proof of extraterrestrials?

cityboi

If I can play the skeptic for a moment, most likely the black areas aren't hiding anything. To me it looks like three rectangular photos stitched together to create one image.

Thats what I originally thought, it just seems like a really sloppy way to put a bunch of photos together.

I've seen that on Discovery before, very cool stuff. Very lucky that happened over Siberia and not a populated area. What would lead you to believe it was a UFO? The article said they found meteorite dust in the trees around the explosion site.

justy maybe more global covering up of things, I jsut thought maybe it could of been an expression of something else?

French get a look at nation's UFO files

On an August day in 1967, two children tending a herd of cows outside a village in central France reported seeing "four small black beings" fly from the ground and slip headfirst into a sphere that shot skyward in a flash of light and trail of sulfuric odors.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17753893/

This short video is a must see!! It shows ancient Egyptian hyroglyphs that depict exactly what the "little gray" aliens look like as well as what appears to be air craft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxstvTIe9Fk

Here are the Egpytian Heirogylphs. Keep in mind these are NOT hoaxes. These are ACTUAL Egyptian heiroglyphs.

even the scale is proportionate. The being next to the Egyptian looks to be 4 feet tall which is the height discription of the "grays"

alien3.png

alien.png

CAN you see a clear resemblance?

Gray%20Alien%20by%20Testors.jpg

I see modern day helicopter, jets ans a "cigar shaped" flying structure. Its almost as if the future was revealed to the Egyptian some kind of way. Einstein believed that time travel was theortically possible by warping space and time. UFOs seem to warp space and time.

alien2.png

This is the kind of evidence im talking about. not hearsay from crackpot people or video showing distant lights in the sky.

Edited by cityboi

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...4&q=mexico+ufo

the footage looks very good to me, unlike the remake of the autopsy video, this footage clearly shows how the video has worn out over the years and how the quality has dimmed. the "alien" is on a stretcher and is surrounded by US officials. the fact that the cameraman cannot get up close to the alien, also suggests the chaotic sense that there would have been at the time.

the poor quality suggests that the alien autopsy, the movie, also helps towards is authenticity. the film states that the camera man in florida, sold santilli the reel of film. because it was so old and hasnt been used since the time of roswell, the mere contact with oxygen dissolved the film, and santilli gave the dissolved film to a photo/film recovery business to try to recover what film they can from the dissolved pieces, the film shows that this new roswell footage was the only piece that was recovered and was watchable.

as said above, there is a chaotic and natrural (not acting) sense to it, and the poor quality and condition of the film could prove that this is a recovered piece of film from the original damaged reel. the alien seems to match descriptions.n You can tell the being on the stretcher isnt quite human

this film could be the best piece of evidence there is to prove the roswell incident

I dont know if people would be psycologically prepared for the the official announcement that ufos and extraterretrials are real. Everyone says that the world is ready but I dont know. We have prejudice against one another within the human race. Humans are destructive. If we killed one of them it could start an intergallactic war. LOL

Im still lost on this topic, it's odd that most of these space people were seen back in the 60's, when the world was amazed with space. Now in modern tech times, power cameras are everywhere. Show me some HD or Digital quality footage of these "items"

If there is life out there, I don't think we are ready to make contact just yet, we can barely understand the ones living here, just imagine how tough it would be to get along and learn ones that are not of this world.

Im still lost on this topic, it's odd that most of these space people were seen back in the 60's, when the world was amazed with space. Now in modern tech times, power cameras are everywhere. Show me some HD or Digital quality footage of these "items"

If there is life out there, I don't think we are ready to make contact just yet, we can barely understand the ones living here, just imagine how tough it would be to get along and learn ones that are not of this world.

well could you imagine going to a restaurant and an alien is sitting at the table next to you? no I dont think we are prepared for it. I think people have been seeing these beings all throughout time. Its not just the 1960s. Thousands of years ago, people had no concept of "aliens" to them they were gods, angels, witches or devils. There are native american cultures that talk about beings from the heavens teaching their ancestors thousands of years ago. That kind of story is pretty much consistant throughout the world just like the great flood.

Edited by cityboi

well could you imagine going to a restaurant and an alien is sitting at the table next to you? no I dont think we are prepared for it. I think people have been seeing these beings all throughout time. Its not just the 1960s. Thousands of years ago, people had no concept of "aliens" to them they were gods, angels, witches or devils. There are native american cultures that talk about beings from the heavens teaching their ancestors thousands of years ago. That kind of story is pretty much consistant throughout the world just like the great flood.

What im saying is why we have no proof in the digital age? Cameras are everywhere, but no one has modern footage of it.

What im saying is why we have no proof in the digital age? Cameras are everywhere, but no one has modern footage of it.

we do, its just that people dont believe it. Most UFO sitings can be explained but there are the few caught on video that defies human technology which would be considered real ufos.

I think in order to have Scientific proof, its going to boil down to having the DNA of an alien.

Edited by cityboi

the chances of DNA are going to be impossible, I also think they won't believe that. I think we as a culture would of believe if we saw a "dead" one or a real "spaceship". Even when we do have "proof" we don't believe things really ie. dinosaurs.

Since this is all speculation on things that may or may not be true or real, logic does not have as strong a leg to stand on, but all that aside, you could argue most recent sightings (as in the last century) were during the 40's through 60's because that is when we as a species would have turned heads in the universe with several inventions and events, namely the atomic bomb and it's actual use. It would make perfect sense if you assume we were discovered long ago and some other alien race decided to keep tabs on us.

When (and if) humanity progresses to a sufficient level technologically to have the means and be forced by population pressures to colonize nearby planetary systems, then we may eventually encounter other evolving species to whom we may appear as gods depending on how we handle the situation, but at the very least that we would want to keep tabs on in the event they turned out to be particularly dangerous or predisposed to violence. No reason to let that bite you in the ass in 2,000 years.

And yes I am partially making the obvious parallel to humans, it is quite easy to argue we are predisposed to violence and are therefore a danger. Let's hope that if there are other beings in the universe that they do not decide we are deserving of any "preemptive action", like extermination, to save everyone hardache later.

the chances of DNA are going to be impossible, I also think they won't believe that. I think we as a culture would of believe if we saw a "dead" one or a real "spaceship". Even when we do have "proof" we don't believe things really ie. dinosaurs.

I agree, we can have flat out evidence in front of us and still not believe.

Since this is all speculation on things that may or may not be true or real, logic does not have as strong a leg to stand on, but all that aside, you could argue most recent sightings (as in the last century) were during the 40's through 60's because that is when we as a species would have turned heads in the universe with several inventions and events, namely the atomic bomb and it's actual use. It would make perfect sense if you assume we were discovered long ago and some other alien race decided to keep tabs on us.

When (and if) humanity progresses to a sufficient level technologically to have the means and be forced by population pressures to colonize nearby planetary systems, then we may eventually encounter other evolving species to whom we may appear as gods depending on how we handle the situation, but at the very least that we would want to keep tabs on in the event they turned out to be particularly dangerous or predisposed to violence. No reason to let that bite you in the ass in 2,000 years.

And yes I am partially making the obvious parallel to humans, it is quite easy to argue we are predisposed to violence and are therefore a danger. Let's hope that if there are other beings in the universe that they do not decide we are deserving of any "preemptive action", like extermination, to save everyone hardache later.

according to high government officials that have come out and said ufos are real, our nuclear technology got their attention. according to some reports, UFOs have been spotted over nuclear silos and have reportedly deactivated the nuclear warheads. So it could be that they have recently become more involved because we discovered a dangerous technology thats not only a threat to us but potentially a threat to others in the universe during a time when we are capable of travelling to other planets.

Edited by cityboi

This is one of the two flying disk that Neil Armstrong said he saw sitting on the moon. Is obviously a classic looking flying disk with that dome on the top. Notice the source of the image. Its obvious that the government is slowly revealing the truth.

58351main_apollo16_1.jpg

here are photos that were taken by the astronauts. (during th Apollo mission from NASA's files) You can see two disks sitting on the moon near a dark area. Neil Armstrong said he saw two alien craft sitting on the moon on the edge of a crater.

oufo2.png

When you start seeing photos like this from NASA's own files combined with astronauts testimony that matches the photos, its pretty convincing that UFOs are real. Its probabally the best photographic evidence of UFOs because these are government photos and not photos from just anybody which could have been hoaxed.

look at this short video clip

http://www.ufoarea.com/aas_secretsofourmoon.html

Edited by cityboi

anyone watching the special on History channel right now? its about mars and life.. It was talknig about the face in the land, and how it is actually a mile wide and was man made, because no matter what light pattern they used the face was still prevelant.

anyone watching the special on History channel right now? its about mars and life.. It was talknig about the face in the land, and how it is actually a mile wide and was man made, because no matter what light pattern they used the face was still prevelant.

I missed it. maybe it will come on again this week. But I did see another documentary some time ago that discussed how the features of the face were prominate no matter what angle you saw it. They basically showed how NASA lightened up shadows to make it look as though the face is nothing more than a trick of light.

Ok lets look at the accomplishments of a man who said our government is backenigineering extraterretrial UFOs

Ben Rich majored in mechanical engineering at UC Berkeley and received a masters degree in thermodynamics at UCLA

Upon graduation Rich was hired by Lockheed as a theromodynamicist. There he worked on a variety of projects - he was awarded a patent for designing a nichrome heating system which prevented Navy patrol plane crew's private parts from freezing to their urine extraction pipes. He designed inlet ducts for the F-104 Starfighter, the C-130 transport aircraft, and the F-90 fighter.

Ben Rich was responsible for leading the development of the F-117, the first production stealth aircraft. He also worked on the F-104, U-2, SR-71, A-12, and F-22.

In December 1954 Rich was seconded to the Skunk Works, the secret research and development section run by Lockheed's chief engineer Clarence "Kelly" Johnson. There he designed the inlet ducts for the U-2 spyplane. Then he led the effort to build large-scale hydrogen liquefaction plant for a proposed hydrogen-powered supersonic aircraft, codenamed Suntan. After this was cancelled when hydrogen proved to be impractical, Rich was program manager for the propulsion systems for the U-2's successor, the SR-71 Blackbird. The idea to paint the high-speed aircraft's skin black, to help dissipate the tremendous frictional heat, was Rich's. He designed the engine inlet cones, the air conditioning system, and was the chief thermodynamicist for the project.

Later, as Johnson's successor as leader of the Skunk Works, Rich championed the early prototypes of stealth technology and led the development of the F-117 stealth fighter.

one of his quotes before his death when he delivered a speech. He knew he was dying so he felt he could say this.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do"

at the same time he said he understands why this is being kept secret because the public will never be able to handle the truth.

Edited by cityboi

Ok lets look at the accomplishments of a man who said our government is backenigineering extraterretrial UFOs

Ben Rich majored in mechanical engineering at UC Berkeley and received a masters degree in thermodynamics at UCLA

Upon graduation Rich was hired by Lockheed as a theromodynamicist. There he worked on a variety of projects - he was awarded a patent for designing a nichrome heating system which prevented Navy patrol plane crew's private parts from freezing to their urine extraction pipes. He designed inlet ducts for the F-104 Starfighter, the C-130 transport aircraft, and the F-90 fighter.

Ben Rich was responsible for leading the development of the F-117, the first production stealth aircraft. He also worked on the F-104, U-2, SR-71, A-12, and F-22.

In December 1954 Rich was seconded to the Skunk Works, the secret research and development section run by Lockheed's chief engineer Clarence "Kelly" Johnson. There he designed the inlet ducts for the U-2 spyplane. Then he led the effort to build large-scale hydrogen liquefaction plant for a proposed hydrogen-powered supersonic aircraft, codenamed Suntan. After this was cancelled when hydrogen proved to be impractical, Rich was program manager for the propulsion systems for the U-2's successor, the SR-71 Blackbird. The idea to paint the high-speed aircraft's skin black, to help dissipate the tremendous frictional heat, was Rich's. He designed the engine inlet cones, the air conditioning system, and was the chief thermodynamicist for the project.

Later, as Johnson's successor as leader of the Skunk Works, Rich championed the early prototypes of stealth technology and led the development of the F-117 stealth fighter.

one of his quotes before his death when he delivered a speech. He knew he was dying so he felt he could say this.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do"

at the same time he said he understands why this is being kept secret because the public will never be able to handle the truth.

I agree we have the technology to clone, and we have so many other technologies.. I think space would be easy to accomplish. It is also sad that they need to be kept secret. what do you think would get that to change?

I agree we have the technology to clone, and we have so many other technologies.. I think space would be easy to accomplish. It is also sad that they need to be kept secret. what do you think would get that to change?

I really dont know. The technology is said to be so far ahead of our technology it wont be revealed to the public. The technolgy is said to seem like "magic" and im sure if it were used for evil purposes, it could be devestaiting to mankind.

BTW here is declassified Russian government footage (excellent video evidence)

pilots in the video were chasing a cliydrical shaped ufo. By our standards, this thing cant fly and certainly not at speeds the pilots confirmed. What makes this such good eveidence is that it comes from the Russian government and you can clearly see a huge cylindrical object with NO wings going at speeds thats unheard of with human technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO9NMREQLSY

Edited by cityboi