proof of extraterrestrials?

cityboi

In 1997, the Airforce said what crashed in Roswell as a projcet mogul weather balloon which was supposedly above top secret at the time.

One thing the government hasnt explain in the Roswell incident was the amount of time it took to cover up "a project mogul incedent" The crash happen July 2nd and was reported the next day to the local sheriff. It wasnt until July 8th when the government went to the site to clean it up. It took a long time because they didnt know about it. If it were the "above" top secret Project Mogul, it wouldnt have taken 6 days to realize it had crashed in the desert. They would have been constantly monitering this project, especially since it delt with the Russians. You see, skeptics of UFO love to point out inconsistanncies with UFO stories but when there are inconsistances on the governement's part dealing with UFOs, these same skeptics ignore them because they can't explain them either.

Witnesses also said they saw bodies. The governement's position on this is that all these many witnesses got dates confused. The governement admits it did not drop dummies in 1947 but did drop them in 1956. The government believe the witnesses got the dates confused....now thats a lame explaination if I ever heard one.

Edited by cityboi

Here is direct proof of the existance of UFOs from the FBI's files

check out this pdf on page 45. looking at the writing at the bottom.

J Edgar Hoover states:

"I would do it [aid the Army Air Force in its investigations] but before agreeing to it we must insist upon full access to the discs recovered. For instance in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."

http://foia.fbi.gov/ufo/ufo1.pdf

Its clear as crystal. J Edgar Hoover acknowleges that flying disks have been recovered in this memo that is genuine! It amazes me that such crystal clear evidence is ignored and people still dont believe.

Edited by cityboi

If that is simply done via a magnetic field then it is fairly mundane and has been around for a while (can't turn on sound so didn't hear the commentary in the video).

true......but It goes to show that we have stumbled onto something that has a similar concept to the way UFO's are described to operate. even if its been around a while, a hundred years ago, lifting anything like that would seem like "magic" To us UFOs seem like magic but there is a scientific explaination behind it dealing with qauntum physics. With UFOs, it has been said there are magnetic fields, but the UFOs supposedly create an artifical gravity field that allow the craft to levitate. I think that technology is very possible, which means its possible we have been visited. We already know that there is intelleigent life somewhere in the universe as vast as it is. There has to be. The question that needs to be answered is that have these civilizations discovered wasy to travel across the universe? Keep in mind there may be elements n other parts of the universe that doesnt exist here and those elements could be key for that kind of technology. I think its human arrogance to say just because we cant travel across the universe others cant.

I think the lifter in the video, invented by Tim Ventura will start out as anti-gravity cars and over the next 50 to 100 years or so lead to aircraft. However this technology already secretly exist. It just wont be public for another 50 years or so. High Ranks in the government have said, secret technology is always 50 years ahead of whats revealed to the public. Stealth technology was a 1950s concept that wasnt revealed until about 1989. Imagine what projects the government are working on today. wether you believe its extraterestrial or not, I think its a given that the government is working on anti-gravity propulsion.

here is some more info from Tim Ventura. If you read this, its sounds like we are approaching the "UFO" technology as a means of future transportation.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/Lifter-Article.pdf

Edited by cityboi

^in the above posted video i didn't hear them say anything about magnetic fields... basically it levitates by using electrical currents and distance between the currents - that create an ionic wind. sorry, i can't fully explain... but, neither could the guy who conducted the demenstration. he said that "scientists" simply don't know how it fully works. pretty interesting, though.

^in the above posted video i didn't hear them say anything about magnetic fields... basically it levitates by using electrical currents and distance between the currents - that create an ionic wind. sorry, i can't fully explain... but, neither could the guy who conducted the demenstration. he said that "scientists" simply don't know how it fully works. pretty interesting, though.

It is........I also found it interesting how he said the element Bismuth has electro-gravitational properties which would be useful for future lifter technologies. coincidently Bismuth is chemeically related to Bob Lazar's "Element 115" which is suppose to be required for the operation of a back engineered UFO he clamied he was working on at the S4 base at Area 51.

I'll comment more later when I can listen to the video, but for now, having an object be at the center of force point (blanking on the real term) between two opposing electrical currents is essentially being in a magnetic field. [i am probably butchering that just a little]

I'll comment more later when I can listen to the video, but for now, having an object be at the center of force point (blanking on the real term) between two opposing electrical currents is essentially being in a magnetic field. [i am probably butchering that just a little]

UFOs are said to have use both electro-magnetic and anti-gravity fields. Any way UFO or not, there is great potential for this lifter technology. combine that technology with GPS navigation and you can have a car where you type in a destination and the car will automatically take you there.

BTW here is a cool experiment you can try at home

Edited by cityboi

• 2 weeks later...

How many people remember the 1977 Steven Spielberg movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"? according to former high rank government officials, that movie was based on a real event. In fact, When Spielberg was making the movie NASA sent a 20 page confidential letter to Spielberg outlining what should and shouldnt be in the movie prior to its release suggesting an unusual degree of official interest in how ETs and the government were depicted.

"I really found my faith when I heard that the Government was opposed to the film. (Close Encounters) If NASA took the time to write me a 20-page letter, then I knew there must be something happening. I had wanted cooperation from them, but when they read the script they got very angry and felt that it was a film that would be dangerous. I felt they mainly wrote the letter because JAWS convinced so many people around the world that there were sharks in toilets and bathtubs, not just in the oceans and rivers. They were afraid the same kind of epidemic would happen with UFOs." Steven Spielberg

Steven Spielberg Spielberg spoke those words concerning the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind that was released

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

geuu_03_img0656.jpg

Edited by cityboi

A new planet has been found that may be much like earth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18308956/site/newsweek/

I read this today and found it absolutely fascinating. I have always been a space fanatic and a discovery like this should not be underestimated. I do not believe exterrestrials are visiting us currently. That said, I think for us to be the only intelligent life in this Universe is highly improbable, if not impossible. Discoveries like this just go to solidify that point.

I've wondered about that myself. The money spigot for Apollo got shut off very quickly after the first moon landing. One complete Apollo assembly was junked in Long Island. I'm not sure if we were warned off so much as that maybe we found something up there that frightened the powers to be. :dontknow:

They have actually found bacteria on the moon. It was earth bacteria that was left by a previous apollo mission. I think it survived for a period of 2 years before it was discovered on a subsequent mission. If earth bacteria can survive in the vacuum of space, there really is no limit to where life can pop up. :unsure:

Nasa Website

Space historians will recall that the journey to the stars has more than one life form on its passenger list: the names of a dozen Apollo astronauts who walked on the moon and one inadvertent stowaway, a common bacteria, Streptococcus mitis, the only known survivor of unprotected space travel. As Marshall astronomers and biologists met recently to discuss biological limits to life on Earth, the question of how an Earth bacteria could survive in a vacuum without nutrients, water and radiation protection was less speculative than might first be imagined. A little more than a month before the forthcoming millennium celebration, NASA will mark without fanfare the thirty year anniversary of documenting a microbe's first successful journey from Earth.

The articles a bit dated, but interesting nonetheless.

A new planet has been found that may be much like earth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18308956/site/newsweek/

two interesting parts about the article are that this planet could be double the size of earth. So if it is like earth, I can only imagine the amount of life on the planet. Secondly, if it is just oceans or does have rocky land. I wonder how advanced the civilization would be? And what that would mean to us?

two interesting parts about the article are that this planet could be double the size of earth. So if it is like earth, I can only imagine the amount of life on the planet. Secondly, if it is just oceans or does have rocky land. I wonder how advanced the civilization would be? And what that would mean to us?

Dont forget there is still speculation in our own solar system. The moon Europa is said to have ocean underneath the ice

Edited by cityboi

I agree, it looks like a puppet. I don't buy those doctors either. They didn't seem to be doing anything other than shining a light on the alien face and wiping something off its chin. The alien autopsy was much more believable. Also the man that was speaking about this said he was not suicidal, so if he turns up dead you would know it was not a suicide. Implying that he would be murdered, however if we don

I agree, it looks like a puppet. I don't buy those doctors either. They didn't seem to be doing anything other than shining a light on the alien face and wiping something off its chin. The alien autopsy was much more believable. Also the man that was speaking about this said he was not suicidal, so if he turns up dead you would know it was not a suicide. Implying that he would be murdered, however if we don't know his identity, how will we know he has died?

I agree, the autopsy was the interesting part, but I realized these things are pretty interesting and if anything spark interest. It reminds me of dinosaurs a lot. Kids believe them all the way and as you grow up more people question the existance.

Check out this picture I took yesterday and tell me what you think it is. Look at the sky and you can see a shape that looks like it doesn't belong.

post-5756-1178481163_thumb.jpg

Hard to tell. Not to be pessimistic but I probably could have done the same thing in Microsoft Paint. :whistling: . May'be if we could get a larger picture of it we could get a better glimpse of it.

Hard to tell. Not to be pessimistic but I probably could have done the same thing in Microsoft Paint. :whistling: . May'be if we could get a larger picture of it we could get a better glimpse of it.

could be something, or could of been something on the lenses. You never know and we always doubt so we will nver know... :camera: