proof of extraterrestrials?

cityboi

Here is something interesting. A few months ago a retired NORAD officer said a number of extraterrestrial UFOs would hover over principle cities on October 13, 2010. Yesterday was October 13th and there was indeed a number of odd sightings with strange craft hovering over cities around the world. New York was one of those cities where there was a mass sighting. People in the streets of New York looked up at it and could not figure out what they were. Here is one of the objects in New York. The objects were shiny and metalic. They weren't planes, helicopters or balloons. The objects in New York hovered for a long time.

"NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial craft to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities."

"The retired NORAD officer draws upon his military experience with the UFO phenomenon dating back to WW2, and later, with NORAD and his subsequent life-long association with a senior NORAD intelligence officer who provided him a wealth of historical data relating to NORAD’s experience with the UFO/alien reality which has never been revealed to the public. In the military's view, as conveyed to and understood by Fulham, the public is not yet ready to accept an alien reality."

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/180/874/Retired_NORAD_Officer_Predicts_Upcoming_Worldwide_UFO_Display.html

alg_ufo.jpg

wcGbC.jpg

Mystery shiny objects floating over Manhattan spark UFO frenzy

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/10/13/2010-10-13_mystery_shiny_objects_floating_over_manhattan_spark_ufo_frenzy.html#ixzz12IVVYE8z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkOqMIBZP0s

two strange craft hovered above the Golden Gate Bridge on San Francisco on October 13th. People in California who saw them in closer range said the objects were disc shaped.

sf4_425x321.JPG

sf1.JPG

And if this couldn't get anymore bizarre . Yahoo News in China, reported that after a mass UFO sighting there on October 13th, an entire small village disappeared. Everyone is missing. The article is in Chinese. According to YAHOO China, troops have sealed off the area.

Here is the source. Apparently Yahoo has a translation feature. The translation sucks but you can read enough of it to know whats going on.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.cn.yahoo.com%2Fypen%2F20101013%2F47282.html&act=url

former Minnesota Governor Ventura is going to speak about what he knows of UFOs Friday on True TV.

Edited by cityboi

I wonder if this might be "it" folks......as we've been discussing, UFO sightings worldwide are at a fever pitch.

As citiboi has written, it's all over the news today that a UFO was seen by thousands (millions?) of people in New York City. Google search it, and you'll see what I mean. It's worldwide news.

I wasn't aware that a prediction was made about Oct.13, but it makes sense. Hold on to your hats folks....

I wonder if this might be "it" folks......as we've been discussing, UFO sightings worldwide are at a fever pitch.

As citiboi has written, it's all over the news today that a UFO was seen by thousands (millions?) of people in New York City. Google search it, and you'll see what I mean. It's worldwide news.

I wasn't aware that a prediction was made about Oct.13, but it makes sense. Hold on to your hats folks....

Yes and I know for fact this prediction was made because I was reading about it on another forum a month ago. I don't know what to make of the village disappearing. Apparently reputable media outlets in China are reporting on it. But nothing has been confirmed about this. As for the New York display, the cover-up is already beginning. Some are trying to say they were balloons but balloons aren't bright white lights. They were extraordinary objects because everyone in the streets New York for blocks stopped and looked at them. Balloons, planes or helicopters aren't going to get that kind of attentions

A witness on FOX News said "It looked like a jellyfish made of lights" and thats exactly what it looks like.

alg_ufo.jpg

ufopicture.jpg

Edited by cityboi

local El Paso news films strange lights hovering above El Paso Texas just days after New York City sighting. At first glance they look like falling meteorites. It begins as one object but then breaks up into three objects. But something strange happens. The lights stop in mid-air and hover (in a similar pattern as the New York Lights)....something meteorites don't do. Then a 4th light shows up out of thin air. Finally the lights suddenly vanish together at the same time......the explaination? air show with skydivers. But tell me what kind of planes or skydivers look like meteorites falling and then stop in mid-air and hover? The explainations are getting rediculous and they don't match the sightings. These lights also don't have the same chracterstics as flares. This is very wierd. We know its not natural because objects falling from space don't stop in mid-air and hover. We know they are not planes, helicopters or human skydivers because they don't leave fire trails and hover. They are not flares because the lights don't flicker and with flares, its not going to start out as one object then turn into three objects. Lately the evidence is becoming more and more convincing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEtTl9cGrJc

The New York sightings have been explained away as yellow balloons that school children released in the air but witnesses said the objects in the sky above New York were shiny metallic objects with lights and the pictures reflect that. Plus the objects in the sky were much larger than balloons.

Does this look like a yellow balloon?

alg_ufo.jpg

An odd occurrence was that flights were delayed at three New York airports the same time the objects were spotted above Manhattan.

"The FAA on the other hand claims that the flight delays were because of “gas smell” from the FAA radar facility in Westbury. The mysterious gas smell, led to the closing of the radar facility and the evacuation of the radar technicians. This coincides with the time when UFOs were spotted over the Manhattan sky. It is speculated that the UFOs might have impeded with the radar equipment, and if so then the FAA might be covering up the actual facts behind the UFOs over the New York City."

http://www.usanewsweek.com/news/UFO-New-York-2010--Were-Flights-Delayed-Due-To-New-York-UFO-Sightings-1287429184/

Also are we being conditioned for the truth through movies? Warner Brothers is producing a movie about the Apollo astronauts.

the project "takes on the idea that manned moon missions did not stop with Apollo 17 and follows a black ops post-Apollo mission sent to the moon to explore previously classified discoveries and its unintended and disturbing consequences.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=70868

Edited by cityboi

advanced artificial object dating back 500,000 years ago. The object is too advanced for early many to create considering early man were almost apes 500,000 years ago. The documentary calls it a spark plug but what really is it and who made it???

Edited by cityboi

Mystery UFO over Richmond, VA last weekend

http://www.myfox8.com/wtvr-fan-mystery-light-ufo,0,6777819.story

Also strange UFOs over Moscow yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EzGF0Pf2R8

The Moscow lights have something in common with the New Yrork City and El Paso Texas lights.....

Moscow

ufowow.jpg

New York and El paso

ufowow2.jpg

This has been a busy week for UFOs....Want to know how advanced these beings allegedly are? Obviously they would have mastered manipulation of gravity but a few former government officials have said extraterrestrials have mastered atomic matter. Things get really weird here because it seem like magic. As crazy as it sounds, supposedly they have technology that allows them to go through walls as easily as we can go through water. It has to do with controlling atoms at will. If you can control atoms 100%, you can control and manipulate matter. If this were true, what our scientists know today about physics isn't even the tip of the iceberg. Imagine ancient people witnessing these kinds of technologies...you could see why they would think they were gods. But if beings have the technology to get from one star system to another, it wouldn't surprise me what else they could do. According to some former government officials physics in some parts of the universe don't apply here and vice-versa. As the say,truth is often stranger than fiction.

Edited by cityboi

over the week end the Air Force lost communication with 50 nuclear missiles. In the wake of the announcement made by former military personnel that UFOs have been shutting our nukes down, some are already speculating that this is the case here. Power failure from a hardware issue is to blame but what is interesting is that the government hasn't reported to the public before about our nukes being shut down by "system failures". Since those former military personnel came out last month, maybe the government is trying to squash any kind of UFO rumors from the get go. Its just odd that they would start telling the public these things weeks after allegation that UFOs are shutting them down.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/10/26/nukes.lost.communications/index.html

Edited by cityboi

S_Musgrave.jpg

Another astronaut comes forward and says extraterrestrial UFOs are indeed real. Astronaut Dr Story Musgrave said when he was on space shuttle Columbia he saw a large disc shaped object appear below the shuttle. He said it seemed to have appeared out of no where. He said the outer rim of the craft appeared to be rotating counter-clockwise.

As the final slide of a "Grey" ET was shown during a recent astronomy presentation by Dr. Musgrave, he made this surprising comment: "These guys are real... I guarantee it!"

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.agoracosmopolitan.com%2Fhome%2FFrontpage%2F2007%2F11%2F09%2F01935.html

To back the claims that astronauts are seeing UFOs in space this is the recording from an astronaut on the shuttle Discovery. The transmission was on a secret channel which an observer was able to tap into some how. NASA denied all claims that the transmission was real then later said it was indeed one of their astronauts but it was a joke. If it was a joke, why deny he said it in the first place? Listening to the tone of his voice he clearly is not joking. Never mind the fact that it was said on a secret NASA channel which is used for sensitive comments such as this.

The Astronaut says "Houston this is Discovery, we still have the alien space craft under observance."

listen

There have also been other transmissions over the public air wave that are revealing. An astronaut in one public transmission said "We have an unidentified flying object" immediately after that comment there was complete silence as if the conversation was switched to a secret channel.

other quotes and transmissions from astronauts. Are these well respected astronauts crack pots or liars? I'm sure is Neil Armstrong came out of hiding he'd have some very interesting things to say as well. Its just so strange. Its like that man has been dead since he set his foot on the moon. I think if the public knew there were ancient structures on the moon it would frighten them because they wouldn't know what to think about our past. Religious people would have a hard time dealing with that.

"Mission control, we have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions."

Astronaut Cady Coleman

NASA Transmission - Shuttle Mission STS-73

---------------------------------------------

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name.

Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."

Maurice Chatelain

Former Chief of NASA Communications Systems

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."

NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

"We have contact with alien cultures."

Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!"

Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

"UFO sightings are now so common, the military doesn't have time to worry about them - so they screen them out. The major defense systems have UFO filters built into them, and when a UFO appears, they simply ignore it."

Lee Katchen (former atmospheric physicist with NASA)

On May 11, 1962 NASA pilot Joseph Walker said that one of his tasks was to detect UFOs during his X-15 flights. He had filmed five or six UFOs during his record breaking fifty-mile-high flight in April, 1962. It was the second time he had filmed UFOs in flight. To date none of those films has been released to the public for viewing. During a lecture at the Second National Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Space Research in Seattle, Washington, he stated:

"I don't feel like speculating about them. All I know is what appeared on the film which was developed after the flight."

NASA Pilot Joseph A. Walker

Edited by cityboi

clarkmcshuttle.jpg

Retired NASA Space Flight Controller Clark C McClellans has also come forward and said extraterrestrials are real. He said he observed an 8 to 9 foot tall extraterrestrial on his video monitors while on duty at Kennedy Space Center.

"I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on my 27 inch video monitors while on duty in the Kennedy Space Center, Launch Control Center (LCC). The ET was standing upright in the Space Shuttle Payload Bay having a discussion with TWO tethered US NASA Astronauts! I also observed on my monitors, the spacecraft of the ET as it was in a stabilized, safe orbit to the rear of the Space Shuttle main engine pods. I observed this incident for about one minute and seven seconds. Plenty of time to memorize all that I was observing."

"It was a tall creature, about 8 to 9 feet tall. It had a humanoid body shape with two arms, two hands, two legs, two feet, a slim torso and a normal size head for its size. The color of its skin I could not determine. It appeared to have two what appeared to be eyes, but it was not detailed enough for any other comments.

How did it communicate? I have no idea. It did move its arms a lot. Almost like giving instructions! I heard no voice communications. The helmet was not as large as our two NASA Astronauts, and had a viewport to look forward. It had a small, perhaps a communication device, attached only to the right side of the helmet!

I saw no oxygen tank(s). It had a wide belt like wrapping around it.. It did not appear to be tethered as the two Astronauts were to the sides of the shuttle structure. I observed nothing that appeared to be a weapon. The time of this amazing scene was one minute and seven seconds, I timed it on my Astronaut chronograph watch.

A friend of mine later contacted me and said that this person had also observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET INSIDE the SPACE SHUTTLE CREW COMPARTMENT! Yes, inside OUR Shuttle! BOTH missions were DoD (Pentagon) TOP SECRET (TS) encounters!"

In addition a scientist "Von Braun" who said he was at Roswell in 1947, said the event was an extraterrestrial crash. Here is his description:

"They were small, very frail and had large heads. Their eyes were large. Their skin was grayish and reptilian in texture." He said the debris was very thin, aluminum colored, like silvery chewing gum wrappers. Very light and extremely strong. The interior of the craft was nearly bare of equipment, as if the creatures and craft were part of a single unit. That sounds weird but an identical description as how the craft operates is mentioned in the Bible. Ezekiel said he saw glowing metal wheels in the air and inside the wheels were creatures with the face of man. He said the wheels moved back and forth like flashes of lightening and that the rims of the wheels had eyes around it. Clearly the eyes are a description of port holes. Finally Ezekiel says:

Book of Ezekiel in the Holy Bible:

"And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures rose from the earth, the wheels rose. 20 Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, and the wheels rose along with them, for the spirit of the living creatures [5] was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those rose from the earth, the wheels rose along with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

Then scientist Von Braun says "The interior of the craft was nearly bare of equipment, as if the creatures and craft were part of a single unit" Sounds a lot like Ezekiel description.

http://www.wearenotalone.net/2007/07/von-braun-was-at-roswell-saw-alien.html

Edited by cityboi

This topic should be taken serious as any. 90% of the population believes that an invisible spirit named God created the earth in a week and by the wave of his hand we magically appeared on earth out of thin air, yet the idea of extraterrestrials coming to earth and maybe even tampering with our DNA is foolishness. This universe is larger than our minds can even comprehend and it is very likely that there are other intelligent beings in the universe like ourselves and maybe they are thousands of years more advanced than we are. There are literally billions of planets out there. Do you really believe out of this entire universe, earth is the only planet with life and intelligent life? Just because we don't have the technology to travel the stars, doesn't mean other life out there hasnt done it. Its human arrogance to think we are the cream of the crop. With time and without help, we will eventually figure out how to travel vast distances in space. One day we will travel to other planets and we will be the aliens. We haven't even scratched the surface in what we know about physics and we are not at the peak of technology. But there is clear evidence out there that we have been visited such as the UFO performing manuevers beyond belief in the government's own Nellis Airforce Base surveillence video. There are clear descriptions of modern day UFOs in the Bible and ancient cave art depicting big headed gray aliens with big black eyes. Something is clearly going on. Where there is smoke, there is a fire. I'm not saying I don't believe in God, but there is more evidence that proves extraterrestrial visitation than there is of God.

Edited by cityboi

I fully support this statement of your's "This universe is larger than our minds can even comprehend and it is very likely that there are other intelligent beings in the universe like ourselves". It is when you use quotes such as this from post #402 in this topic that you lose me "NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial craft to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities." Using biblical references,which by nature are based on supernatural beliefs, destroy any credibility in your other assertions. I certainly question your 90% assertion and wonder how you can use it and still believe that physics and technology are our best ways to understand the universe we are in.

The majority of this information I don't believe at all. It suffers from logical fallacies and the misinterpretation of information out of the want for something to be true, as almost all conspiracy and ufo related sources do. What does interest me is the few pieces of information that are raw information straight from more reputable sources.

I fully support this statement of your's "This universe is larger than our minds can even comprehend and it is very likely that there are other intelligent beings in the universe like ourselves". It is when you use quotes such as this from post #402 in this topic that you lose me "NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial craft to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities." Using biblical references,which by nature are based on supernatural beliefs, destroy any credibility in your other assertions. I certainly question your 90% assertion and wonder how you can use it and still believe that physics and technology are our best ways to understand the universe we are in.

I agree there is a lot of stuff out there thats misinformation or disinformation. In fact 90% of all UFOs can be explained. In the case of the guy making the Oct 13 prediction, I don't know what to make of that. He claimed he has relationships with people on the "inside". All I know is there were mass UFO sightings in several place around the planet on that date that have not been explained. In using biblical scripture I dont think it destroys credibilty in my other assertions. While the Bible is based on supernatural beliefs, things that actually happened were recorded in the Bible. Did Jesus exist? yes he did. Was he the son of God? well thats where things become supernatural. The people of the time believed that God and angels were behind certain events when in fact it was something else. Im sorry but when Ezekiel in the Bible describes seeing glowing metal wheels in the air with creatures in them and that these wheels moved back and forth like flashes of lightning, its an IDENTICAL description of a modern day UFOs. Ezekiel was only describing what he saw but his interpretation of what he saw was that it was God. So just because the Bible is based on supernatural beliefs, that doesnt mean that certain events did not happen. The question is what is the source of those events? God? aliens? or natural phenomenom?

Does this look like a coincidence?

ancient cave art depicting gods from the skies

AncientKimberleyRockArt.jpg

modern day description of an extraterrestrial

CMSMA163.jpg

in the same cave, ancient art depicting a saucer shaped opject

4586468740_39a1850157_o.jpg

modern day description of a UFO

A-flying-saucer-002.jpg

Edited by cityboi

The problem is most people don't even care. They are worried about the little things in their own lives. If people do more research they'll see there is something to it. For example there is an ancient Hindu tradition that humans came about by mixing god-like beings with apes. The ancient Sumerians believed the same thing. That was a common belief around the globe before Judaism and Christianity. and even government officials who have come forward have said that the modern day human being is a result of extraterrestrials altering the DNA of early apes. In other words....we are hybrids if that is true. To most people thats pretty hard to swallow and anyone who believes that belongs in a mental hospital but at the same time these same people believe we appeared out of thin air by the wave of God's hand. How ironic. But it should be known that there are elements in our DNA that scientists don't know where they came from. The fact that they have not found the missing link proves we didn't evolve from ape "naturally". One thing is for sure, some intelligence did create us based on the complex design of the human body. There are not too many options out there as to how man was created. The question is which is the most believable? But no matter what you believe it involves ET. God by definition is an extraterrestrial because he is not of this earth.

Edited by cityboi

I recommend looking at this documentary. There are all sorts of evidence which includes radar data, cockpit audio transmissions, ect that proves this phenomenon is real. One pilot says right in the cockpit that he saw an object flying about a mile a second. Also mentioned in the documentary are multiple pilots reporting from the cockpit that a 400 foot long cylindrical object with no wings with strobing lights was flying at around 30,000 ft. There is also film footage directly from the space shuttle that shows an object flying well over 18,000 miles per hour, it stops on a dime and goes back in the other direction. There is no explanation for that other than a genuine UFO. Meteorites and space junk don't stop in mid space and go back. Its cases like this that prove without a doubt UFOs are real. People need to do the research first before they ridicule this subject. This is a must see documentary. Its one of the most convincing I've seen in a long time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8285709939745631584#

There is also another case that proves the existence of extraterrestrials. (didn't make big media news which comes to no surprise) An alleged alien implant from a UFO abduction has been scientifically tested by Los Alamos Laboratories in New Mexico and it was discovered that the implant was not made of materials that are available on earth. To be specific, certain isotopes of the metallic components of the object do not have the same ratios as isotopes found on this planet. The Isotopes of the material tested are 90 million years older than the material in our solar system. But this isn't the only case. Dr Leir in the video below also tested "implants". Some objects found in people who claimed to have been abducted by aliens have turned out to be very rare forms of meteorite not found on earth. Nerve endings in the human body are attached to them. The evidence seems to indicate that the abduction phenomenon is real and if its real, extraterrestrial beings are doing something with our genetics. This has been said all along that over thousands of years our DNA has been "corrected" a number of times and many believers say this is how man gradually evolved from ape. This is also the claim scientist Bob Lazar made and is echoed in many ancient beliefs through out the world. Many believers say the phenomenon going on today is a continuation of altering our genetics so when the next catastrophic event wipes out mankind (not a matter of if but when), an "upgraded" or "evolved" version of the human species will multiply across the earth. Abductees claim that these aliens have shown them "hybrids" who look very much human but not quite human. Their eyes are slightly larger than ours. If this were all true, you can understand why governments are keeping a tight lid on this. This would freak the hell out of people and would destroy the foundations of major religions around the world.

rock art from 6,000 B.C. depicts what appears to be an alien abduction. A disc shaped object seems to be picking up people and cattle. Since these craft are suppose to fly using an anti-gravity propulsion system, it would make sense these craft would have the ability to cancel out the effects of earth's gravity on objects causing them to rise. What appears to be magic in reality is science. Our scientific technologies today would seem like magic to our ancestors. Today's scientists know very little about gravity which means there is still much to be learned. Just as we found the secrets of the atom in the 20th century and are able to harness its power, "mainstream scientists" will eventually understand the secrets of gravity, its power and we'll learn how to manipulate it. In 2002 Boeing publicly announced it was experimenting with anti-gravity in aviation. Science and knowledge never stand still. In the 19th century many scientists said there was nothing else new to learn and that mankind had reached its technological peak. Obviously they were wrong. There are many scientific breakthroughs ahead for our future generations as well.

2407860989_c1fc5358bf_o.jpg

Edited by cityboi

It's the ancient art and legends that are the most striking, I believe. Granted, we all know the ancients loved to tell stories. But stories come from somewhere, and when they have parallels all across the world, that really can't be ignored.

When you look at these ancient legends, its true there is a lot of mythology in them but they are all based on truth. For example. The ancient Sumerians believed humans were a hybrid of apes and gods from the sky called the Annunaki. They believed we were engineered to be slaves for the Annunaki to mine gold. That part of it i'm sure is myth but the general idea that humans are hybrids is common across the globe. The idea has even worked its way into the Holy Bible. The Bible mentions fallen angels coming to earth producing offspring with human woman called the "Nephilim" or "giants". Stories may vary from civilization to civilization but the concept is the same. It makes you wonder how it would affect the average person if they woke up the next day and found out they were a hybrid between early apes and extraterrestrials. What if this were the big terrible secret the government is trying to hide? There is nothing that really explains HOW we evolved from basically being an animal to an intelligent human species thats able to think, reason, have a wide range of emotions, create civilizations and build complex things. We just know we did evolve. And the time frame in which that occured is far too short for us to naturally change that dramatically. If this were true, the biblical creation story would be a total myth. Why are we the only evolved intelligent species on earth? Why arent there intelligent species that evolved from reptiles and other mammals especially since there are other mammals more intelligent than apes? Since we "evolved" from apes, why are apes still around? Why are Neanderthals and Home erectus not around? If evolution were a natural occurance you would expect to see the same kind of evolution among other animals. But the animals that exist today are virtually the same as they were during the time of early ape man. If you don't believe the biblical account, the only other explanation is intervention from some sort of intelligent extraterrestrial species. The creation of mankind just didnt happen on its own. We are just far too unique from any other life form on this earth. There is something different about us. Former vice president of Lockheed Ben Rich (father of Stealth) said extraterrestrials are real and that the public would never be able to handle the truth and he said he believed the public should never be told the truth. I think people could handle the idea of extraterrestrials visting us. The only thing I can think of that the public would not be able to handle is our true origins and who we really are.

Edited by cityboi

A Navy commander makes a claim that the Roswell UFO crash in 1947 had nothing to do with extraterrestrials but instead they were humans from the future. The commander says he believes this based on info he has been prived to. That would be an explanation why the beings looked so human. They didn't look quite like us but very human like. The description of the Roswell "aliens" weren't the typical little guys with the huge heads and big black eyes. If you were to believe that claim, it would explain why there is very little contact with us. Remember the Back to the Future movie where Marty was not suppose to come in contact with anyone because it could alter the future? People always say we will never have the technology to travel through time in the future because if that were the case we should be seeing people coming from the future. This commander believes that has happened. Some have even speculated that some UFOs are extraterrestrial and some are human time travelers who got that technology through extraterrestrials at some point in our future. Its a wild claim that really gets your head spinning.

"UFOs are not the "biggest secret" - it is the entities behind them that was of most concern

· Roswell was in fact a crash event of "visitors from somewhere else"

· The entities were "not so much interplanetary as much as they were literally also time travelers." They are extra-temporal.

· The visitors are clearly "from the future." There is reason to believe that they may even be "us" from a future Earth.· These "future humans" have the ability to "manipulate reality around us."

· The government feared the intentions and abilities of the "visitors"

· These visitors are able to use the power of consciousness in extraordinary ways to morph reality

· We human beings are far more powerful in potential than we ever dreamed that we are. We don't yet comprehend our extraordinary future capabilities.

· The visitors remain at essence though "corporeal" and "physical" - and secret attempts at reverse-engineering the visitor's crash material were made

· Incredibly, Hoover admitted that he himself was engaged in such technology transfer as a Naval Intelligence Officer with Top Secret clearances

This commander says they are "able to use the power of consciousness in extraordinary ways" and all witnesses of the Roswell crash say these beings are able to communicate to us through telepathy. As crazy as this sounds consider this. We only use 10% of our brains. It makes you wonder what we can do with the other 90%. What if they were a more "evolved" form of human that not only physically evolved but their mental capacity evolved as well? Consider the fact that the more humans "evolved" in the past, the more intelligent we have become.

http://ufocon.blogspot.com/2010/10/renowned-us-navy-commander-reveals.html

Edited by cityboi

Strange lights appear out of thin air at Discovery shuttle launch. The mission was scrubbed minutes later. Clearly they look too small to be actual craft but they are odd. It doesn't appear to be water drops on the camera lens. Not sure what to make of them. Very weird.

video link

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/UFO_Discovery_STS_133_11052010

Edited by cityboi
  • Like 1