proof of extraterrestrials?

cityboi

Im pretty sure humans built the Pyramids. I think the question is where did the get the knowledge to build them and how they built them, we still don't know today. There is no evidence of ramps and if there were no ramps, how were 30 to 70 ton stones lifted 40-stories in the the air? Id also like to know whats in the secret chamber in the Great Pyramid thats blocked by two stone doors. The Egyptians weren't the first great civilization. Of course we have all heard about the great civilization before recorded time "Atlantis" but there was another civilization called the Sumerians. As I stated earlier, they believed that the Anunnaki created mankind and that our solar system has 10 planets. They believed there was a planet beyond Pluto that has a elliptical orbit around the Sun. The Sumerians called the planet Nibiru and believed that was where the Anunnaki were from. What is interesting is that NASA is now confirming we have a 10th planet in the outer solar system that has a strange elliptical orbit. NASA calls it "2003UB313"

source: http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/solars...net-072905.html

The question I have is how did the Sumerians know this? How were they able to describe the color of Uranus and Neptune accurately? How did they know about the astroid belt? This defies all logic. There is no way they could have known this information unless they've been up there or someone up there came down and told them. Or maybe they had hubble telescopes like us ;) But if they have been up there, that would explain artificial structures on the moon and mars. Either way its evidence that we have been visited. There is some evidence that something very strange happened in our past that mankind has forgotten.

The evidence is up there........

Martian anomalies

FaceMars.jpg

marspyramid.jpg

FaceMars4.jpg

Edited by cityboi

I think the moving of large blocks can be explained here: http://www.youtube.com/my_history?pi=2&amp...p;sq=&dm=2#

Using techniques like those, it would be very easy to lift a large rock up onto logs to move it long distances. Doesn't help to explain the height of the pyramids, but could certainly be used for something like Stonehenge and transportation of pyramidal stones. I do believe they had an excellent knowledge of the stars that we may not even be able to understand yet, but I'm still not sure about this whole Nibiru thing.

I think the moving of large blocks can be explained here: http://www.youtube.com/my_history?pi=2&amp...p;sq=&dm=2#

Using techniques like those, it would be very easy to lift a large rock up onto logs to move it long distances. Doesn't help to explain the height of the pyramids, but could certainly be used for something like Stonehenge and transportation of pyramidal stones. I do believe they had an excellent knowledge of the stars that we may not even be able to understand yet, but I'm still not sure about this whole Nibiru thing.

The problem with that theory is that there werent enough trees in the area to use to roll the stones. on top of that the stones, particularly the ones over 10 tons would have crushed the logs. I do think their knowledge of the stars came from some where else. Some of the things they knew could have only been possible if someone from out there told them about it. They didnt even have telescopes back then.

BTW here are some quotes from some well known people. Im sure they have to make you scratch your head and re-evaluate the reality of UFOs and extraterrestrial contact. That being said you would think more people would be excited about the possibilites. Instead people are more concerned about Brittney Spears.

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." - Scott Carpenter (former test pilot and astronaut)

.................................................. ................................

The evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident and that indeed an alien craft did crash and that material was recovered from that crash site, says Mitchell, who became the sixth man on the moon in the Apollo 14 mission. Mitchell doesn't say he's seen a UFO. But he says he's met with high-ranking military officers who admitted involvement with alien technology and hardware. Cooper told a U.N. committee recently, Every day in the U.S.A., our radar instruments capture objects of form and composition unknown to us. Cooper speculates that public skepticism toward UFOs will shift dramatically.

Astronaut Gordon Cooper and Ed Mitchell in an interview.

.................................................. ................................

I've been asked about UFOs and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization.

-Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission

.................................................. .................................

This 'flying saucer' situation is not at all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious.

Gen. Nathan Twining Chief of Staff, US Air Force, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

.................................................. ..................................

We have contact with alien cultures.

-Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

.................................................. ...................................

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"

President Richard Nixon

.................................................. ...................................

"Mission control, We have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions!"

Astronaut Cady Coleman NASAtransmission shuttle mission STS-73

.................................................. ....................................

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!

Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

.................................................. ....................................

"UFO sightings are now so common, the military doesn't have time to worry about them - so they screen them out. The major defense systems have UFO filters built into them, and when a UFO appears, they simply ignore it."

Lee Katchen (former atmospheric physicist with NASA)

.................................................. .....................................

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."

Maurice Chatelain former chief of NASA Communications Systems.

.................................................. .....................................

"Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. The Vatican is receiving much information about extraterrestrials and their contacts with humans from its Nuncios (embassies) in various countries, such as Mexico, Chile and Venezuela."

Monsignor Corrado Balducci (Vatican theologian insider close to the Pope)

.................................................. ......................................

"Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense."

Roscoe Hillenkoetter

Former CIA Director in a public statement, 1960.

.................................................. ......................................

"Look, I have a pension to worry about. I have a family to take care of, and they told me to just back away from this entirely or else."

Astronaut James Irwin

Apollo 15, to Frank Stranges after backing out of speaking at a 1976 UFO convention where he was going to "inform us of the strange things he saw on the surface of the moon."

.................................................. ........................................

Wright Patterson Air Force Base was the headquarters for the foreign technology division of the U.S. Air Force. It later became the headquarters for the alien technology division of the U.S. Air Force.

Wright Patterson, for many many years was the central repository of not only the hardware, but some of the little bodies and even some of the living crew members who had been retrieved. It became very clear after a time that there wasn't enough room at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. We literally filled up hangar after hangar with hardware.

We're storing it now in at least three different Air Force bases and much of it is being kept underground at a place not too far from Las Vegas just beyond Nellis Air Force Base which is repeatedly refered to as Dreamland, Groom Lake, or Site 51. That site today is one of the biggest repositories of hardware."

Sergeant Major Robert O Dean

Former NATO intelligence analyst for SHAPE (Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe)

................................................................................

Q: Gen. Clark, when you were running for President, you said you thought mankind would one day fly faster than light and visit the stars. My question is, when you were in the military were you ever briefed on the subject of U.F.O.s?

General Wesley Clark (2004 presidential candidate): I heard a bit. In fact, I'm going to be in Roswell, New Mexico tonight.

Q: So you were briefed?

General Wesley Clark (2004 presidential candidate): There are things going on. But we will have to work out our own mathematics

Dick Cheney (former vice-president): "Well, if I had been briefed on UFOs, I’m sure it was probably classified and I couldn’t talk about it"

Edited by cityboi

This discusses the "Ramey Memo"

Also here is evidence that link Marilyn Monroe and JFK with the knowledge of UFOs. This is a CIA document that appeared sometime in the early 1990s and has been unwittingly authenticated by the CIA itself. Marilyn Monroe is the subject which is on a document called "project moondust" project moondust was a project dealing the recovery of descended foreign space vehicles. Why would Marilyn Monroe be a part of CIA document dealing with recovered space vehicles? anyway it is believed that JFK told here about the UFO phenomena and its no coincidence that both died. Marilyn kept a book of secrets and a few days before she died she was planning to call an international press conference. She said she knew something that "would one day shock the world" and had planned to tell the media. Now we know the affair they had would not have shocked the world, nor info on bay of pigs/Cuban missle crisis. If you connect the dots and than read the contents of the declassified CIA document, you'll see its all related to UFOs and consequently led to the death of Marilyn Monroe and probably JFK. Another interesting thing about this document is that an imprint contained the name "Schulgen" Brigadier General George Schulgen was the Chief of the Air Intelligence Requirements Division of Army Air Corps Intelligence. His job basically was to investigate UFOs. It gets even more mysterious because the reporter investigating Monroe and her claims of JFK telling her about inspecting things from outer space (Kilgallen) also mysteriously died and she died the same way Marilyn Monroe died. BTW this declassified CIA document was dated a day before the death of Marilyn Monroe

MMCIA.jpg

if you have trouble reading it here is the text from this AUTHENTIC CIA document:

1. Rothberg discussed the apparent comeback of subject with Kilgallen and the break up with the Kennedys. Rothberg told Kilgallen that she was attending Hollywood parties hosted by the "inner circle" among Hollywood's elite and was becoming the talk of the town again. Rothberg indicated in so many words, that she had secrets to tell, no doubt arising from her trists [sic] with the President and the Attorney General. One such "secret" mentions the visit by the President at a secret air base for the purpose of inspecting things from outer space. Kilgallen replied that she knew what might be the source of visit. In the mid-fifties Kilgallen learned of secret effort by US and UK governments to identify the origins of crashed spacecraft and dead bodies, from a British government official. Kilgallen believed the story may have come from the New Mexico story in the late forties. Kilgallen said that if the story is true, it would cause terrible embarrassment for Jack and his plans to have NASA put men on the moon.

2. Subject repeatedly called the Attorney General and complained about the way she was being ignored by the President and his brother.

3. Subject threatened to hold a press conference and would tell all.

4. Subject made reference to "bases" in Cuba and knew of the President's plan to kill Castro.

5. Subject made reference to her "diary of secrets" and what the newspapers would do with such disclosures.

[An indented block of text is redacted near the bottom of the page, and the document is signed JAMES ANGLETON, who at the time was the Chief of Counterintelligence for the CIA.]

The part that refers to the "New Mexico story" is speaking of Roswell. What this document proves is that JFK told Marilyn Monroe about "inspecting things from outer space" that means he told her about UFOs. It only makes sense and explains why she would attempt to hold an INTERNATIONAL press conference and say she knew something that would shock the world. Its no coincidence that she died a few days before she planned to tell what she knew at the press conference. This CIA document combined with the contents of the Ramey Memo in the Roswell photo without a doubt proves the existence of UFOs and its occupants.

Edited by cityboi

I thought this was funny he he....Buzz Aldrin punches a moon conspiracy theorist in the face LOL. its around the 3 minute mark

Also here is an intersting article on the "RAMEY MEMO"

http://www.ufologie.net/press/santafenewmexican22nov2002.htm

roswell_ramey.jpg

TEXT that can be read from the memo Gen Ramey was holding in the photograph taken on July 8th, 1947

17:13 CST (?? Stamp: faint,

vertical, in left margin)

A) URGENT (Unreadable lettering)

B) HQAAF

C) WASHINGTON

D) 8 JUL 1947

E) VANDENBERG

F) FROM: HQ 8TH AAF

G) SUB: ROSWELL

0) FWAAF ACKNOWLEDGES THAT A "DISK" IS NEXT NEW FIND WEST OF

1) THE CORDON. AT LOCATION WAS A WRECK NEAR OPERATION AT THE

IN ADDITION "POD"

AIRFOIL

2) "RANCH" AND THE VICTIMS OF THE WRECK YOU FORWARDED TO THE

3) ??TEAM AT FORT WORTH, TEX.

4) AVIATORS IN THE "DISC" THEY WILL SHIP FOR A1-8TH ARMYAMU,

AAF-

5) BY B29-ST OR C47. WRIGHT AF ASSESS AIRFOIL AT ROSWELL. ASSURE

ASSIST FLY-OUT ABOUT

6) THAT CIC/TEAM SAID THIS MISSTATE MEANING OF STORY AND THINK

NOON SAID

7) LATE TODAY NEXT SENT OUT PR OF WEATHER BALLOONS WOULD TAKE/WORK

FARE

IF PHOTOS USED AND LAND DEM/RAWIN CREWS.

BETTER IF THEY ADD stage photos

This proves there were bodies and a disk involved. What is interesting is the Airforce's 1994 explanation in which they say it was a Project Mogul balloon that crashed and that balloons dropped dummies. The crash dummy test wasnt introduced until 1953. Roswell happened in 1947 and the description of the bodies were far different from dummy the government made.

lets break down the holes in the Airforce's case that its Project Mogul that crashed at Roswell.....

1. When Mogul was declassified in the 1970s it took another 20 some years for the Airforce to say Project Mogul crashed at Roswell. The Airforce should have said this when the project was declassified in the 1970s. You would think something like that would have been mentioned in the declassification process.

2. The intelligence officer of the base, Jesse Marcel, has stated that the debris he posed with for pictures was NOT from the crash, and was indeed for a coverup.

3. There is NO record of a Mogul balloon in the area on the dates in question (and if it was so secret of a project, to remain classified for more than 30 years, you can bet your ass they'd know where these things were and it would not have taken 5 or 6 days to find the wreckage. In fact the military didn't know about it until they were alerted by a rancher).

4. I think that the senior intelligence officer, of one of the most restricted bases in the US (housed the only atomic bomber wing), could tell the difference between unearthly crash debris, versus tin foil and balsa wood!

5. High Dive was YEARS after the Roswell crash, so the dummies excuse is probably the weakest link in the USAF's case for it.

6. You CAN'T debunk an incident that happened in the 40's, with projects going on AFTER it occured!

7. There are dozens of witnesses that testify with very similar stories, both on the alien victims, as well as the crash debris.

8. The Ramey memo. The very memo in his hands while posing with the balloon debris has been shown to have some VERY striking information when the photo is blown up, etc. (as they didn't know this tech would be around later when they took the photo).

9. There is quite a paper trail supporting the events of that night, and for me, one of the biggest convincers is the shakeup of the ENTIRE Defense Department almost overnight and immediately after July of 1947. Without any prior plans to do so, the entire department was revamped, the CIA and Air Force created, etc. all within the same month. It took longer to create the Dept of Homeland Security after 911! So ask yourself, what kind of MAJOR event could cause such a shakeup? World War II was over in 1945. If true, much of our government today is a direct result of the Roswell crash in 1947.

10. The Air Force's case has more holes than swiss cheese.

What is interesting is that the memo talks about "AIRFOIL" Witnesses have testified that held debris similar to tin foil and that when you wadded it up, it would return back to its original form "memory metal" witnesses stationed at the base during the time said the thin metal like material could not be burn cut or penetrated yet it was as thin as skin. What is also interesting is that the debris and bodies were shipped to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base after Ft Worth. "Wright-Patterson Field" was the "AREA 51" of 1947. But the scientists from the base years later in the 1960s initiated the development of a form of memory metal. So clearly there was reverse engineering going on. Col Corso stated that that fiber optics, the integrated circuit (computer chip), lasers and other technology are a direct result from the Roswell crash. These technologies were given to companies that had contracts with the government and these companies brought the technologies out to the public domain. Roswell happened in 1947. Early developments on the integrated circuit occurred in 1949. The optical fiber cable was "invented" in 1952. In 1947, Willis E. Lamb and R. C. Retherford found apparent stimulated emission in hydrogen spectra and made the first demonstration of stimulated emission which led to the first working laser. The 20th century saw the most advancements of technology in human history. Look at how technology has changed between 1900 and 2000. That kind of advancement would normally take several thousand years based on the rated of technology advancement before the 20th century.

Edited by cityboi

condensed post by citiboi:

This is the Apollo press conference after the lunar landing. They seem shaken up or nervous about something. Its almost a somber feeling like somebody died. Body language doesn't lie The astronauts seem highly agitated, almost belligerent in some of their facial gestures and attitudes, like they were under duress and being forced to say some things that they knew weren't true - and also NOT to say some things they might have really wanted to share very badly with the gathered press corp but couldn't. It has been noted that Neil Armstrong particularly seemed bothered and agitated, almost panic stricken but trying his very best to appear calm and collected as though nothing were wrong.......

my post:

Man this is a blockbuster. This looks like a panel that's discussing the death of a public figure. No joy. No happiness whatsoever. Three men under extreme duress.

Watch it with the sound off and it's even more stark. These men should have been on top of the world; they should have been basking in the achievement of it all. Instead they look alarmingly somber.

What on earth were they attempting to hide?

condensed post by citiboi:

This is the Apollo press conference after the lunar landing. They seem shaken up or nervous about something. Its almost a somber feeling like somebody died. Body language doesn't lie The astronauts seem highly agitated, almost belligerent in some of their facial gestures and attitudes, like they were under duress and being forced to say some things that they knew weren't true - and also NOT to say some things they might have really wanted to share very badly with the gathered press corp but couldn't. It has been noted that Neil Armstrong particularly seemed bothered and agitated, almost panic stricken but trying his very best to appear calm and collected as though nothing were wrong.......

my post:

Man this is a blockbuster. This looks like a panel that's discussing the death of a public figure. No joy. No happiness whatsoever. Three men under extreme duress.

Watch it with the sound off and it's even more stark. These men should have been on top of the world; they should have been basking in the achievement of it all. Instead they look alarmingly somber.

What on earth were they attempting to hide?

Exactly. These guys were rested up a several weeks before the press conference was held so its not like they had just gotten back and tired from the mission. Body language doesn't lie. There are only two explanations for their behavior. One: they didnt go to the moon and they felt guilty or Two: they went to the moon but discovered something there that shook them up (UFOs, ancient artificial structures, ect) and they wanted to tell the press but only said what NASA told them to say. Like I pointed out before, Neil Armstrong tried to hint to the public something is going on when he said "we were like parrots but we couldn't fly very well" The only thing a parrot does besides fly is repeat what they are told.

I personally believe the government already has anti-gravity propulsion aircraft and it explains many of the sightings. But I also believe they were reverse engineered. Ben Rich, former vice-president of Lockheed and "father of stealth" made startling comments before he died of cancer. He said "we have things in the Nevada dessert that are 50 years beyond what we can imagine and it would be another 50 years before its revealed to the public". He made other statements where he said “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can" He also said "if you've seen it on Star Trek, we have already done it" and revealed that we did back engineer alien aircraft. Bob Lazar, a former Scientist that claims he helped back engineer a flying disk at the S-4 base near Area 51 said that once you have learned how to manipulate gravity all the the things of science fiction on Start Wars and Start Trek are possible. Its mind boggling to think there is craft out there that are as wide as the length of two football fields and even larger. Its also mind boggling that craft that large hover silently and without an engine. A craft like that was seen on a mass scale back in 1997 one night in Phoenix, Arizona. Known as the "Phoenix lights". Eyewitnesses including the governor at the time claimed they saw a huge triangular shape craft that hovered silently across the sky and that the object was so close and so big it almost took up the entire sky. It appears that the Airforce had also sent planes in the night skies and dropped flares to confuse people and make people and the media think people were seeing flares. The flare drop was officially called "Operation Snowbird" by the military. Snowbird in military jargin means "DIVERSION" What that says to me me was that they were trying to divert attention away from what was flying in the sky that night. The footage that was shown on the news was of the flares but eyewitnesses everywhere in Phoenix will tell you those weren't the same lights they saw.

Another man who has been called "Mr X" claims he was a civilian employee at the base near Area 51 and his job was to file top secret material. He claims he saw a lot of evidence revealing that UFOs are real and that we have been visited. "Mr X" mentioned that the little gray aliens told us they created us and that our DNA is part extraterrestrial and part ape. (of course that would explain the missing link and how we became intelligent beings. Its also interesting that the ancient Sumerians believed humans were created by beings from the heavens) He also said the "grays" told us that they were the ones that put Jesus on earth so we could become more spiritual beings and that on December 22, 2012 they will make themselves known to the world on a mass scale. According to Mr X, their concern was us being capable of making nuclear weapons and since we were on the verge of space travel, they didn't want us bringing that out there. "Mr X had hidden his identity but supposedly he is dead now.

All this stuff sounds really crazy but I have to tell you, the truth may be stranger than we think. There are a lot of things both true and not true being put out there. Disinformation is a strategy the government is going at using and its a great way to confuse people so they don't know what is or isnt true.

BTW I found this to be interesting........

Edited by cityboi

re: the Apollo press conference after the moon landing.

My partner is totally anti-conspiracy theories. He detests conspiracy theories.

But after watching the press conference citiboi has posted, he is extremely troubled. I even told him to watch it cold, without giving him my observations.

He noted right away that their mood was very somber and troubled. My partner has a Masters in Counseling (therapy). When it comes to body language/ behavior, it's hard to fool him.

He keeps mentioning the press conference. His main thought: the astronauts were saying things that were scripted by others, and were troubled by repeating these answers.

re: the Apollo press conference after the moon landing.

My partner is totally anti-conspiracy theories. He detests conspiracy theories.

But after watching the press conference citiboi has posted, he is extremely troubled. I even told him to watch it cold, without giving him my observations.

He noted right away that their mood was very somber and troubled. My partner has a Masters in Counseling (therapy). When it comes to body language/ behavior, it's hard to fool him.

He keeps mentioning the press conference. His main thought: the astronauts were saying things that were scripted by others, and were troubled by repeating these answers.

Ironically its the obvious that most people don't really notice. Something profound and disturbing happened and you can bet its the reason why Neil Armstrong never does interviews and rarely makes public appearances. One day this will all come to light. None of us may not be alive when it happens or it may happen in our life times but the truth will be revealed that we are not alone and we were never alone. If it happens soon, this thread will be flooded with posts LOL. I realize many dont post here because they think all this stuff is bunk or they dont want to be ridiculed on here for believing there is something to the UFO phenomena. The truth is more than 50% of Americans now believe that UFOs are real and that the government isn't telling what it knows. Thats a lot of people believing in something thats supposed to be fantasy and science fiction. We don't have proof yet but the evidence is all around us and people are taking notice.

Edited by cityboi

^^We also can't discount the possibility that the astronauts never went to the moon in the first place. Many people believe the moon films we see were actually created by Stanley Kubrick. Many people believe human beings couldn't survive the radiation such a voyage would subject them to.

Funny--- my grandfather was alive in the 1960s and he steadfastly thought the trip to the moon was a hoax. He was just a blue-collar Joe. No education. But sometimes people such as my grandad have common sense insight that the rest of us don't quite grasp.

A question we must ask: why did the trips to the moon suddenly cease? "Budget cuts" doesn't hold water. At the time, I was 14-15 when Apollo was taking place. Back then, almost everyone thought man would be on Mars by 1980. There was no reduction of public support for space exploration.

Was mankind warned off the moon by extraterrestrial beings, or was the entire thing just a hoax? I strongly believe it is one of these two choices. The post landing press conference given by the three astronauts is practically proof that something was dreadfully wrong.

Edited by Charlotteman

^^We also can't discount the possibility that the astronauts never went to the moon in the first place. Many people believe the moon films we see were actually created by Stanley Kubrick. Many people believe human beings couldn't survive the radiation such a voyage would subject them to.

Funny--- my grandfather was alive in the 1960s and he steadfastly thought the trip to the moon was a hoax. He was just a blue-collar Joe. No education. But sometimes people such as my grandad have common sense insight that the rest of us don't quite grasp.

A question we must ask: why did the trips to the moon suddenly cease? "Budget cuts" doesn't hold water. At the time, I was 14-15 when Apollo was taking place. Back then, almost everyone thought man would be on Mars by 1980. There was no reduction of public support for space exploration.

Was mankind warned off the moon by extraterrestrial beings, or was the entire thing just a hoax? I strongly believe it is one of these two choices. The post landing press conference given by the three astronauts is practically proof that something was dreadfully wrong.

Its funny you should say that because my grandfather also believed we never went to the moon. I certainly agree that either we never went to the moon or they saw something there of extraterrestrial nature or something so profound they would have to rewrite the history books and even the timeline of humanity. They could have seen something that proves humans in the remote past maybe millions of years ago had the capabilty to go to the moon. Millions of years on Earth would hide any kind of technology the human race had but on the moon things can stay perfectly the same for millions of years. We maybe just now rediscovering what our ancient ancsestors knew. I believe the human story began millions of years before the Egyptians and ancient Summerians. Human remains have already been found in the same bedrock layer as dinosaur fossils. That suggests that human and dinosaurs coexisted. That being said, you would think man would have been extremely advanced at one time if humans walked the earth millions of years ago. Look at how technology in our era has changed in a hundred years time. Time has a way of hiding the past on Earth. The Bible says there is nothing new under the sun.

Edited by cityboi

^^I agree--it's so small minded for man to think that an ancient human history couldn't have occurred, and was somehow lost. The earth is so damn old, different civilizations could have existed many times over, during those billions of years.

In fact we already do know for a fact that much history was lost at one time----when the Alexandria library was burned down in ancient times. Untold riches of historical knowledge were lost forever. No telling how many other sources of ancient history have also been lost.

History can indeed be lost. I don't even know the names of my great grand parents! That shows how quickly information can evaporate.

^^I agree--it's so small minded for man to think that an ancient human history couldn't have occurred, and was somehow lost. The earth is so damn old, different civilizations could have existed many times over, during those billions of years.

In fact we already do know for a fact that much history was lost at one time----when the Alexandria library was burned down in ancient times. Untold riches of historical knowledge were lost forever. No telling how many other sources of ancient history have also been lost.

History can indeed be lost. I don't even know the names of my great grand parents! That shows how quickly information can evaporate.

Things happen is cycles. One day our civilization will be wiped out by some catastrophes like an astroids. A few people in the jungles of earth may survive and they will tell their children stories that will become future legends. America will be the new Atlantis. After another million years or so, man will be primitive again rediscovering things that we know today. Eventually they'll figure out a way to get to the moon and will discover our American flag and rover equipment. So you see, its possible that we are just repeating a history that was long lost millions of years ago. There may have been many astroids that hit the earth and burned up all evidence of ancient technology on earth, not to mention the natural changes of the earth millions of years at a time. But the earth is about 4 billion years old so thats a lot of time for many different human civilizations. It may also explain some of the stuff we are seeing on Mars like the "face". Mars was more earth like and who knows, maybe humans have already been up there.

Edited by cityboi

Well here is something really odd. I made a post a while back about NASA losing the origional moon landing film. Apparently they found them but this i where it gets fishy.

The original recordings of the first humans landing on the moon 40 years ago were erased and re-used. They were part of a batch of 200,000 tapes that were degaussed, magnetically erased, and re-used to save money. But newly restored copies of the original broadcast look even better. NASA released the first glimpses of a complete digital make-over of the original landing footage that clarifies the blurry and grainy images of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walking on the surface of the moon.

The full set of recordings, being cleaned up by Burbank, California-based Lowry Digital, will be released in September. Lowry, best known for restoring old Hollywood films, has been digitizing these along with some other bits and pieces to make a new rendering of the original landing.

What's going on here? NASA loses the tapes of one of the most important landmark events in human history. Then they find them, but parts have been erased to save money. And now Hollywood is being paid to restore the videos. How could they even have been lost in the first place? To me that tells me that there was something on the origionals NASA does not want us to see. They have edited the film and taken "things" out. Its beyond belief that they would lose the tapes in the first place and them find them to discover parts have been erased. Add that with the odd behavior of the Apollo Astronauts at the post press conference in 1969 and the testimony of a high government official being shown orbiter images of a "base" with mushroom shaped buildings and towers on the back side of the moon and it tells me something is definately going on here.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/110442...n-landing-tapes

Edited by cityboi

^^The National Archives also "lost" President Kennedy's brain, supposedly sometime between 1963-1966.

Hard to imagine things as important as the lunar landing films and JFK's brain could come up missing. Either the government is blatantly incompetent in caring for immensely important items, or they are blatantly covering up things. My bet goes to covering up things.

The American government is capable of any lie. The events, or non events, on the moon is a great example. Can't believe a damn word the government says.

^^The National Archives also "lost" President Kennedy's brain, supposedly sometime between 1963-1966.

Hard to imagine things as important as the lunar landing films and JFK's brain could come up missing. Either the government is blatantly incompetent in caring for immensely important items, or they are blatantly covering up things. My bet goes to covering up things.

The American government is capable of any lie. The events, or non events, on the moon is a great example. Can't believe a damn word the government says.

with CIA documents that became declassified 15 years ago, the evidence shows there was a connection with JFK's death, Marilyn Monroe's death and UFOs. As crazy is it all sounds to most people, it doesnt surprise me one bit. The same people that killed Kennedy are the secret keepers of the UFO reality. One government official even said that after JFK, presidents were not briefed on the UFO reality. Isnt it strange that just 12 days before JFK died he wrote a memo asking about the "unknowns" (UFOs) in space? BTW that memo is in JFK's presidential library. Isnt it strange that Marilyn Monroe was the subject of a declassified document title "Project Moondust"? a project that involved the recovery of space craft/debris (publicly of earth orgin but would have included UFOs)? BTW the general's whos name was stamped on the document happened to be the same general that investigated UFOs of the time. Isnt it odd that Monroe died just two days before she said she was going to call an international press conference and say she knew something that would shock the world? We all know how Marilyn Monroe and JFK were connected. This is what happened. JFK spilled the beans. And we all know why the brain is missing. The brain left evidence that JFK was shot from the front as well. The government wants the people to believe in the lone gunman theory that Lee Harvey Oswald shot him and since he was shooting from behind, there is no way he could be shot from the front. But he was shot from the front as well. There is tape showing his head going backwards after the last shot which cleary proves there was a blunt force coming from the front. Oswald shot him first. but that last shot which came from the front is what killed JFK. Thats where you see Jackie Kennedy get out of her seat and climb onto the trunk of the car. Oswald was the scapegoat.

Edited by cityboi

Yes Oswald was a scapegoat. He was assasinated to shut him up forever.

And Neil Armstrong has apparently been silenced as well. They didn't kill him to insure his cooperation. But some kind of warning was likely made to him. As citiboi has mentioned, Armstrong has appeared in almost no public venues since the Apollo Mission.

When Charles Limburgh made his famous flight, he became a celebrity darling. Made appearances and became a huge fixture in the American press. Armstrong, after his walk on the moon, was almost never in the news or on TV. To me, that is also quasi-proof that something was indeed wrong.

Yes Oswald was a scapegoat. He was assasinated to shut him up forever.

And Neil Armstrong has apparently been silenced as well. They didn't kill him to insure his cooperation. But some kind of warning was likely made to him. As citiboi has mentioned, Armstrong has appeared in almost no public venues since the Apollo Mission.

When Charles Limburgh made his famous flight, he became a celebrity darling. Made appearances and became a huge fixture in the American press. Armstrong, after his walk on the moon, was almost never in the news or on TV. To me, that is also quasi-proof that something was indeed wrong.

I agree. I think assasinations were popular back then because if people with high stature came out and said UFOs were real. The public would have believed them even if it were Marilyn Monroe. Today people are more skeptical about the subject so there really is no need for the governement to kill anyone over it now unless a person threatens to release very sensative evidence. People that do speak out out come into the spot light so if something were to happen to them, their story would be seen as being credible. The government deals with UFO differently than it did in the 60s. Today they just don't comment on it which to me is very telling. But keep in mind, the entire government doesnt know. Everything is compartmentilized. A person of higher rank may not know a thing well a person of lower rank may know everything. It a need to know situation and people that do know, don't know everything. This is how the government is good at keeping secrets. Its how we won many wars and its how we kept the atomic bomb secret from the world until we used it.

Edited by cityboi

This is interesting. It about Dick Cheney being in the know about UFOs and extraterrestrials. A man (Derek Hennessy) who claims he was a security guard at the S-4 base where Bob Lazar worked says he saw Dick Cheney at the facility back in 1991 viewing flying disks and dead extraterrestrial bodies. Before you say this guy is just a nut looking for publicity, his credentials check out. He indeed was involved with covert assignments for the CIA and Naval intelligence. For those of you who do not not what S-4 is. Its an alledged isolated base near Area 51 for the sole purpose of storing and testing extraterrestrial craft. Whats interesting is that Dick Cheney slipped on a radio interview. He was asked if he was briefed on UFOs. Cheney reponded by saying "If I had been briefed i'm sure it was classified and couldn't talk about it". Keep in mind he wasnt saying this in a joking or ridicule manner. Derek Hennessy also stated that the CIA has been involved with assassinations.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Ex...ers--EBE-bodies

want to know how serious the government is about hiding its activities at S-4? Our government is more evil than you know.

"Dilettoso also described a bizarre incident that changed his initial skepticism towards O’Ryan//Hennessy’s amazing story. Returning from a 1991 Thanksgiving party that O’Ryan/Hennessy attended, Dilettoso found a package at the inside front gate of his ranch. Thinking it was for him, Dilettoso took it. When it was later opened, a severed finger was found along with a threatening note directed at O’Ryan/Hennessy to return photos and other evidence of S-4. Together with other strange episodes indicating close surveillance by a mysterious group of people, Dilettoso decided it was time for O’Ryan/Hennessy to leave."

http://www.rense.com/general3/disclosure.htm

Edited by cityboi

discussion of Phobos:

The Wikipedia page on Phobos is quite compelling. Some interesting facts about Phobos: It travels around Mars, it's planet, faster than any known moon. It travels closer to Mars than any moon travels around it's planet. It moves faster around Mars than Mars' own rotation speed.

Phobos looks bizarre. No other way to say it. It has a massive crater that looks like the impact should have blown Phobos to pieces.

In 1958, Russian scientist Iosif Shklovsky, after extensive studies suggested that Phobos was hollow. When the report was presented to Pres. Dwight Eisenhower, the president even bought into the concept. Ike was quoted as saying he thought Phobos was in place to "sweep up radiation for Martians".

And now the Phobos Monolith is gaining notoriety. Even famous astronaut Buzz Aldrin has mentioned it. Phobos might very well be where the action is.

If im not mistaken, doesnt phobos has an atmosphere? Buzz Aldrin mentioned something about a "structure" being on phobos be he kinda back tracked and said well people are going to say what is that? who put that there? then he says God put it there. I dont know why he would even bring that up and why this so called structure on phobos is not mainstream knowledge. There is some evidence that even our moon may be hollow. The astronauts did tests when they were on the moon and the test indicated a hollow moon. Some even have wilder explainations by saying the moon came from somewhere else and was "towed" into its orbit so there could be life on earth. Believe it or not, without the moon, there would be no life here. Of course there are those who believe our own earth is hollow and that the earth curves in at the poles. There are plenty of conspiracy theories about that since the governement wont allow people to fly directly over the north pole. Some have said that everything is reverse inside the earth. there is a star like object at the center with an interior atmosphere, lakes, rivers, land and life. There is a strange glow that comes from both the poles though and the northern lights are blamed on this interior sun. According to some thats where the biblical nephilim(fallen angels/ET) live as well as extinct animals like mammoths. I find all this hard to swallow but it would make a great Indiana Jones or National Treasure movie. If the earth was hollow, that would mean the center point of earth's gravity would have to be somewhere in the crust. That would mean there is a point in the earth's crust where you would experience weightlessness. In a solid earth you would experience weightlessness at the center of the earth.

Hollow_Earth.jpg

hearth1.jpg

geocorona.jpg

Edited by cityboi