! I proudly embrace my shallowness. :D

Wow! Thanks for posting this. Call me shallow, but to me, this is more exciting than Crystal Bridges. I just don't "get" art. I once did an audit in NYC, and visited the Guggenheim. I was bored out of my mind. I had a blast, however, at the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum in Seminole, OK. I love Science City at Union Station in Kansas City, as well. I guess I'm showing my maturity level here, but I just don't care! I proudly embrace my shallowness. :D

Archived