proof of extraterrestrials?

cityboi

This video is 50 miutes long but in the video it talks about alien implants and shows a video of a so called implant being surgercally removed. It turn out that its manufactured metorite which has extraterestrial properties. its triangular and shape and no one knows how it got in the person because there were no evidence of penatration or marks on the person before it was removed. The video also talks about material that was taken from the roswell crash in 1947. the object has very weired properties. If you put it in ice water it gets so cold it burns your skin. If you put it in water thats warm as tea the objects gets extremely hot. Very interesting video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKsvuGOubhM...ted&search=

This actually isn't the only case of this mysterious extraterestrial entity in humans. I think that same surgeon has done like 17 operations on other people and found these pieces of metal in them. Strange this doesn't make the newspapers.

the video say that Los Alamos tested the objects found in people and said the material had properties of material only found in outer space. That has been confirmed. It was manufactured meteorite. So its really wierd and could be the first real evidence of something strange going on. also when the surgeons were taking the objects out they noticed that nerves were attached to the object (not like nerves had grown into it) This kinda stuff sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie but you just never know. Going to the moon and submarines were considered science fiction too centuries ago. There is nothing that says that there cant be intellegent life out there. Just because you cant see or feel something doesnt mean it does not exist. There is alot going on in the universe that we'll never know. Its so vast and its borderless. Its amazing when you think about it or try to comprehend it. I think the only way people will take it seriously is if they see a ufo land on the white house lawn and actually see the aliens. That would really be the only convincing proof despite all the evidence. another thing to note is that the "Roswell piece" in the video was exposed to heat hotter than the sun based on test that were performed. It had isotopic properties only found in outer space and the material was manufactured.

Edited by cityboi

something else that interesting Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA

Communications Systems confirmed that Neil Armstrong had

reported seeing two UFOs (space craft) on the moon sitting on the edge of a crater.

"The encounter was common knowledge in NASA," he revealed, "but nobody has talked about it until now."

Maurice Chatelain also confirmed that Apollo 11's

radio transmissions were interrupted on several occasions in

order to hide the news from the public.

Chatelain claims that "all Apollo and Gemini flights

were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite

closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying

saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name.

Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission

Control, who then ordered absolute silence." He goes on to

say:

"I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the

first of the astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus'

to indicate the presence of flying saucers next to space

capsules. However, his announcements were barely noticed by the

general public. It was a little different when James Lovell

on board the Apollo 8 command module came out from behind the

moon and said for everybody to hear: 'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT

THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.' Even though this happened on

Christmas Day 1968, many people sensed a hidden meaning in those

words."

Keep in mind this is a man with great credentials

Here are exchanges that were said to have been blocked from the public:

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed

radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed

NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: Whats there?

Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!

OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!

I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,

Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!

They're on the Moon watching us!

Some say we never went back to the moon because we were warned off. In fact shortly after the apollo mission there was funding in place to take future trips but we never went back.

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was

engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA

symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always

known there was a possibility, the fact is,

we were warned off!(by the Aliens). There was

never any question then of a space station or a

moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that

their ships were far superior to ours both in

size and technology - Boy, were they

big!...and menacing!

No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time,

and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really

was a quick scoop and back again.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to

go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind

the cover-up.

http://ufos.about.com/od/nasaufos/a/apollo11.htm

Edited by cityboi

I'm sure there are extraterrestrial beings... though I'd probably think they'd be more in the form of bacteria than anything intelligent that can follow us around and come down here and surgically install things in humans.

If they are trying to make themselves known, then why not just make themselves known? And if they're trying to study us or something and be secretive, then why the rather obvious signs like a rock inside someone's body?

If they are trying to make themselves known, then why not just make themselves known? And if they're trying to study us or something and be secretive, then why the rather obvious signs like a rock inside someone's body?

If they are real, it would depend on there motives. are they up to no good? the universe is so vast, far beyond our imagination. It would be very naive to think we are the only intelligent lifeform. It wasnt that long ago when we thought the only planets in the universe were in our solar system. We found out that there are countless planets in other solar sytems. I think the same cam be said about life. What happened on earth could have easily happened on aother planets that are circling billions of the stars that are out there. If we can exist, other intellegent life can exist. NASA has confiirmed to the public they've found remains of ancient bacteria on mars. Very recently we only thought bacteria or any kind of life could only be found on earth. If they are real and are visiting earth, the government is going to great legnths to keep it from the public. It would be very unsettling and could even shake up some religions and cause panic.

Edited by cityboi

Some say we never went back to the moon because we were warned off. In fact shortly after the apollo mission there was funding in place to take future trips but we never went back.

I've wondered about that myself. The money spigot for Apollo got shut off very quickly after the first moon landing. One complete Apollo assembly was junked in Long Island. I'm not sure if we were warned off so much as that maybe we found something up there that frightened the powers to be. :dontknow:

The thing is I dont know why Neil Armstrong and the former chief of NASA

Communications Systems would lie and report that there were two UFOs on the moon. I mean these guys have credentials. even on the video there is footage that shows the surface of the moon and you can clearly see a disc shaped object hoverinng over the surface. Thats official NASA RAW footage that has not been tampered with. Other NASA footage reveals what appears to be two discs on the surface of the moon near a dark hole. Remember. Neil Armstrong reported that there were two flying disc on the surface of the moon on the edge of a crater. even secret nasa readio transmission that has been intercepted even has one of the astronauts of the 1989 discovery mission mentioning "alien space craft". I got chills after watching that video. If you havent seen that video on the link I posted, look at it. Its the most interesting docomentary ive ever seen and there appears to be so much proof. amazingly no one takes it seriously. That probabally because its just too hard to believe.

Some say the bible even mentions UFOs. Ezekiel's description amazingly sounds like a modern day UFO.

The book of Ezekiel

4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calfs foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.

13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.

14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. (sounds like those port hole windows)

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.

Edited by cityboi

I don't care what anyone says, I saw one hovering over a private gated community in suburban Augusta in the Fall of 2004. I sat there for maybe 10 minutes watching it hover. It was amazing. I also have a friend in Roswell (Georgia) who saw the same thing.

what happened after 10 minutes?

Edited by cityboi

It just kind of tilted to its side and then flew off. I mean it was weird. Let me also say that there is an Air Force base somewhere over near Columbia and then of course down in Warner Robins. But they usually stop about about 30 miles from town. Someone told me they weren't supposed to fly over populated areas if they could help it. I don't know. I've never seen anything like it before.

its amazing. I think its just so hard for humans to grasp the idea of UFOs. We've seen them in sci-fi movies for so long its just hard to believe. these UFOs have been depicted in cave paintings and renaissance paintings.

This was painted in the 1700s and is a scene of a beam of light on John the Baptist and Jesus.

deg2.jpg

This one is painted in the 15th century. it shows a man looking up at what appears to be a UFO

madona2.jpg

painted in 842 AD

annales1.jpg

cave drawing

caveufo.jpg

1732 drawing

uaxgull.JPG

another rennaisannce painting

picanc14.jpg

Edited by cityboi

interesting video clip of a ufo captured during a news report

http://www.ufodigest.com/mediaplayer.cfm?m...atitle=Reporter

imo, this clip doesn't appear to be genuine @ all. it looksa fake, peoples reactions don't seem real and i have a hard time believing- if this were to happen that the camera man would focus on the ufo then focus back to the reporter... i don't think you would take your eyes off it.

imo, this clip doesn't appear to be genuine @ all. it looksa fake, peoples reactions don't seem real and i have a hard time believing- if this were to happen that the camera man would focus on the ufo then focus back to the reporter... i don't think you would take your eyes off it.

yea it does look suspect but it interesting

Edited by cityboi

I found it funny that NASA denied that an astronaut said on radio frequency "Houston, this is Discovery. We still have an alien spacecraft under observance" when it was heard by a number of people who were able to track the secret NASA frequency. They flat out denied it. Then they said Oh the astronaut said it but it was a joke. However if you listen to his voice there was no humor. If it werent true, why would they first lie about it and say it wasnt the astronauts voice? NASA got caught with their pants down and didnt know how to cover it up. the astronauts also said "turn to the left" " I see it" then shortly after the "f" word was heard "f _ _ _"

Edited by cityboi

You might enjoy some of Richard Hoaglund's books. They speculate that there has been a civilization on Mars (remember the face) and the Moon. He never really says if he thinks it was man or an alien race.

I saw a cool documentary he did call "The Moon Mars Connection." It was fun to watch.

Graham Hancock has a few interesting books out there along similar lines as well.

I remember in elementary school we had an astronaut come speak at our school. I don't remember his name, but he logged quite a bit of space hours. I remember one student asked him if he believed in UFO's. He said that they are things that he's seen that he can't explain in space and even frighten him to this day. He even told us about how one time a certain "ship" followed their shuttle for a few hours and it nearly freaked out the entire crew.

For me, the raw footage from NASA is good enough for me to believe that something is out there. I think youtube might have some good composite films of all of the NASA footage. Some of it is just plain shocking.

I remember in elementary school we had an astronaut come speak at our school. I don't remember his name, but he logged quite a bit of space hours. I remember one student asked him if he believed in UFO's. He said that they are things that he's seen that he can't explain in space and even frighten him to this day. He even told us about how one time a certain "ship" followed their shuttle for a few hours and it nearly freaked out the entire crew.

For me, the raw footage from NASA is good enough for me to believe that something is out there. I think youtube might have some good composite films of all of the NASA footage. Some of it is just plain shocking.

apparently its something that most astronauts would confront. I think if people can believe in God, they can believe that other civilizations exist. You would think something like this would be nearly impossible to keep from the American people and the world. but its easy when many people think the idea is ludacrus. If you tell the poeple that is was swamp gas and not a ufo they are going to believe it. the simpliest explaination is always the easiest to believe. There is also a part of us wants to believe that we are the only intellgent species in the universe. but at the same time its like they leak certain things out just to see what the reaction will be. I think the more we reject the idea of ufos given certain evidence, the less ready we are for the truth. we have proof staring us right in the face. those renaisance paintings arent hoxes. They obviously depict metal saucer shaped flying machines just like what is being described today.

Edited by cityboi

its amazing. I think its just so hard for humans to grasp the idea of UFOs. We've seen them in sci-fi movies for so long its just hard to believe. these UFOs have been depicted in cave paintings and renaissance paintings.

This was painted in the 1700s and is a scene of a beam of light on John the Baptist and Jesus.

deg2.jpg

This one is painted in the 15th century. it shows a man looking up at what appears to be a UFO

madona2.jpg

painted in 842 AD

annales1.jpg

cave drawing

caveufo.jpg

1732 drawing

uaxgull.JPG

another rennaisannce painting

picanc14.jpg

These are intersting pictures. Can you give some arists and titles?

This one was painted by Aert De Gelder in 1710 titled "The Baptism of Christ"

deg2.jpg

This one was created in a 12th century manuscript called Annales Laurissebses

annales2.jpg

This is a tapestry created in the 15th century and is located at the French basillica Notre-Dame

maryufo2_compressed.jpg

The Madonna with Saint Giovannino painted in the 15th century

lippiufo.jpg

Edited by cityboi

rumors have been circulating that Dick Cheny had been briefed on UFOs. Dick Cheney says if had been briefed on UFOs it would "classified" and he would not be talking about it which is sorta of a way admitting that they are real. otherwise he would have said something like the government is not involved in ufo cover-up or saying they are a figment of people imagination. He answers the question as if they exist.

Edited by cityboi