proof of extraterrestrials?

cityboi

FaceComic.jpg

One would be forgiven for thinking that the comic story above was inspired by the Face on Mars formation discovered at Cydonia by the Viking orbiter in 1976.

In fact it comes from a comic book published in September 1958! looks like our government knew of the face before they pretended like they found it in 1976. the author of this comic book may have been privied to sensative info.

This book was published in 1960...long before the viking discovered the face on mars. To add to the conspiracy theory, for unknown reasons the cover was suddenly replaced with another less interesting one shortly after its release. One cannot help wondering why it was removed and who decided it was not acceptable.

Arthur%20C%20Clark%20against%20the%20fall%20of%20night%201960.jpg

another interesting clip

Edited by cityboi

Another interesting thing is that if you look at the book of Revelation in the bible it speaks of a "one world religion" in the end of days and will be supported by all of the kings of the world. One might ask why have a one world religion? For one it would end all wars and fighting over religion and would lead to peace around the world, particularly in the middle east. But another question one might ask is how would world leaders convince the people of the world to believe in this "religion" and abandon their other religious beliefs? It would have to be really convincing. My thought is that the leaders of the world will disclose everything about UFOs and ETs and provide some kind of "evidence" that they were our creators and not God. The ETs are indeed beings from other worlds but they are also the same as the fallen angels in the Bible. The Bible speaks of a GREAT LIE in the end times that will deceive the world and its leaders. I think that lie is that ETs created us. Think about it. If absolute "proof" was provided that ETs created us, would your lose your faith in your religion? Its not a coincidence that the serpant seems to be symbolic for these beings that come from the skies in ancient civilizations. In fact the serpant represents Satan.

Christopher Kraft, who was director of the NASA tracking base in Houston during the Apollo Moon missions revealed the following conversation “after” he left his work at NASA: (these conversations were made during transmission "blackouts" so the general public couldn't hear what was going on.

- ASTRONAUTS NElL ARMSTRONG and BUZZ ALDRIN speaking from the Moon: “Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!”

- MISSION CONTROL (HOUSTON CENTER): “What...what...what? What the hell is happening? What’s wrong with you?”

- ASTRONAUTS: “They’re here under the surface.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “What’s there? Emission interrupted... interference control calling Apollo II.”

- ASTRONAUTS: “We saw some visitors. They were there for awhile, observing the instruments.”

- MISSION CONTROL: ”Repeat your last information.”

- ASTRONAUTS: “I say that there were other spaceships. They’re lined up on the other side of the crater.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “Repeat...repeat!”

- ASTRONAUTS: “Let us sound this orbita ..... In 625 to 5...automatic relay connected... My hands are shaking so badly I can’t do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything... what then?”

- MISSION CONTROL: “Have you picked up anything?”

- ASTRONAUTS: “I didn’t have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “Control, control here. Are you on your way? Is the uproar with the U.F.O.s. over?

- ASTRONAUTS: “They’ve landed there. There they are and they are watching us.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “The mirrors, the mirrors...have you set them up?”

- ASTRONAUTS: “Yes, they’re in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.”

A number of former top NASA officials have said they found artificial structures on the moon before Neil Armstrong first set foot there. Here are some transmissions for what ever reason was not sensored:

2) Apollo 16: Describing Domes and Tunnels on the Moon:

Duke: We felt it under our feet. It's a soft spot. Firmer. Where we stand, I tell you one thing. If this place had air, it'd sure be beautiful. It's beautiful with or without air. The scenery up on top of Stone Mountain, you'd have to be there to see this to believe it - those domes are incredible!

Mission Control: O.K., could you take a look at that smokey area there and see what you can see on the face?

Duke: Beyond the domes, the structure goes almost into the ravine that I described and one goes to the top. In the northeast wall of the ravine you can't see the delineation. To the northeast there are tunnels, to the north they are dipping east to about 30 degrees.

Apollo 16 Mission: April 16 - 27, 1972;

Charles Duke, Thomas Mattingly and John Young land in the Descartes highlands:

Duke: These devices are unbelievable. I'm not taking a gnomon up there.

Young: O.K., but man, that's going to be a steep bridge to climb.

Duke: You got - YOWEE! Man - John, I tell you this is some sight here. Tony, the blocks in Buster are covered - the bottom is covered with blocks, five meters across. Besides the blocks seem to be in a preferred orientation, northeast to southwest. They go all the way up the wall on those two sides and on the other side you can only barely see the out-cropping at about 5 percent. Ninety percent of the bottom is covered with blocks that are 50 centimeters and larger.

Capcom: Good show. Sounds like a secondary ...

Duke: Right out here ... the blue one that I described from the lunar module window is colored because it is glass coated, but underneath the glass it is crystalline ... the same texture as the Genesis Rock ... Dead on my mark.

Young: Mark. It's open.

Duke: I can't believe it!

Young: And I put that beauty in dry!

Capcom: Dover. Dover. We'll start EVA-2 immediately.

Duke: You'd better send a couple more guys up here. They'll have to try (garble).

Capcom: Sounds familiar.

Duke: Boy, I tell you, these EMUs and PLSSs are really super- fantastic!

another conversation that was PUBLIC....while they were using words such as domes, walls, structures, ect they still seemed to be talking in code.

Apollo 17: Eugene Cernan, Ronald Evans, and Harrison Schmidt; Landed in the Taurus-Littrow Valley; Dec 7 - 19, 1972.

Check out the following weird conversation that took place:

Mission Control: Go ahead, Ron

Evans: O.K., Robert, I guess the big thing I want to report from the back side is that I took another look at the - the - cloverleaf in Aitken with the binocs. And that southern dome (garble) to the east.

Mission Control: We copy that, Ron. Is there any difference in the color of the dome and the Mare Aitken there?

Evans: Yes there is... That Condor, Condorsey, or Condorecet or whatever you want to call it there. Condorecet Hotel is the one that has got the diamond-shaped fill down in the uh - floor.

Mission Control: Robert. Understand. Condorcet Hotel.

Evans: Condor. Condorset. Alpha. They've either caught a landslide on it or it's got a - and it doesn't look like (garble) in the other side of the wall in the northwest side.

Mission Control: O.K., we copy that Northwest wall of Condorcet A.

Evans: The area is oval or elliptical in shape. Of course, the ellipse is toward the top.

Edited by cityboi

It has been said that NASA is a front for the "real" space mission. Supposedly we had gone to mars back in 1962 long before Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon. As ludicrous as this sounds, if we had UFO technology back in 1962, such a trip would have been possible. Here is film of the supposed 1962 landing. It was actually shown on tv back in 1969 in Britain but for some reason it was pulled off the station before the film ended. It was never shown in the United States. Supposedly Mars is different from what NASA tells us.

Its certainly entertaining to watch. Its very difficult to believe but like I said, if UFOs are real and we had the technology back then, such a trip would have been possible. you have to say this film is a fake until proven that its not but I will say the craft, based on what we see out the widows in the film, appears to be performing manuevers that UFOs perform (stop on a dime, go and rotate). Every time the craft changes mode there’s interference on the transmission, or they’ve stopped the transmission and started it again. This interference with any radio transmission frequency would caused by a high intensity electromagnetic field. Supposedly this was taken from a flying disk. I will say towards the end the voices towards the end sounds like acting.

Edited by cityboi

"The US government, in collusion with the other national powers, is determined to keep this information from the general public"

- Victor Marchetti, fomer Special Assistant to the Executive Director of the CIA

Sargeant Karl Wolf testified that he saw raw NASA photos of artificial structures on the moon. He claimed that the images revealed a very very ancient base of some sort and there were also very tall thin structures. These official NASA images confirms what wolf saw. Notice the smudging in the photos.

Karl Wolf's testimony

moonbase_proof_1.gif

another image shows an area where it looks like NASA did a cut and paste job to cover something up. You can see the terrain doesn't match in a big area and there are smudges at the bottom.

moonbase_proof_5.gif

more smudged areas

moonbase_proof_4.gif

on this one you can actually see the edge of something on the right. What's interesting about this one is that another NASA satellite took a picture of this same area from a different perspective and the same spot was smudged out. That proves these smudged areas aren't due to lost pixel data. What is NASA trying to hide? Here is what i'm talking about:

moonbase_proof_2_closeup.gif

anomalies6cm.jpg

link from the military website (to prove these smudges weren't put on the photos by hoaxters)

http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/cgi-bin/clemen...t%252FLong&

http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/cgi-bin/clemen...t%252FLong&

unknown object standing TALL on the moon (nick named "the castle") looks like the ruins of something.

castle.jpg

Edited by cityboi

people want physical proof that the Roswell craft was of alien orgin.....here is the proof. Why its ignored by the media and scientific community is beyond me. It shows a "manufactured" piece of debris from the Roswell crash and the composition of the object was tested in several independent labs. The conclusion was that the object came from "off world" sources. In scientific terms, the isotopic ratios of the object are not found naturally in Earth-based elements. It meant that the isotopes had to come from an outside source off the planet and that meant someone had brought them here from another world. The object was also manufactured so its not a piece of a meteor.

watch the part that begins at 5:15 on the youtube clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj7VnBItEG4...laynext_from=PL

Edited by cityboi

When Jimmy Carter became president he promised to tell the public what the government knows about UFOs after witnessing a strange siting himself. Carter launched an investigation and had scientific advisor Frank Press contact NASA and requested that they lead the investigations in the UFO phenomena. When news of this pending investigation reached the desk of Airforce Col Charles Senn, Senn wrote this letter to NASA:

Sept. 1, 1977..Air Force Letter from Col. Charles H. Senn, Wash., D.C.,

to Gen. Duward L. Crow (Ret.), NASA, Wash., D.C. stating: Enclosed are

the UFO Fact Sheet and standard response to UFO public inquiries you

requested. I sincerely hope you are successful in preventing a

reopening of UFO investigations.

If UFOs aren't real why would an airforce col tell NASA he hopes investigation into UFOs will be prevented?

consequently Jimmy Carter was left out of the loop on UFOs. It has been said that the only living president that knows all about the UFO phenomena is George H Walker Bush, who was also head of the CIA during the 1960s. Bush did make a parcular comment "If the people knew what we had done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us"

other UFO comments:

-"We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped." When asked by whom, he replied,"The people of other worlds." Dr. Herman Oberth (NASA Space Scientist), 1972 :This comment is interesting because if you look back throughout history, the technological advancement in 20th century far outpaced any century in human history. In less than 70 years we went from horse and buggy to sending a man to the moon. If the technological pace had continued as it had for thousands of years, the computer or even the television would not have been invented yet today.

-"Coming to grips with the reality that our planet is not the only one harboring intelligent life the universe." Franklin D. Roosevelt, President memo on White House stationary to 'The Special Committee on Non-Terrestrial Science & Technology'. Concerning the Cape Girardeau UFO crash of 1941, Roosevelt went on to state that we will, "take every advantage of such wonders that have come to us" after we have won the war. Feb 22, 1944.

- "The phenomenon reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious." General Nathan Twining, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff Sept. 23, 1947

- "The first UFO came down in 1941 into the ocean west of San Diego and was retrieved by the Navy. The Navy has held a leadership position in UFO matters ever since. There was another crash in 1946, as well as two other crashes in 1947 besides Roswell." Dr. Michael Wolf, Colonel USAF : This is interesting because scientist Bob Lazar claimed hed worked at a base called S-4 at Area 51 where he was part of a project to help back engineer an ET craft back in 1989. He produced a copy of his pay stub which showed he was getting paid by the Navy (which is a legit pay stub BTW) yet Bob Lazar never worked for the navy. Bob Lazar also made claims that he saw sensitive documents revealing that the DNA of mankind has been altered about 60 times by extraterrestrial entities. In other words this explains how man came from ape to our present form. Lazar also stated that UFOs can fly the way the do because they can tap into an "unknown" gravity at the atomic level. Bob Lazar was also employed at Los Alamos, which is a facility that works on top secret projects. When Los Alamos was contacted, they said he was never an employee there but a company directory surfaced which prove he hid in fact work there.

-"The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating higher even than the H-bomb. Flying saucers exist. Their modus operandi is unknown but concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Dr. Vannevar Bush. The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance." Wilbert Smith, in a formerly classified Canadian government memorandum. Nov 21, 1950.

- "At this time the reports of incidents convince us that there is something going on that must have immediate attention. Sightings of unexplained objects at high altitudes and traveling at high speeds in the vicinity of major U.S. defense installations are of such nature that they are not attributable to natural phenomena or known types of vehicles." H. Marshall Chadwell, Assistant Director of Scientific Intelligence, CIA; December 2, 1952

-"I've talked with people of military and government credentials and position and heard their stories, and their desire to tell their stories openly to the public. And that got my attention very, very rapidly...the first hand experiences of these credible witnesses that, now in advanced years are anxious to tell their story. We can't deny that, and the evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident, and material was recovered from that crash site..." NASA Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Mission veteran

- today we cannot produce machines that fly as UFOs do. They are flying by means of artificial fields of gravity. This would explain the sudden changes of directions. . . . This hypothesis would also explain the piling up of these discs into a cylindrical or cigar-shaped mothership upon leaving the earth, because in this fashion only one field of gravity would be required for all discs Dr. Herman Oberth (NASA Space Scientist) 1972 20 years later a person in Mexico City filmed a number of UFOs in the sky stacked in a cylindrical formation. This footage can be seen in the link below at 5:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZqOUMfZtYA...F6&index=18

Edited by cityboi

page 1 and 2 of a memo to president Reagan. There are 5 pages all together but it appears this 5 page document is part of the foundation of the "star wars" program Reagan was pushing. The memo also makes reference to "1947" the year of the alledged Roswell crash.

teller-sdi-pitch-s1_1.gif

teller-sdi-pitch-s1_2.gif

Ronald Reagan twice mentioned in a speech about an "alien threat", which coincides with what Reagan knew in the above document.

Edited by cityboi

There's a wonderful vid on youtube challenging SETI's modus operandi. Michio Kaku, a string theory scientist, explains his views of the difficulty of communicating with extraterrestrial beings.

He equates the intellect and abilities of alien beings and humans, to that of humans and ants. No matter how hard humans might try, effective communication with ants is impossible. Same might be true of aliens, who might be millions of years more evolved than humans-------effective communication might be essentially unattainable. We can't discount that possibility.

A thoroughly enjoyable vid for those interested in SETI:

thanks for the video! very interesting. I think there is a lot we don't understand. We assume other beings would use radio signals but they may communicate in a much different way. Also we assume that intelligent beings need oxygen to breath. There may be beings out there that need carbon dioxide to breath and some may not need to breath at all. What's poisonous to us might be vital for other life out there so our minds shouldnt be just focused on "greenzones" in solar systems when looking for life. I do find the theory of multiverses very interesting. The idea that our universe, which contains billions and billions of galaxies could be in a much larger space with other universes is mind boggling. Our minds cant even comprehend space that large and that doesn't even include the idea of other dimensions that occupy the same space. For example: earth in another dimension may not be populated with people but with entirely different life forms. Maybe some of these UFO/ETs are interdimensionall beings. Or it could be a planet without life. Then there is time travel. Some have said some aliens may be us in the future millions of years from now. We haven't begun to scratch the surface on what we know about our place here in time and space so we cant rule out ET visitations. If you believe in God, all things are possible.

Edited by cityboi

BTW these supposed leak document/letter links the JFK assassination and watergate with the UFO reality. This document also hints that the UFO phenomena is "spiritual" in nature as well. Here is a quote from the letter:

"Do you think it was a mere coincidence that the Dead Sea Scrolls appeared about the same time the UFOs were found in New Mexico? Everything associated with UFOs has a purpose and so far no one has figured it out yet. The appearance of UFOs in our century is no accident. Why do you think the UFO study group appointed in 1947 was called MAJESTIC? And why do you think the other project was called JEHOVAH? Put the two together and see for yourself. It is SPIRITUAL! Just read the Bible. MJ_12 did and it scared the sh_t out of them"

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/pdf/important_memo.pdf

Its also strange because Marilyn Monroe was VERY close to JFK and she kept a "diary of secrets". We have all heard the conspiracy theories on JFK and Marilyn Monroe's death but there may be a lot of truth to it. A few days before Monroe died she had planned to call an international press conference and she said she "knew something that would shock the world". Decades later a declassified CIA document surfaced and Marilyn Monroe was the subject on a document titled "project moondust". Project moondust was basically the recovery of air/space craft. The general whos name was stamped at the top of the document was in charge of UFO investigations in the 1950s. The reporter who investigated Monroe before she died and UFOs also mysteriously died.

There are many motives for keeping the UFO phenomena secret. Religion and free energy to name a few. But if this were to come out. A LOT of people would be going to jail and the reputation and legacy of some historical figures/presidents would be severely damaged. There are many motives for a cover-up. When you look at the Roswell incident in July of 1947, clearly something extraordinary happened. There was a major restructuring of the U.S. government just 2 months after the Roswell Crash. On September 19th 1947 the United States created the position of Secretary of Defense (James Forrestal). On September 18th, 1947 the Air Force was established.

This memo could be the smoking gun that JFK knew all about the UFO reality. The origional memo BTW is located in the JFK library for those who think it is a typed hoax. This indeed is a real document and doesn't it strike you as a coincidence that JFK was assassinated 10 days after he wrote this memo. This real memo also validates what was said in some of the other leaked documents I posted above.

The subject of the JFK memo is : Classification review of all UFO intelligence files affecting national security.

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/pdf/kennedy_cia.pdf

Edited by cityboi

ha ha..looks like web bot is making a prediction there will be a disclosure on UFOs by Barack Obama this year. Funny prediction. But Obama is the president of "transparency" and he has put people in his cabinet who have actively tried to find the truth in the Roswell case. I think the date could be off though....how about 2012? :)

If you haven't heard of it before the web bots are a scientific way of predicting future events using computers to scour thousands of bits of data from the Internet. They have had many accurate predictions , including September 11, hurricane Katrina, the tsunamis and the recent economic collapse, often down to the correct date as well. One web bot prediction for this year is: “"Secrets revealed start to pour out of NASA and political offices". As funny as the prediction seems it is very erie that web bot has had a high success rate at predictions. :D Things were picking up in 2008 in regards to UFOs. There were more sitings reported last year than all the sitings reported over the last 13 years. Some of the major highlights of last year:

January 2008, Stephenville, TX UFO sightings which drew global attention worldwide.And then comes the David Caron Full UFO video,Stephenville,Texas,8 January,2008.

On May 13, news came from Europe that Vatican astronomer Father Funes declared that it's OK to believe in extraterrestrial beings as 'our brothers and sisters' and that such beliefs are not in conflict with faith in God. The very next day May 14, Britain released more than 1,000 documents on UFO sightings from the 1970s and 1980s.

On July 23, former astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell shocked the world with his interview on Kerrang Radio by proclaiming that the Roswell extraterrestrial UFO crash was real and so are government cover-ups of UFO phenomena. Further proof of this cover-up was the Oct. 20 release of more UFO files in Britain that included the story of US airman Milton Torres who was told to shoot down a UFO in 1957 near England.

more notes taken from the web bot predictions:

Web.Bot 2009 is the “Year of Transformation” Take a snapshot of where you were today and your life situation is likely to be significantly different by year end – to be changed

by this year’s pending events.

other non UFO related predictions for 2009:

* Housing bubble collapse

* Debt instrument bubble collapse

* Possible repudiation of the US dollar

* Global Coastal Event

* it is predicted that we will see something much worse than the Great Depression

btw what the hell was this flying over Stevenville, TX in 2008?

Edited by cityboi

Could this be a photo of an actual "grey alien"? A police officer in Mexico gave this photo to Robert Dean who served as a second lieutenant in the US Army and had a top position at NATO. Robert Dean claims he had "Cosmic Top Secret Clearance" and that the alien in the photo looks just like what he has seen in documents with pictures of real aliens.

I've seen pictures of supposed aliens and they all look fake. This one is very creepy and looks real. This is just another reason why the government would keep this under wraps. The sight of these beings would cause panic. Imagine passing this guy in Barnes & Noble.

alien.jpg

http://www2.hyper.net/ufo/pics/alien.jpg

Edited by cityboi

Two questions re:UFOs I've been contemplating:

1. If a race of superior beings were technologically able to visit the Earth, wouldn't they also be able to avoid detection? (of course assuming they are trying to avoid being seen by humans) Man has already flirted with stealth technology, with a certain amount of success. Seems like a race of superior extraterrestrials would have been able to achieve complete stealth long ago.

2. If aliens are trying to visit the earth without being noticed, then why are the UFOs all lit up? Why would aliens need to illuminate their craft while in Earthly skies?

Two questions re:UFOs I've been contemplating:

1. If a race of superior beings were technologically able to visit the Earth, wouldn't they also be able to avoid detection? (of course assuming they are trying to avoid being seen by humans) Man has already flirted with stealth technology, with a certain amount of success. Seems like a race of superior extraterrestrials would have been able to achieve complete stealth long ago.

2. If aliens are trying to visit the earth without being noticed, then why are the UFOs all lit up? Why would aliens need to illuminate their craft while in Earthly skies?

I think a UFO glows because the power emits light just as lightning does. but it has also been said that some of the craft are man made flying disk as well.

Here is a website that describes how a flying disk works according to former Area 51 scientist Bob Lazar.

http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Flying_Dis...cifications.htm

http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Anti-Matter_Reactor.htm

Edited by cityboi

The question is will Obama be briefed on the UFO reality? and if so will his administration disclose it to the public? Some of his statements may answer that question. Here is what Obama said in regards to a transparent government:

"For a long time now, there's been too much secrecy in this city (Washington). The old rules said if there was a defensible argument for not disclosing something to the American People, then it should not be disclosed. That ere is now over. Starting today, every agency and department should know that this administration stands on the side not of those who seek to withhold information but those who see to make it known"

What is interesting is that John Podesta, head of Obama's transition team and former White House Chief of Staff for Bill Clinton has been actively trying to disclose the UFO/extraterrestrial cover-up. Its interesting that Obama would pick such people for leadership roles.

Then of course there are the "webbots" that have accurately predicted the future. They have been so accurate in their predictions, a documentary about them was created for the History Channel. A recent prediction being that Obama will disclose the truth about UFOs in 2009 and that NASA "secrets" will be revealed through a whistle blower sometime this years as well. And is it a coincidence that Barack Obama will be president during the December 21, 2012 date? The ancients believe that this date doesn't necessarily mean the end of the world but will be a "new age" or "new beginning". Its the date that some ancients believed that their "gods" would return to the people of the earth.

However some believe that the fallen angels will be turned lose to judge the earth. They will disguise themselves as aliens, but it will be hell on earth. They use this scripture in the book of revelation to back it up:

REVELATION 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, That Old Serpent, Called The Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

many say December 21, 2012 could be judgement day.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne. Then 1 books were opened, and another book was opened – the book of life. 2 So 3 the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to their deeds.

Edited by cityboi

... A recent prediction being that Obama will disclose the truth about UFOs in 2009 and that NASA "secrets" will be revealed through a whistle blower sometime this years as well. ....

If there are government type secrets of this nature then I'd LOVE to hear them, but I'm not sure society is yet ready. If disclosure has been avoided due to fear of anarchy, then I'd say we're not past such a likely scenario. In my opinion of course.

But makes one think back to last year when the Vatican released the news that it was ok to believe in aliens, was this a transition-like announcement to better prepare people for the obvious religious turmoil that would result from the discovery of aliens? There's a conspiracy theory for you...

The problem is the longer the government covers this up the deeper the hole that they dig for themselves. Part of the reason for a cover up is that there has been some illegal and unconstitutional actions that have taken place. People would be going to jail and the great legacy of some well known people who are dead and gone would be destroyed by the disclosure. I means its not out of the question to believe that JFK's death had to do with the UFO subject. There have been leaks that even Nixon may have been indirectly involved with with the death of JFK. If that were true, what if the American people found that out? So i'm sure they would fear anarchy. Religion is another big reason. I believe that Vatican knows quite a bit. They would have to know because the people would need to be prepared before disclosure. its no coincidence that the British government released UFO files a day after the Vatican announced its ok to believe in aliens. Everything is being timed released. Its not all gonna come out at one time because it would be too much of a shock. But just think if people lost their religious faith due to disclosure. People would believe there are no moral consequences so they would cheat, steal , murder and do whatever the hell they wanted to do. There could potentially be a total break down in society. There are just so many big reasons to continue the cover-up but the government knows the cover-up isnt gonna go on forever.

Edited by cityboi

I just can't understand trying to get the christian bible involved in UFO/alien issues. In trying to reach the truth about extraterrestrials, we must use only verifiable science. Religion is not verifiable science.

Man has all sorts of superstitious religious beliefs. Using those superstitions to prove (or disprove) the existence of aliens is counter productive.

Edited by Charlotteman

I just can't understand trying to get the christian bible involved in UFO/alien issues. In trying to reach the truth about extraterrestrials, we must use only verifiable science. Religion is not verifiable science.

Man has all sorts of superstitious religious beliefs. Using those superstitions to prove (or disprove) the existence of aliens is counter productive.

Although many religions may be based on science or what the ancient people observed. In the Bible for example there seems to be a parallel with extraterrestrials and angels/fallen angels. More than likely they are the same beings. So parts of these religions are directly related to the UFO phenomena. That connection is a reason for the cover-up because our interpretation of biblical scripture for hundreds of years in a number of areas may be off the mark. The writers of the Bible recorded what they saw. Its all in how they interpreted what they saw and how we interpret what they wrote. Angels may not be blond haired blue people with white gowns, wings on their backs and halos above their heads after all. They might be 4 feet tall with big heads, big eyes and grey skin. How would that be explained to people of faith? One example of potential misinterpretation of scriptures is in the book of Genesis where it says God created the heavens and the earth. In the original Hebrew text of the Bible its says Elohim created the heavens and the earth. Elohim in Hebrew is plural meaning more than one. The original Hebrew translation also says "let us make man in our own image" who is us? What is also interesting is that the Sumerian creation/religious text predates the Bible and also talks of a great flood but it says one of the gods gave a man instructions to build an ark.

Clearly there seems to be evidence of UFOs in the Bible. The most striking scripture is about "Ezekiel's wheels" which talks about glowing metal in the sky that are wheels and that inside the wheels are living creatures that move as fast as lightening.

There is actually a christian song about Ezekiel seeing the "wheel" way up in the middle of the air. This may be the first song about a UFO. Its almost funny that this is turned into a song yet they don't know what they are singing about.

Book of Ezekiel from the Holy Bible (flying, glowing, metal wheels with creatures in them? how can this not be interpreted as a UFO encounter?)

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north-- and immense cloud with flashing lighting and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man, but each of them had four faces and four wings. (they are called creatures but are human like)

Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings, and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved. (1:4-9)

Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out upward; each had two wings, one touching the wing of another creature on either side, and two wings covering its body. Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning. (1:10-14)

As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about as the creatures went. their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around (portholes). (1:15-18)

When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels... When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of the Almighty, like the tumult of an army. (1:19-20, 24,)

music_notes.jpg"Ezekiel saw the wheel...way up in the middle of the air.....Ezekiel saw the wheel....way up in the middle of the air"

242709041_4dbb7c3ffa.jpg

Edited by cityboi

Apparently there was some press conference today in Washington and the subject was about UFO disclosure (probably the disclosure group). Some heavy hitters were there including astronaut Edgar Mitchell who walked on the moon. This was streaming live on CNN on the internet and apparently a man speaking claimed that the Obama administration is considering some level of disclosure and said that if the Obama administration doesn't start disclosure by the end of May they are going to start releasing more evidence to the media that will force disclosure. The subject came up about implants and a doctor who was there has done a total of 15 surgeries to remove implants. Of those 15 surgeries he has removed 7 implants. All 7 of those implants have been identical. The implants have some sort of biological membrane surrounding them that is too hard to cut through. The membrane appears to keep the body from rejecting the implant or causing inflammation. The membrane appears to be growing from the metallic implant underneath. This has amazing medical implications as if we knew how this worked we could use it with organ transplants so the body wont reject organs. The physicist talked about a bunch of technical stuff like isotopic and molecular make-up. He kept comparing it to nano carbon tubes. The doctor said this is does not occur naturally, this is engineered. The said they're gonna post pics and other info on a website. It is interesting that Obama has put some key people in his administration who has been trying disclose the truth like John Podesta who was a part of the Obama transition team. Personally I believe that even if Obama wanted to disclose this, he could not do it without permission from the "secret keepers" of this knowledge. But remember the "webbots" which has accurately predicted many events, also predicted a UFO disclosure by the Obama Administration LOL

here is a CNNweb link showing what Astronaut Edgar Mitchel said today about UFOs at the National Press Club.

"Retired navy captain and Apollo XIV astronaut Edgar Mitchell today called for the U. S. government to disclose to its citizens and other Earthlings what he asserts are the realities of long-standing extraterrestrial visitations and interactions with our planet"

"An unnamed admiral working for the Joint Chiefs of Staff promised to uncover the truth behind the Roswell story, Mitchell said. The stories of a UFO crash "were confirmed," but the admiral was then denied access when he "tried to get into the inner workings of that process."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/04/20/ufo.conference/index.html

Edited by cityboi

here is the actual coverage on CNN from yesterday's conference in Washington, DC. I think it says a lot that a major news network is covering something thats suppose to be fantasy and hog wash. A new CNN poll shows that 62% believe we have been visited by extraterrestrials and on 38% believe they haven't visited earth. That means the majority of people take this seriously. Part 3 and 4 below are very interesting.

part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yKhKgVpgBY

parrt2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGgG3p1W2iM

part3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQWFyazxzD0

part4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtHP0ECNlco

part5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fBpA38sgwc

part6 (this part talks about the Obama administration disclosing the truth on the ET reality)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTr6PDtgytw

Edited by cityboi

Check this episode of UFO Hunters out. It appears that the NAZI germans during World War II may have " been helped by people of other worlds" in developing a super weapon with an electro-gravitational propulsion system. What is also interesting is that most of the former NAZI scientists then went to work for NASA. In other words the secrets that the germans learned were given up to the US government. But not only that, the majority of the NAZI scientists went to New Mexico and Nevada which coincidently are UFO hot spots. What is interesting is that the decription of the craft that crashed in Kecksburg, PA looks almost exactly like the drawings of the "Nazi Bell". Whatever technology is behind that craft, Its still classified today.

Nazi German schematics for some sort of flying craft that looks like a flying saucer.

nazi-ufo4.jpg

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE-O1jDIRek

part2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0-mHOoSd2A

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro7VeljGlEA

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C3-KXUJf90

part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhU5UAQ1-6I

Here is a top secret NAZI german plan from the 1940s to build a flying disk that was found by an Austrian policeman back in the 40s. BTW one top scientist said "we were helped by people of other worlds" If you really start connecting the dots with everything thats happened, this might even explain the "Battle of LA" craft during World War II.

vril72planrn7.jpg

We do know its fact that the US Government was experimenting with disk shaped craft despite the fact that they are not areodynamic under conventional propulsion systems

avrocarmen.jpg

avrocar01.jpg

Edited by cityboi

An interesting tidbit of UFO/alien lore I stumbled on last night:

The famous comedian and TV personality Jackie Gleason claimed he had seen alien craft and frozen alien bodies. He was buddy-buddy with none other than Pres. Richard Nixon, and reportedly was taken to Homestead Airforce Base and saw with his own eyes.

Gleason had been a long time UFO/alien afficionado, and he mentioned it to Richard Nixon one day during a golf game. Jackie was then stunned later that night when Nixon showed up at his Miami home, and personally drove him to the base.

Jackie was married to Beverly Gleason at the time, who remembered Jackie was very flustered for a couple weeks. He told her the story, and after they divorced, she leaked it.

Gleason was interviewed about it by UFO researcher Larry Warren.

Here is one link about the story, even though there are many many articles about it online to chose from:

http://www.rense.com/general70/gleason.htm