Apple to Huntsville

HSVTiger

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great news. Most cities of Huntsville's size can't get an Apple Store- almost all of the cities that have Apple Stores are close to or over 1M in population. There are a few exceptions, like Des Moines (and Mobile in the future).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

almost year later the permit has been issued. Apple always moves at a slow deliberate pace..

maybe the grand opening will be early spring.

"A building permit was issued this month to Shawmut Woodworking & Supply for Apple Inc. at 320 The Bridge Street, Suite 266. Apple's Web site, under the job opportunities section, lists Bridge Street in Huntsville among five new stores."

• 1 month later...

^Juicy Couture didn't back out, and it's still on the website. It's opening March 27th. Linens n' Things and Circuit City moving to Bridge Street would be a disappointment and a blow to the project. It's one of those things that I hope I'm wrong about.

And it's sad to see Sharper Image pull out of the project. I love to browse their stores. Never bought anything, though; guess a lot of people were like that.

^Juicy Couture didn't back out, and it's still on the website. It's opening March 27th. Linens n' Things and Circuit City moving to Bridge Street would be a disappointment and a blow to the project. It's one of those things that I hope I'm wrong about.

And it's sad to see Sharper Image pull out of the project. I love to browse their stores. Never bought anything, though; guess a lot of people were like that.

• 1 month later...

Archived