proof of extraterrestrials?

cityboi

other comments from well known people

Former U.S. President, Jimmy Carter, five-time nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize

"I am convinced that UFOs exist because I have seen one."

"It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the moon.. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists." --describing an alleged UFO sighting he had in October of 1969 to reporters while campaigning in 1976.

"The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously."

-Former Russian President Mikhail Gorbachev (Soviet Youth, May 4, 1990)

"I know that neither Russia nor this country has anything even approaching such high speeds and maneuvers. Behind the scenes high ranking officers are soberly concerned about UFOs, but through official secrecy and ridicule many citizens are led to believe that the unknown flying objects are nonsense. . .To hide the facts, the Air Force has silenced its personell."

-Admiral Roscoe Hillencoter, former director of the CIA, at a 1962 NICAP press conference in Washington D.C.

J. Edgar Hoover, Director of the FBI

* "I would do it [aid the Army Air Force in its investigations] but before agreeing to it we must insist upon full access to the discs recovered. For instance in the Los Alamos* case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination." --From a handwritten notation at the bottom of a now declassified memo. (asterisk added, see below)

* "[uFOs are] considered top secret by intelligence officers of both the Army and the Air Forces." --From a declassified 1949 FBI document from the San Antonio FBI office, to J. Edgar Hoover.

* "An investigator for the Air Force stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers. Approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall. Dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots." --From a March 22, 1950 memo to J. Edgar Hoover from the Washington FBI Office, released in 1976 under the freedom of information act.

apparently even the FBI's own website acknowledge UFOS. On the website it talks about how the FBI got involved with investigating cattle mutilations. The FBI considered pranksters, UFOs or natural preditors as sources. ummmm....why would the FBI consider UFOs as a source? why would they even entertain the notion if UFOs are nothing but foolish nonsense? keep in mind this is on the official FBI website

http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/ufo.htm

Edited by cityboi

apparently even the FBI's own website acknowledge UFOS. On the website it talks about how the FBI got involved with investigating cattle mutilations. The FBI considered pranksters, UFOs or natural preditors as sources. ummmm....why would the FBI consider UFOs as a source? why would they even entertain the notion if UFOs are nothing but foolish nonsense? keep in mind this is on the official FBI website

http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/ufo.htm

Now that's a find. :thumbsup:

This one was painted by Aert De Gelder in 1710 titled "The Baptism of Christ"

deg2.jpg

This one was created in a 12th century manuscript called Annales Laurissebses

annales2.jpg

This is a tapestry created in the 15th century and is located at the French basillica Notre-Dame

maryufo2_compressed.jpg

The Madonna with Saint Giovannino painted in the 15th century

lippiufo.jpg

Those pictures are wild, its crazy to actually see them in paintings dating so far back. Also great find, kudos.

It just demonstrates that ufos are real. If you look at these paintings its not like looking up at the clouds and seeing shapes these are images of flying disc which look just like what people are seeing today. Evidences is in our face but many people are blind to see it. I personally thing that there is a great possibilty we have been visited and I think they were the basis for many ancient religions that have "gods that come from the sky"

hundreds of credible people from all areas of the government (Airforce, CIA, pilots, Army, Astronauts, ect) have come out and said that UFOs are real and that the US government is involved in a cover-up. These are not looney people. These are people like Neil Armstrong, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagon, former top CIA leaders and so on. Some of these top government people have even said it was their job to recover UFOs from crashes. some have said they worked for NASA and their job was to airbrush out ufos from NASA photos of the moon before releasing them to the public. There may be truth to that because they have discovered some anomolies in the Neil Armstrong moon photos. In some areas of the photos you can CLEARLY see repeating moon surface patterens as if something in the photo had been covered up. Also in soom moon suface photos you can see the crosshairs of the the camera partially behind objects in the photos which is a dead give away that NASA airbrushed the photos. Some people high up in the ranks of NASA were even told that during the apollo missions, a "base" was discovered on the far/dark side of the moon (which is never seen from earth). One top NASA official was supposedly shown photos of the base which showed structures that look like they had been there a very long time and there were "mushroom shaped" buildings, spherical/dome buildings and towers (not skyscrapers). I know that sounds very very crazy, like something out of a 1950s space movie but just imagine a civlization from another world thats been monitering man's activities since ancient times (which seems apparent with all the ancient artwork depicting UFOs) and could have use the moon as a base.

Why is it so hard to believe that there is intellegent life elsewhere in the universe. If it can happen on Earth, it can happen elsewhere in the universe. Intelligent life elsewhere can be thousands and thousands of years ahead of us in technology. I think we need to lose our ego. There was a time when we thought the earth was flat. There was a time when we thought the sun revoloved around the earth. There was a time we thought that the only planets in the universe were in our solar system. There was a time when we thought that life could only happen on earth and now we are finding ancient microbes (bacteria) on Mars. Today many think earth has the only intelligent life in the universe. How many times do we have to keep be proven wrong? but more than 50% of Americans now believe that UFOs are real and they are not just the looney people out there.

check out this video. its the interview with a former top government personell who said he saw pictures of a lunar base on the back side of the moon. He said the unfiltered photos he saw showed towers that were a half mile high, clusters of intellegent created structures, some with relective surfaces is if they were glass. The edited verson of those photos have been revealed to the public and you can see smudges on them or black out areas where NASA tried to cover up things they didnt want the public to see. btw it wasnt like some hoakster smudged the pictures. the same images with the smudges can be downloaded from NASA's image library

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...7658&q=ufos

Edited by cityboi

It just demonstrates that ufos are real. If you look at these paintings its not like looking up at the clouds and seeing shapes these are images of flying disc which look just like what people are seeing today. Evidences is in our face but many people are blind to see it. I personally thing that there is a great possibilty we have been visited and I think they were the basis for many ancient religions that have "gods that come from the sky"

hundreds of credible people from all areas of the government (Airforce, CIA, pilots, Army, Astronauts, ect) have come out and said that UFOs are real and that the US government is involved in a cover-up. These are not looney people. These are people like Neil Armstrong, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagon, former top CIA leaders and so on. Some of these top government people have even said it was their job to recover UFOs from crashes. some have said they worked for NASA and their job was to airbrush out ufos from NASA photos of the moon before releasing them to the public. There may be truth to that because they have discovered some anomolies in the Neil Armstrong moon photos. In some areas of the photos you can CLEARLY see repeating moon surface patterens as if something in the photo had been covered up. Also in soom moon suface photos you can see the crosshairs of the the camera partially behind objects in the photos which is a dead give away that NASA airbrushed the photos. Some people high up in the ranks of NASA were even told that during the apollo missions, a "base" was discovered on the far/dark side of the moon (which is never seen from earth). One top NASA official was supposedly shown photos of the base which showed structures that look like they had been there a very long time and there were "mushroom shaped" buildings, spherical/dome buildings and towers (not skyscrapers). I know that sounds very very crazy, like something out of a 1950s space movie but just imagine a civlization from another world thats been monitering man's activities since ancient times (which seems apparent with all the ancient artwork depicting UFOs) and could have use the moon as a base.

Why is it so hard to believe that there is intellegent life elsewhere in the universe. If it can happen on Earth, it can happen elsewhere in the universe. Intelligent life elsewhere can be thousands and thousands of years ahead of us in technology. I think we need to lose our ego. There was a time when we thought the earth was flat. There was a time when we thought the sun revoloved around the earth. There was a time we thought that the only planets in the universe were in our solar system. There was a time when we thought that life could only happen on earth and now we are finding ancient microbes (bacteria) on Mars. Today many think earth has the only intelligent life in the universe. How many times do we have to keep be proven wrong? but more than 50% of Americans now believe that UFOs are real and they are not just the looney people out there.

check out this video. its the interview with a former top government personell who said he saw pictures of a lunar base on the back side of the moon. He said the unfiltered photos he saw showed towers that were a half mile high, clusters of intellegent created structures, some with relective surfaces is if they were glass. The edited verson of those photos have been revealed to the public and you can see smudges on them or black out areas where NASA tried to cover up things they didnt want the public to see. btw it wasnt like some hoakster smudged the pictures. the same images with the smudges can be downloaded from NASA's image library

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...7658&q=ufos

All really interesting, I don't understand why they would try to "hide" it though...

I think there could be a number of reasons

-panic for one thing. think of how it would affect religous institutions, especially if these little green/gray men are saying they created us. People would abandon their religons and feel they dont have to worry about any moral consequence.

-technology. certainly it would be a technology that could be used for war and the U.S. government wants to keep the upper hand in the world

-the economy. What would happen if the government said we now have free energy? it would affect big oil and other fossil fuel industries. thousands and thousands of jobs would be lost and the US economy would sink lower than it did in the 1920s

Those are the big three reasons I think

Edited by cityboi

these are very creepy. The faces of Mars taken from NASA's satelites

marsface410x465.jpg

Cydonia.gif

other martian anomolies. (looks like glass tubes) obviously something thats casting the reflection of the sun. Its obviously a tube and is transparent.

can1.jpg

another interesting video that has more NASA photographs of Mars. some of the images show what looks like trees on certain areas of Mars

more photos of Mars directly from NASA. I do know the objects in the photo are casting shawdows and seem to have branches.

v_mars_banyon_03.jpg

mtrees-1.jpg

Edited by cityboi

I'm pretty sure the face of Mars was just proven to be a light infraction. When those pictures were taken, they weren't takin with the best camera. Discovery did a program on Extraterrestrials and showed the "Mars Face" with an infared camera which clearly shows the face to be a strange rock formation with an unusual shadow light phenomena.

I'm pretty sure the face of Mars was just proven to be a light infraction. When those pictures were taken, they weren't takin with the best camera. Discovery did a program on Extraterrestrials and showed the "Mars Face" with an infared camera which clearly shows the face to be a strange rock formation with an unusual shadow light phenomena.

I saw that too, but other experts who are very experienced with light, shawdows and 3 demensional objects, found out that the latest view of the face has been altered which origionated from NASA. They determined that it wasnt based on the origional photo of the face. In fact, the actual photo looks even more like a face. The government lies and we've seem other cases where they have "altered" or "smudged" their images. There are a number of case where that lie.

here is an example:

This is a photo of General Ramey and another government official showing the so called weather ballon from the Roswell incedent. Notice the letter he holding. The U.S. Government said it was "impossible" to zoom in and read the contents of the letter he was holding, yet photo experts were able to do it. I saw a special on tv with Bryant Gumble where they showed the letter up close. This is what photo experts were able to make out:

RECO ... OPERATION AT THE JULY 4TH. THE VICTIMS OF THE WRECK YOU FORWARDED TO THE . AT FORT WORTH TEXAS .. COMPRESSOR ON THE "DISK" MUST BE SAVE FOR ATOMIC LABORATORY.URGENT. POWERS ARE NEEDED SITE TWO NW ROSWELL, N.MEX. ...SAFE TALK WANTED FOR MEANING OF STORY AND MISSION .NEXT CREW OUT TODAY. WEATHER BALLOONS WOULD MAKE "R RAMEY"

of course with technology of the tim it would have been impossible to make out the contents of the letter and im sure he would not have held that letter like that if he knew that future generations would have the photo technology to see it.

memophoto1.jpg

Edited by cityboi

-panic for one thing. think of how it would affect religous institutions, especially if these little green/gray men are saying they created us. People would abandon their religons and feel they dont have to worry about any moral consequence.

-technology. certainly it would be a technology that could be used for war and the U.S. government wants to keep the upper hand in the world

-the economy. What would happen if the government said we now have free energy? it would affect big oil and other fossil fuel industries. thousands and thousands of jobs would be lost and the US economy would sink lower than it did in the 1920s

I agree with your first two reasons, but I think the sudden availability of limitless free energy would boost the economy. Sure, the established energy industries would collapse, but virtually every other industry would see explosive growth as their single greatest operating expense is suddenly eliminated.

Edited by Gusterfell

What I do find very interesting about the Roswell incedent is that the lid was off for about a day. The US Government did indeed report that they recovered a flying disk, then retracted the report the next day saying it was just a weather balloon. The question is why would they retract the story? Some 50 years later, the government admitted that they had lied and it was a cover-up. they said what they were covering up was a top secret weather balloon caled Project Mogel. It doesnt make sense to say it was a weather balloon in the first place when thats exactly what they claim they were covering up. They explain the bodies away by saying they dropped dummies from the air yet dummies werent used until 1953. Weather Ballons were sent up all the time in New Mexico. Everyone knew what a weather balloon looked like. but military officers such as Major Jesse Marcel, who was very familiar with weather balloons said the material he saw on the ranch was not from a weather balloon or any secret weather balloon.

Edited by cityboi

Thanks, I didn't think of 2 out of the 3.

these are very creepy. The faces of Mars taken from NASA's satelites

marsface410x465.jpg

Cydonia.gif

other martian anomolies. (looks like glass tubes) obviously something thats casting the reflection of the sun. Its obviously a tube and is transparent.

can1.jpg

another interesting video that has more NASA photographs of Mars. some of the images show what looks like trees on certain areas of Mars

more photos of Mars directly from NASA. I do know the objects in the photo are casting shawdows and seem to have branches.

v_mars_banyon_03.jpg

mtrees-1.jpg

great picutres, thanks for posting them. The tree/scrub ones are pretty cool.

if those are indeed plant life then either there is a source of water beneath the surface or these species of plants have evolved to survive without water and survives by some other substitute. most Scientist agree that Mars once had an abundance of surface water based on scientific data. That being said, if there is water, there is life. That means there could have been an abundance of life in the remote past. maybe even intelligent life which could explain the anomolies. Mars is much older than Earth so who knows. Mars could have had intelligent life long before the Earth was made. Planets evolve in cycles. In the next million years Earth could end up like the Mars of today. Scientist believe that before Earth had life, the earth was like Venus.

Edited by cityboi

another very very interesting video that talks about debre that was secretly stolen from from the Roswell crash. the debre was tested and they found out it was "manufactured" silicone. But the most interesting part is that they found out it had non-terestrial isotopes meaning it was extrateretrial in orgin. There was going to be a news conference to tell the world via major news press and on the web but something strange happened. The website went black and all the data on the website was lost. one of the guys who helped organized the news conference said two men in suits came to his house, put him in a van and drove him around for hours telling him there isnt going to be a news conference and that there is no such thing as UFOs. People who have been involved with the debre have mysteriously and unexpectantly died

Edited by cityboi

Perhaps all that this "issue" needs is a simple spark to ignite a forest fire - Cityboi, perhaps the evidence you have amassed would be a good slow-day/filler story for the News & Record if you can convince them to run such a thing. And hopefully the snowball begins rolling from there. I have some knowledge of the historical aspects of this subject and still knew nothing about the saucer images present in classic artwork like this, so if it is genuine it should be quite compelling to people (one would think), in addition to everything else.

One thing though - while the NASA moon smudges are quite interesting, they are by Photoshop user standards completely amateurish, you'd think the government could employ better if indeed a coverup was intended. A complete novice could learn to use the clone/stamp tool along with a quick blur of the edges to make the changes blend in seemlessly in 10 minutes, so how do we know the smudges weren't created simply to claim something was covered up?

Perhaps all that this "issue" needs is a simple spark to ignite a forest fire - Cityboi, perhaps the evidence you have amassed would be a good slow-day/filler story for the News & Record if you can convince them to run such a thing. And hopefully the snowball begins rolling from there. I have some knowledge of the historical aspects of this subject and still knew nothing about the saucer images present in classic artwork like this, so if it is genuine it should be quite compelling to people (one would think), in addition to everything else.

One thing though - while the NASA moon smudges are quite interesting, they are by Photoshop user standards completely amateurish, you'd think the government could employ better if indeed a coverup was intended. A complete novice could learn to use the clone/stamp tool along with a quick blur of the edges to make the changes blend in seemlessly in 10 minutes, so how do we know the smudges weren't created simply to claim something was covered up?

because the images with the smudges come directly from NASA and hasnt been altered by hoaksters after they were released to the public. That what makes that evidence credible

There is all kinds of evidence around us. The problem is the burden of proof. Science calls for ABSOLUTE proof to scientifically say that UFOs and extraterestrial are real. The mentality is that if you have no absolute evidence than its not real. Also add in the fact that despite the evidence around us, its very difficult for us to believe this stuff is all true. Alot of that has to do with the crazy flying saucer films of the 1950s and modern movies like ET and Independence Day. It would be a dramatic social shift in society to introduce another intelligent lifeform in our society and that could be a very big reason for keeping it secret. As our own world history shows, when a technilogically more advance country discovers a lesser advance society, they end up conqering and taking over. I know its difficult to believe any of it but you gotta recognize that the chances of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is very high given the size of the universe and the billions of stars out there with planets. If life can evolve here, it can evolve elsewhere and whos to say that there is an intellegent race out there thats hundreds of thousands of years ahead of us in technology. We always assume that if there is intellegent life out there, they have no more than about hundred years of technologly over us or slightly less intellegent. There are things about the universe that we will never know and im sure if we knew, we'd be very surprised. The universe is very puzzling because it hard to comprehend a universe that has no boundaries and goes on forever, but its also difficult to comprehend a universe that has boundaries because then youd have to ask whats beyond the boundaries of the universe. Its really mind boggling when you think about it.

Edited by cityboi

^ As to the smudges, I didn't mean hoaksters getting to NASA's images, but NASA themselves - if they had been trying to cover up something they would have removed the evidence properly, the fact that the job done is so childishly bad says to me that perhaps they wanted to give the appearance that something was covered up.

^ As to the smudges, I didn't mean hoaksters getting to NASA's images, but NASA themselves - if they had been trying to cover up something they would have removed the evidence properly, the fact that the job done is so childishly bad says to me that perhaps they wanted to give the appearance that something was covered up.

but that wouldnt make any sense. If you have very credible people like Neil Armstrong, other Apollo astronauts and other people that were high up in the ranks with NASA saying there is stuff on the moon and in fact if it were true, it wouldnt make sense for NASA to purposely put smudges for people to notice them. I think they didnt realize no one would notice because at the time who would imagine or even believe there is a base of some sort on the moon? The moon is extremly large with combined images covering the entire surface of the moon with some smudges on a very small portion. In their mind who would have noticed?

Edited by cityboi

Cityboi, regarding the "tubes" and "trees" and the "mars face".

I can't understand how "it is obviously a tube and is transparent" or you "know the objects in the photo are casting shawdows and seem to have branches". No you don't. You can't tell anything from those pictures. Those are guesses at best. First off, what is the scale? 100 km, 100 m, 100 nanometers? Without context, there is no way to know what you are looking at. Regarding the face on Mars, people see the Virgin Mary in a grilled cheese too.

It kills me how the UFO guys make wild assumptions based on crappy and inconclusive photo and video evidence, then bash any scientist as being part of a coverup or they just "don't want to know the truth". Sorry, but scientists, myself included, must rely on evidence and proof not speculation, conjecture and predetermined assumptions.

In my mind, it is basically a statistical certainty that life exists somewhere else in the universe. However, whether they have gotten here or not is another issue. I've seen some pretty strange videos out there that I can't explain. Most of the stuff out there proves nothing though, there isn't enough detail to discern anything other than a light in the sky.

but that wouldnt make any sense. If you have very credible people like Neil Armstrong, other Apollo astronauts and other people that were high up in the ranks with NASA saying there is stuff on the moon and in fact if it were true, it wouldnt make sense for NASA to purposely put smudges for people to notice them. I think they didnt realize no one would notice because at the time who would imagine or even believe there is a base of some sort on the moon? The moon is extremly large with combined images covering the entire surface of the moon with some smudges on a very small portion. In their mind who would have noticed?

It would make sense if, as many people believe, the govt. actually wants the attention so that the idea is generally discredited and trivialized. Really depends on when the "smudges" were made. Recently, or 40 years ago? If recently, then even the most incompetent of graphic artists, or even one having no skills at all, could have done better work. 40 years ago, then maybe you have a point.

It kills me how the UFO guys make wild assumptions based on crappy and inconclusive photo and video evidence, then bash any scientist as being part of a coverup or they just "don't want to know the truth". Sorry, but scientists, myself included, must rely on evidence and proof not speculation, conjecture and predetermined assumptions.

In my mind, it is basically a statistical certainty that life exists somewhere else in the universe. However, whether they have gotten here or not is another issue. I've seen some pretty strange videos out there that I can't explain. Most of the stuff out there proves nothing though, there isn't enough detail to discern anything other than a light in the sky.

Agreed on the preponderance of crappy visual evidence, but there are other "signs" that aren't so easily reputed, like documented radar incidents of objects entering and then leaving our atmosphere at trajectories and angles (speeds as well) impossible of inanimate or man-made objects, as well as at least one "landing site" with radiation patterns that cannot be duplicated on earth and composed of molecules we do not have the technology to make.

Personally, I am more fascinated by evidence that our planet has been visited in it

The UFO images in the paintings/images Cityboi posted are amazing, but I'm wondering how this would not be a topic of discussion in school, art classes, history classes, any number of places where students, teachers or scientists would have noticed them. How are they not more publically known?

Those are fascinating, I've seen some of them before. It is possible that we are seeing the same phenomena that they saw in previous times. Perhaps it isn't alien spacecraft, maybe it is some rare natural occurence that we don't understand and it takes the shape of a bright disk. Who knows, it is pretty cool though to see those paintings.

Edited by rnc

Those are fascinating, I've seen some of them before. It is possible that we are seeing the same phenomena that they saw in previous times. Perhaps it isn't alien spacecraft, maybe it is some rare natural occurence that we don't understand and it takes the shape of a bright disk. Who knows, it is pretty cool though to see those paintings.

The problem with that is that people are seeing these objects pretty close and not always some distant light in the sky that could be anything. to them its very obvious that its a flying craft. and there is obviously some source for the ancient gods in past civilizations "that come from the skys". But I do think we need to be careful not to be closed minded or joke at the idea that we have been visited. Just because some idea seems crazy doesnt mean its not true. When we as a society thinks that way, now wonder its so easy to hide it from the American people. I guess people like Neil Armstrong, Jimmy Carter, Gereld Ford, former NASA communucation officers, astronauts, cosmonauts and other high profife people are crazy and need to be put in the looney bin. As the say reality is often stranger than fiction. But poll after poll every year shows that more than 50% of Americans believe that we have been visited and that the government is not telling what it knows about ufos. Its not the crazy 2% of the population. everyday sane people believe this

Edited by cityboi

The problem with that is that people are seeing these objects pretty close and not always some distant light in the sky that could be anything. to them its very obvious that its a flying craft. and there is obviously some source for the ancient gods in past civilizations "that come from the skys". But I do think we need to be careful not to be closed minded or joke at the idea that we have been visited. Just because some idea seems crazy doesnt mean its not true. When we as a society thinks that way, now wonder its so easy to hide it from the American people As the say reality is often stranger than fiction. but poll after poll every year shows that more than 50% of Americans believe that we have been visited and that the government is not telling what it knows about ufos. Its not the crazy 2% of the population.

Why is there obviously a source for ancient gods? The human mind is an amazing thing, we are a pretty creative bunch of creatures. In fact, there is a whole section in the library devoted to this creativity, it is called "Fiction". In 2000 years will a future civilization think that dinosaurs roamed the earth in the 1990s because of Jurrasic park?

I'm not close mind on the subject. However, I'm not going to see a smudge on a picture of the moon and jump to the conclusion that NASA is obviously hiding alien space towers.

None of those high profile people said they saw an alien spacecraft. They saw a UFO (UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object). They didn't know what it was and they can't explain it, there is a big difference.

Edited by rnc