proof of extraterrestrials?

cityboi

I really dont know. The technology is said to be so far ahead of our technology it wont be revealed to the public. The technolgy is said to seem like "magic" and im sure if it were used for evil purposes, it could be devestaiting to mankind.

BTW here is declassified Russian government footage (excellent video evidence)

pilots in the video were chasing a cliydrical shaped ufo. By our standards, this thing cant fly and certainly not at speeds the pilots confirmed. What makes this such good eveidence is that it comes from the Russian government and you can clearly see a huge cylindrical object with NO wings going at speeds thats unheard of with human technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO9NMREQLSY

interesting video. Do any other coutrnies ie russia make any confirmation comments about UFO's etc... ?

interesting video. Do any other coutrnies ie russia make any confirmation comments about UFO's etc... ?

well the french government just publically released all it UFO files and we know the Mexican government has come out and said UFOs are real.

If you want to check out UFO quotes from very credible people check the quote directory out. quotes from the likes of Dick Cheney, Ronald Regan, Jimmy Carter, CIA directors, Astronauts and J Edgar Hoover documents on the Roswell Crash released using the Freedom of Information act.

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/QuotesPage.html

Edited by cityboi

This is interesting as I don't believe he ever kept his word:

"If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and scientists. I am convinced that UFOs exist because I have seen one."

PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER

Presidential campaign 1976

This is interesting as I don't believe he ever kept his word:

"If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and scientists. I am convinced that UFOs exist because I have seen one."

PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER

Presidential campaign 1976

That was before they got to him. I think I remember Clinton asking some questions about UFO's and got no answers. The government is hiding something, but I wouldn't dare to guess what.

there is so much evidence, but when I see this I just feel like it doesn't matter. I almost think they would release it, and know people would be like its fake and get it over with. I just think we wouldn't grasp it as truth, even if it was from the government. Maybe its jsut the pompous american. idk. Have the other governemnts taken these words and really believed them?

there is so much evidence, but when I see this I just feel like it doesn't matter. I almost think they would release it, and know people would be like its fake and get it over with. I just think we wouldn't grasp it as truth, even if it was from the government. Maybe its jsut the pompous american. idk. Have the other governemnts taken these words and really believed them?

The problem is the government has not done a good job covering this up. Its been leaking out all over the place. but the way they hide it in plain sight is by denying it and putting out disinformation and hoaxes to confuse and convince people that its a bunch of nonsense.

The government admitted to a cover-up with Roswell, New Mexico but the story has changed from a weather balloon to a top secret weather balloon Project Mogul Here is why their latest story doesnt add up.

inconsistancy and problems with the government's position on the Roswell incedent

- The most glaring, I believe, are the radically different

evaluations of the debris by Jesse Marcel and Colonel Blanchard, commanding

officer at Roswell Army Air Field. If Colonel Cavitt so easily recognized the

debris as a downed balloon, as did Irving Newton in Fort Worth, why

didnt Marcel and Blanchard? The material of a top secret weather balloon would have been the same material used in any ordinary weather balloon that everyone was familiar with.

- Why the need to conceal the recovery of a Mogul weather balloon after more then 50 years?

- If the debris originated from a top-secret Mogul test, why was there no recovery or search operation underway until rancher Mac Brazel reported the debris to Sheriff George Wilcox one day after the find on Sunday, July 6? An aerial search over open range and high desert would have taken but a few hours to locate any downed object. This has been confirmed by retired military officers, who were involved in actual search-and-rescue missions in New Mexico

- Weather balloons had fallen onto Brazelas ranch on a number of occasions, and he turned them in for the rewards offered. Such devices always carried instructions and return policies which usually included the name of the manufacturer and location of the launch site. In 1945, he reported finding the remains of a Japanese balloon bomb. This time, however, he reportedly was angry because of the large amount of debris. His frightened sheep would not cross the pasture due to the vast coverage of the material. It is interesting to note that weather balloons are still dropping on the ranch. The current owners store them in an old feed storage silo. One particularly large balloon, about 20 feet in diameter, took one man approximately two minutes to retrieve. He had no trouble identifying it. yet it took 60 plus army personel to retrieve one weather ballon.

- What type of balloon and instrument package could scatter debris over an area three-quarters of a mile long and create a 500-foot long/10-foot wide gouge in the tough high desert country of New Mexico which consists of little topsoil and mostly shale and slate stone?

- What type of balloon would fill Marcels 1942 Buick convertible, and Cavittas jeep carryall truck and still require 50 to 60 troops with wheelbarrows and trucks two days to complete the cleanup?

- Why did the military check the site for possible radiation if the downed object was nothing more than a common weather/Mogul balloon?

- Why the need for extreme security measures at the crash site of a downed meteorological instrument? Measures such as: armed guards surrounding the inner gouge area, another cordon around the perimeter, riflemen posted on the surrounding hills, and MPs stationed on the outlying roads from Saturday, July 5, through at least Thursday, the 10th. While Project Mogul "mission" would have been very top secret, the ballon itself would not have been because the debre would have been an ordinary weather balloon.

- Why were there seven confirmed flights to transport the remains of a balloon? Most of the wreckage was flown out under high security July 5-10 . . . rather extreme treatment even within the confines of the top security base in the world at that time.

-at the time the goverment offered a substantial reward for physical evidence of a flying saucer. Neighbors of Mac Brazel, the man who first discovered the crash site, reported that Brazel returned from his detention driving a new pick-up truck. According to his neighbors, Brazel, who had been

Edited by cityboi

real or fake? Supposedly this photo was smuggled out of Mexico from a government policeman and comes from the Mexican government. I know there is not a shred of proof that this alien is real and because of that I cant say that it is. But I must say it looks very erie and very real. It looks biological and not like a plastic dummy. If you've seen the alien autopsy film you can tell that alien is fake. This photo doesnt look fake at all. Its like you can see its soul when you look into its eyes, like it has life. Its very possible we could be looking at a photo of an actual extraterretrial. This is suppose to be an alien from a crash in Mexico. If its fake, who ever created this need to seriously get a job in Hollywood.

3_second_eben_full_view.gif

gray_alien_50yrs_of_denial_photo1.jpg

gray_alien_50yrs_of_denial_photo2.jpg

There are suppose to be a number of different extraterretrial races. Some are said to look almost identicle to humans. The photos above are of the little grays and are suppose to be from the star system Zeta Reticuli. It is said that their skin is alot tough than humans. It is said that their eyes are black because on their planet. the atmosphere is alot thinner than earth and the dark layer protects their eyes from their sun.

The first reported alien abduction story happened in the 1960s. Betty and Barney Hill claimed they were abducted by these greys and they said to them telepathically they would not hurt them. Supposedly they showed a chart of the star system were they were from. She remember that and drew the star system on paper. It matched the star system Zeta Reticuli. The interesting thing about it was that she had stars on the paper that wasnt even discovered until the 1970s. No one can explain how she could have known about the stars unless the event really happened to her.

Edited by cityboi

see and Hear what General Wesley Clark said about future space travel and UFOs

http://www.roswellproof.homestead.com/Gen_...Clark_UFOs.html

thanks for the video

real or fake? Supposedly this photo was smuggled out of Mexico from a government policeman and comes from the Mexican government. I know there is not a shred of proof that this alien is real and because of that I cant say that it is. But I must say it looks very erie and very real. It looks biological and not like a plastic dummy. If you've seen the alien autopsy film you can tell that alien is fake. This photo doesnt look fake at all. Its like you can see its soul when you look into its eyes, like it has life. Its very possible we could be looking at a photo of an actual extraterretrial. This is suppose to be an alien from a crash in Mexico. If its fake, who ever created this need to seriously get a job in Hollywood.

3_second_eben_full_view.gif

gray_alien_50yrs_of_denial_photo1.jpg

gray_alien_50yrs_of_denial_photo2.jpg

There are suppose to be a number of different extraterretrial races. Some are said to look almost identicle to humans. The photos above are of the little grays and are suppose to be from the star system Zeta Reticuli. It is said that their skin is alot tough than humans. It is said that their eyes are black because on their planet. the atmosphere is alot thinner than earth and the dark layer protects their eyes from their sun.

The first reported alien abduction story happened in the 1960s. Betty and Barney Hill claimed they were abducted by these greys and they said to them telepathically they would not hurt them. Supposedly they showed a chart of the star system were they were from. She remember that and drew the star system on paper. It matched the star system Zeta Reticuli. The interesting thing about it was that she had stars on the paper that wasnt even discovered until the 1970s. No one can explain how she could have known about the stars unless the event really happened to her.

it is so hard to tell, because we "see" proof, but at the same time we are like im not sure. Also, isn't the Zeta Reticuli the famous system. I thought I watched something on that, where people could describe how to get there and what it looked like, before our government originally found it?

Zeta Reticuli is actually a two star system. it has been said the planet where the grays are from is much like earth does have oxygen but has higher levels of argon and helium as well as a thinner atmosphere. As for the anatomy, their heads are big but maybe their neck and spine is designed to hold such a large head up. The pictures above is the realest thing Ive ever seen.

Zeta Reticuli is actually a two star system. it has been said the planet where the grays are from is much like earth does have oxygen but has higher levels of argon and helium as well as a thinner atmosphere. As for the anatomy, their heads are big but maybe their neck and spine is designed to hold such a large head up. The pictures above is the realest thing Ive ever seen.

I don't know if this is true or possible, but could their atmosphere also allow for them to have bigger heads? less gravity or something I am not sure what, but it isn't so wayed down and almost "floats" naturally.

I don't know if this is true or possible, but could their atmosphere also allow for them to have bigger heads? less gravity or something I am not sure what, but it isn't so wayed down and almost "floats" naturally.

It would probably be anatomically possible if their home planet has less gravitational pull than ours. That said, I've never heard their world described that way, nor do descriptions of the greys portray them has having trouble dealing with Earth's (presumably stronger) gravity.

Somewhere I read a plausible article theorizing that the greys may have evolved from a dolphin-like ancestor, much as humans evolved from primates. Dolphins on earth have large empty spaces in their skulls, which they use to produce sound for their echolocation systems. Perhaps if the greys have similar voids in their skulls, that big head isn't as heavy as it looks.

Edited by Gusterfell

It would probably be anatomically possible if their home planet has less gravitational pull than ours. That said, I've never heard their world described that way, nor do descriptions of the greys portray them has having trouble dealing with Earth's (presumably stronger) gravity.

Somewhere I read a plausible article theorizing that the greys may have evolved from a dolphin-like ancestor, much as humans evolved from primates. Dolphins on earth have large empty spaces in their skulls, which they use to produce sound for their echolocation systems. Perhaps if the greys have similar voids in their skulls, that big head isn't as heavy as it looks.

they have been decribed as being very physically weak so maybe they are not use to our gravity.

Edited by cityboi

check out this 8 minute video that shows potential debre from the Roswell Crash. the debre origionally comes from someone who was stationed in Roswell in 1947 and said he had stolen some of it. The material has been tested and the results conclusively found this to be "manufactured" silicone with "non terestrial" isotopes meaning the material is not from this world. It basically proves that this material was manufactured on some other planet. "coincidently" people who have been involved with material have died unexpectanly and a producer who was going to put together an international press conference on the matter was scared into not doing so by two men in dark suits that showed proper government identification.

But this is the physical proof that people have been looking for. But what convinces me is that it was documented that it took 7 planes to collect the crash material. Even if the world's largest weather balloon had crashed, it would not take 7 planes to collect the material. That convinces me that it wasnt a top secret Mogul weather balloon which mean the government is still not telling the truth.

Edited by cityboi

check out this 8 minute video that shows potential debre from the Roswell Crash. the debre origionally comes from someone who was stationed in Roswell in 1947 and said he had stolen some of it. The material has been tested and the results conclusively found this to be "manufactured" silicone with "non terestrial" isotopes meaning the material is not from this world. It basically proves that this material was manufactured on some other planet. "coincidently" people who have been involved with material have died unexpectanly and a producer who was going to put together an international press conference on the matter was scared into not doing so by two men in dark suits that showed proper government identification.

But this is the physical proof that people have been looking for. But what convinces me is that it was documented that it took 7 planes to collect the crash material. Even if the world's largest weather balloon had crashed, it would not take 7 planes to collect the material. That convinces me that it wasnt a top secret Mogul weather balloon which mean the government is still not telling the truth.

the manufactured silicone part is very interesting. It is interesting how there is so much information, but even more doubt.

The 1947 film of the mililtary people at Roswell surrounding what appears to be an alien could also be the proof thats needed to once and for all say we are not alone. It looks very authentic, from the aging of the film to the 1947 military atire. The appearance of whats going on does not look like acting. There is a sense of a REAL emergency happening. I believe this footage is real. certainly if at least one person in this film is identified, it will be solid proof.

http://www.alienvideo.net/new-roswell-alien-footage.php

Edited by cityboi

http://www.alienvideo.net/phil-schneider-killed-alien.php

this guy came out and said he had killed two gray aliens after being involved in a top secret military project. Strangly enough, just a few months after he made this speech he was found dead in his apartment strangled to death.

In the process of killing one of the aliens he said some kind of way the alien burned his fingers off. Notice his left hand. He has missing fingers.

Edited by cityboi

http://www.alienvideo.net/phil-schneider-killed-alien.php

this guy came out and said he had killed two gray aliens after being involved in a top secret military project. Strangly enough, just a few months after he made this speech he was found dead in his apartment strangled to death.

In the process of killing one of the aliens he said some kind of way the alien burned his fingers off. Notice his left hand. He has missing fingers.

pretty creepy, but I see this as less believable than everything else we have been talking about.

pretty creepy, but I see this as less believable than everything else we have been talking about.

yea I know it does sound unbelieveable...but I wonder why he was murdered? and just a few months after this speech? There maybe some truth to his story and maybe he just embelished his story. The problem with people like that is that you have to throw out every thing they say.

Edited by cityboi

yea I know it does sound unbelieveable...but I wonder why he was murdered? and just a few months after this speech? There maybe some truth to his story and maybe he just embelished his story. The problem with people like that is that you have to throw out every thing they say.

the other problem is, if he didn't embelish it might of never been heard, you need to sound unbelievable for people to take it as believable, but once they hear it they don't believe it again... a weird cycle.

the other problem is, if he didn't embelish it might of never been heard, you need to sound unbelievable for people to take it as believable, but once they hear it they don't believe it again... a weird cycle.

I know what you mean..parts of his story seems way out there like the undiscovered underground base of aliens and the alien that shot a blue beam of light at him. But at the same time some of the stuff he seems truthful about. The wierd thing is how he was strangled to death with piano wire a few months after this speech. That could indicate that some of the stuff he was saying could be true. But you are right its a weird cycle.

here is a website that quotes his statements

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/phil.htm

"The Black Budget is a secretive budget that garners 25% of the gross national product of the United States. The Black Budget currently consumes $1.25 trillion per year. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases. Presently, there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States.

"They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since the early 1940s. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-levity trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been written about this activity. Al Bielek has my only copy of one of them. Richard Souder, a Ph.D. architect*, has risked his life by talking about this. He worked with a number of government agencies on deep underground military bases. In around where you live, in Idaho, there are 11 of them.

He even comes out and said that AIDS was invented by the U.S.Government in 1972 as a biological weapon.

Edited by cityboi

I know what you mean..parts of his story seems way out there like the undiscovered underground base of aliens and the alien that shot a blue beam of light at him. But at the same time some of the stuff he seems truthful about. The wierd thing is how he was strangled to death with piano wire a few months after this speech. That could indicate that some of the stuff he was saying could be true. But you are right its a weird cycle.

here is a website that quotes his statements

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/phil.htm

"The Black Budget is a secretive budget that garners 25% of the gross national product of the United States. The Black Budget currently consumes $1.25 trillion per year. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases. Presently, there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States.

"They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since the early 1940s. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-levity trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been written about this activity. Al Bielek has my only copy of one of them. Richard Souder, a Ph.D. architect*, has risked his life by talking about this. He worked with a number of government agencies on deep underground military bases. In around where you live, in Idaho, there are 11 of them.

He even comes out and said that AIDS was invented by the U.S.Government in 1972 as a biological weapon.

I can see teh secret bases and stuff, not mach 2 travel and so underneath the ground that you can't find them. The AIDS as a biological weapon... that is just a bit much for me.