Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aravis

Xia question.

5 posts in this topic

I heard that Xia (in downtown w-s) is or will soon be 'temporarily closed' - does anyone know why/how long?

it might be relocating? Downtown Thai is moving to One Park Vista. maybe the owner will move this restaurant to 4th in its place? also, that space (Spruce St.)is in a bad location for a restaurant so i wouldnt be suprised if its closing for lack of business.

That is unusual to hear that. I do not go that way often but the lunch crowd seems to be a good size. There is quite a bit of road closures in that area because of the sewer and water upgrades so that may be a factor. Be as it may, the location is not optimal. if they plan to relocate, perhaps a spot in the retail section of the West Village development may be better.

That is unusual to hear that. I do not go that way often but the lunch crowd seems to be a good size. There is quite a bit of road closures in that area because of the sewer and water upgrades so that may be a factor. Be as it may, the location is not optimal. if they plan to relocate, perhaps a spot in the retail section of the West Village development may be better.

A friend called Xia's for reservations today and was told that they would be closed 'til March 14th for renovations.