Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ORLANDOJBBOY

Doc and Johnny Morning Show No More

7 posts in this topic

Well i dont know if any of you heard but Doc from the XL 106.7 morning show resigned and will not be back on the show anymore, he left with out saying goodbye to his listeners. Does anyone know what happened with this situation?

they suck anyways...mj over in tampa is muuuuuuucccccccccccchhhhhhhhh better. our shows are waayyyyyyy too tame in orlando.

You know who I miss? Joseph Martens (sp?), who used to DJ the Pickin', Grinnin' and Sinnin' show on Saturday mornings on WPRK. The new guy is allright but I liked Joe better. I believe he is/was the singer for the Hindu Cowboys?

The reggae DJ's on sat and sun are good too. Although the Sister chick gets a bit weird sometimes.

You know who I miss? Joseph Martens (sp?), who used to DJ the Pickin', Grinnin' and Sinnin' show on Saturday mornings on WPRK. The new guy is allright but I liked Joe better. I believe he is/was the singer for the Hindu Cowboys?

The reggae DJ's on sat and sun are good too. Although the Sister chick gets a bit weird sometimes.

I didn't know he was hosting a radio show. Yes, he's the singer for Hindu Cowboys. He used to own and run a tattoo shop on Magnolia years back.

He was....

Really? I think I got a tattoo there!

I can't remember the name of the place though....right next to a deli about 2 blocks south of the Courthouse?