proof of extraterrestrials?

cityboi

Earlier today a video was supposedly shown to the public that is supposed to be real and evidence that aliens exist and are among us as we speak. I hadn't seen the video until now but I thought you guys would enjoy this video...which appears, IMO, to be someone in a mask.

nice! Actually thats not the same video. Someone on Youtube made a spoof video which is obviously fake but its funny. The only thing thats availble for public viewing is a still frame from the video which is suppose to air on a documentary later this year.

Edited by cityboi

looks like even ancient biblical text says we had "visitors". We have all heard the story of Noah and how God created a deluge to destroy all life on earth due to the wickedness. The story actually goes much deeper than that and most people have not heard the whole story of Noah's Flood. Ancient Ethiopian scripture called The "Book of Enoch" and the "Book of Noah" was at one time included in the Bible. Both those books along with a few scripture versus in the Book of Genesis talks of fallen angels (under Lucifer's reign) coming down from the skies, cohabiting with humans and having offspring (hybrids) with human woman called "The Nephilim". Whats interesting is that the Book of Noah actually describes what these fallen angels look like. when Noah's bloodline was questioned by his grandfather Enoch. The scripture said Noah appeared to have skin white as snow and hair white as wool and that he looked like a child of the "angels". Another interestring point to make is that descriptions of some modern day extraterestrial consist of tall "paper" white beings with white hair. Native Americans talk of gods coming down from the sky having white skin and white hair. Is it all a coincidence?

Anyway the Book of Noah goes on to say that God created the deluge to rid the world of "polluted" bloodline which resulted from the fallen angels producing offspring with earth women. The Bible say that Noah was "perfect" in his generations and some believe that meant he was "genetically" perfect which is why he was used to start the human race all over again. It was believed that Satan wanted to pollute the bloodline of Eve to prevent Christ from being born.

scripture from The Book of Noah:

65.1 And in those days, Noah saw the Earth had tilted and that its destruction was near.

65.2 And he set off from there and went to the ends of the Earth and cried out to his great-grandfather Enoch; and Noah said three times in a bitter voice: "Hear me, hear me, hear me!"

65.3 And he said to him: "Tell me, what is it that is being done on the Earth, that the Earth is so afflicted and shaken, lest I be destroyed with it!"

65.4 And immediately there was a great disturbance on the Earth and a voice was heard from Heaven and I fell upon my face.

65.5 And my great-grandfather Enoch came, stood by me, and said to me: "Why did you cry out to me, with such bitter crying and weeping?

65.6 And a command has gone out from the Lord against those who dwell upon the dry ground that this must be their end. For they have learnt all the secrets of the Angels, and all the wrongdoings of the satans, and all their secret power, and all the power of those who practice magic arts, and the power of enchantments, and the power of those who cast molten images for all the Earth.

1. And other forms I saw hidden in that place.

2. I heard the voice of the angel saying: These are the angels who descended to the earth, and revealed what was hidden to the children of men and seduced the children of men into committing sin.

13. And I, Enoch, answered and said unto him: 'The Lord will do a new thing on the earth, and this I have already seen in a vision, and make known to thee that in the generation of my father Jared some of the angels of heaven transgressed the word of the Lord.

14. And behold they commit sin and transgress the law, and have united themselves with women and commit sin with them, and have married some of them, and have begot children by them.

17. And they shall produce on the earth giants not according to the spirit, but according to the flesh, and there shall be a great punishment on the earth, and the earth shall be cleansed from all impurity.

15. Yea, there shall come a great destruction over the whole earth, and there shall be a deluge and a great destruction for one year.

The scripture also indicates that the earth tilted off its axis which resulted in the world-wide deluge. One thing we do know is that the Bible says fallen angels decended down to earth. Fallen Angels were not human and they had to be "physical" beings to produce offspring with human woman. That only means one thing, these fallen angels were ancient extraterrestrials. Notice how the ancient story resembles modern day stories of aliens abduction of woman and producing "hybrids".

Edited by cityboi

^^^

Quite interesting...

I would also like to point out that in Maya temples, there are drawings in the shape of spacecraft with what looks like a person inside. Also, the Aztecs though that Hernan Cortez was a returning "god." Could it be that the Aztecs mistaken him for an extraterrestrial? On another note following what cityboi said...it could be that extraterrestrials came here and breed with neanderthals, resulting in homo sapiens, which could be why the "missing link" has yet to be found, or it could be that the people of Earth are actually descendants of colonizers from other worlds.

^^^

Quite interesting...

I would also like to point out that in Maya temples, there are drawings in the shape of spacecraft with what looks like a person inside. Also, the Aztecs though that Hernan Cortez was a returning "god." Could it be that the Aztecs mistaken him for an extraterrestrial? On another note following what cityboi said...it could be that extraterrestrials came here and breed with neanderthals, resulting in homo sapiens, which could be why the "missing link" has yet to be found, or it could be that the people of Earth are actually descendants of colonizers from other worlds.

The fact that the missing link hasnt been found proves we didnt evolve from ape even though we have close genes. We are obviously related to the apes genetically but we did not "evolve" from them to our current form. That can only mean one of two things. Either it happened like biblical story that God literally created us from the dust of the earth, or we have extraterrestrial genetics. I still think its interesting that ancient cultures all over the world talked of beings with white skin and white hair desending from the sky. Noah's fallen angels had white skin and white hair, Native American gods had white skin and white hair. Kukulcan was a Mayan god that had white skin and white hair and descriptions of some modern day humaniod extraterrestrials are tall with white skin and white hair. The fact that civilizations around the world, who had no contact with one another, speak of the same thing, it makes question what really happened. Just like the Flood story, we know the great flood happened because there is physical evidence around the world but like the story of the white skin/haired gods, the flood story was told by virtually every ancient civilization. That means there is some truth to the story. But understand that the great flood occured thousands of years before the earliest known ancient Egyptians and Summerians. We seem to believe that was the beginning of civilization but in fact it was a new beginning after the end of civilization. Today we know nothing of human civilizations before the Egyptians and Summerians and yet there were advanced civilizations before the great flood. Human history goes back much further than whats recorded in the history books and I think we would be shocked to find out the "true" history of the human race and our orgins.

Edited by cityboi

Here is a ancient cave painting in Australia. Notice that it looks identical to the "little grey aliens" with the big almond shaped head and big black eyes

2408704980_76f3b33dea_o.jpg

here is a prehistoric cave drawing from 6,000 BC (it was colorized on the documentary to bring the image out) The drawing looks like a disk shaped craft in the sky and it appears to be "pulling" up people (abduction) and cattle. Thats interesting because UFOs have always been associated with cattle mutilations.

2407860989_c1fc5358bf_o.jpg

Edited by cityboi

• 2 weeks later...

ancient UFO on moon?

a man named WILLIAM RUTLEDGE who claims NASA had a secret Apollo 20 mission in the 1970s and this sight is suppose to show film footage of that mission. WILLIAM RUTLEDGE said he was a member of the Apollo 20 crew. Now the footage is "unbelievable" but whether its genuine or not, the film is interesting and amusing. The footage even shows a very humanoid extraterrestrial which could pass for being human. The body of humanoid is supposedly preserved perfectly on the moon from "ancient times"

http://www.revver.com/u/retiredafb/

here is a supposed photo of a LARGE ancient cigar shaped craft on the moon

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes...a/luna36_25.jpg

this cigar shaft craft is suppose to be seen on this official NASA panoramic photo (the cigar shaped object to the right of the huge crater near the top of the photo)

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/frame/?AS15-P-9630

closer detail can be seen from supposed still shots of the "secret Apollo 20" mission

http://www.revver.com/video/624322/alien-s...from-apollo-20/

compare all 3 photos side by side. What do yall think?

Edited by cityboi

the holes in the government's latest Roswell explaination

The case was blown off of Roswell, NM for a short time when the army put out a press release that it captured a flying saucer. But something happened. They may have found out some "startling things" that would panic the world and upset the social, economic and religious institutions so they quickly changed the story to a weather balloon. The government found out very quickly that they were dealing with something much bigger than they thought. Today the government admits that Roswell was indeed a cover-up but they said they were covering up the top secret weather balloon project called "Project Mogul" Project Mogul was indeed a real project that took place in the vicinity and was a secret spy balloon but thats not what crashed in Roswell. Here is my question. If what crashed in Roswell was a HIGHLY top secret Project Mogul, why attract world-wide attention to the crash saying it was a flying saucer? The whole world was calling Roswell from Paris to London. If they had said it was just a regular old weather balloon to begin with, the story would have been over and hardly nobody today would know the crash ever happened. The story would have remained local among Roswell residents and would nave died out the next day. If you have a super secret project, the last thing you want to do is attract world-wide attention. Certainly saying it was a flying saucer would have even attracted the attention of the Russians and Project Mogul was a spy balloon for finding out Russian secrets. It just doesnt make any sense whatsoever. It was documented on record that it took several planes to transport the debris to Texas. Why did it takes several planes to transport a top secret weather balloon? Project Mogul may have had alot or radar targets but it wouldnt have taken several planes to transport it. It took two days just to clean up the site and they say it was a weather ballon?

Also keep in mind, the project Mogul weather balloon itself was not top secret, it was the operation that was secret. They basically used ordinary weather balloons to carry out the operation and gaining access to the balloons would not have revealed the operation. So why then did the army treat the debris with such a top secret nature threatening the lives of Roswell citizens if they said anything? If the debris originated from a top-secret Project Mogul, why was there no recovery or search operation underway until rancher Mac Brazel reported the debris to Sheriff George Wilcox one day after the find on Sunday, July 6? An aerial search over open range and high desert would have taken but a few hours to locate any downed object. How did the highly trained and experienced military officers of the famous 509th atomic bomb wing, the first and only nuclear strike force in the world at that time, mistake a conventional weather instrument for an object they all, without exception, concluded to be an actual "flying saucer?" Today's government explaination doesnt add up which prooves they are still hiding Roswell. Witness claimed they saw bodies. The governments explainations was that they dropped dummies from weather balloons. Then it was brought to the attention of the government that they didnt drop dummies until 1953. The Roswell event happened in 1947. The government thens said that people had fading memories and that they were confusing mutilple events over a period of years. What a rediculous explaination. During this event, why did the Roswell Army base ask about hermetically sealed child caskets? if you hermetically sealed something, you want to preserve it. The base called the funeral home again and asked what type of chemicals were contained in embalming fluid and he needed the morticians advice on how to store a body without changing its chemical composition. Why would you need to know all this for a crashed Project Mogul balloon? Why would you need 4 foot baby caskets for for this top secret crashed balloon? Another thing. Since the government said it was Project Mogul, why did it take till the late 1990s for the government to say the Roswell event was Project Mogul? Project Mogul had been declassified in the early 1970s and UFO researches have been hounded the government through the 1970s, 80s and early 90s about what happened at Roswell. And finally why do retired members of the military today, years after the Air Force Project Mogul and Crash Dummy Reports, still refuse to break their oaths of secrecy concerning the Roswell incident? These are some legitimate questions I ask and so far we have gotten rediculous answers.

The government's explainations are so lame and unbelievable and it proves they are STILL lying about what happened in Roswell, New Mexico. There are just too many holes in the latest governement explainations and people need to wake up and open their eyes because this universe is much bigger and stranger than we ever imagined

Edited by cityboi

• 3 weeks later...

Dude? Is all this stuff true? thats awesome! I came on to talk about nashville star, but this is very interesting! good stuff.

I think people need to take the possibility seriously. To often the subject is of ridicule because of all the science fiction movies that talk about little green men.

There is evidence all over the place which includes recorded radar tracking of "controlled" craft going over 25,000 miles per hour. People have described strange craft in the skies were these objects have been tracked. Top military people, astronauts, top NASA personal and other high ranking officials have come out and said we have been visited and there is a cover-up. These arent crazy people. They have credentials and if you want to know the reason for covering it up, free energy is a big part of it but according to former top NATO personel the big reason has to do with who we are, how we came to be as humans and where we are going. In other words its a big upset to all social and religious establishments. He said how do you explain to people "that our DNA has been genetically altered by extraterestrials a number of times"? He said "how do you explain to people that modern day human beings are hybrids"? Even the Bible mentions "fallen angels" coming to earth and having hybrid offspring (Nephilim) with humans. Some have said if you can believe in God, someone you have never seen before and only believe in his existance by faith only, why is it so difficult to believe there are other intellegent life form out there similar to us and just maybe they are far enough ahead of us in technology that they can come here? I think if we can exist, than others in the universe can exist.

Edited by cityboi

the late Colonel Corso, who was a top ranking official in the Eisenhower administration had said that the crash in Roswell in 1947 was indeed extraterrestrial and that some of today's technology comes from that craft like the integrated circuit, night vision googles and fiber optics. Corso said these technologies were leaked out through scientist and companies contracted by the government so that it would appear these technologies were invented by American companies. If you think about it, the advancment of technology between 1947 and the year 2000 far exceeds the advancement of human technology thoughout the last 10,000 years. Here is something to think about. In 2003, Boeing, the largest aircraft manufactuer announced they were working on anti-gravity propulsion. You know the stuff thats suppose to be science fiction. Maybe the US government is still leaking out technology through these companies. Ben Rich, former VP of Lockheed came out and said we back-engineered extraterrestrial craft. Ben Rich was the "Father of Stealth" technology and he said some of the technologies of UFO were implemented in the stealth craft. He said technology is actually 50 to 100 years ahead of what the public knows of. Ben Rich made these comments when he was dying of cancer. Ben said "we already have the means to travel to the stars and it would take an act of God to get these technologies out to benefit humanity." "The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), based in Nevada, said that mysterious U.S. military craft using this kind of technology have been skirting the skies since the 1980s. Ben Rich claimed that some of the UFOs are ours and some are extraterrestrial." These craft seem to fly from one point to another like a flash of lightening. They can stop on a dime yet the effects are not felt by the occupants on the inside because the craft is gerenating its own gravitational field. That means you wouldn't slam up against the wall stopping on a dime from doing outragously rapid speeds.

Now if Boeing "succeeds" in anti-gravity propulsion then all of a sudden it wont seem like such a fantastic idea that we are being visited. Apprently this technology is not as far fetched as UFO skeptics believe if there are aircraft companies "working" on this technology. But here is the contradiction.The National Institute for Discovery Science says the government has been using anti-gravity propulsion since the 1980s yet Boeing is suppose to be working on the technology now. And people say there is no cover-up

look up "GRASP" or Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/09/05/wow.tech.black.world/

Edited by cityboi

A former astronaut comes forward. The other night Astronaut Edgar Mitchell said on a radio interview that "we have been visited". Mitchell said it is a real phenomena and the UFOs have been covered up by the government for a long time. Mitchell said he's been inside military circles and they know we've been visited and talk about it behind closed doors. Mitchell says he's been involved in certain research committees and knows people who know the real story. Here are some other things he said in this interview:

- "There is quite a bit of contact going on"

- "The Roswell crash was real"

- "Not all UFOs are of ET origin. Some are home-grown. But some are ET crafts"

- "Alien intent is not hostile"

- "Some others involved in the Moon landing also know the truth"

(on a rare public appearance by Neil Armstrong, he said this, "There are wonders BEYOND BELIEF" "There are truths to be revealed if one can remove truths PROTECTED layers")

The interview the other night was the first time the Astronaut talked about UFOs so openly.

here is the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhtDB0s4OKg

FOX News also has an article about it. Its about time stuff like this hit the major press

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390161,00.html

Edited by cityboi

• 7 months later...

Supposedly there was a secret moon mission call Apollo 20 back in the 1970s. Alledgedly there were photos taken of a crashed cigar shaped craft on the backside of the moon. Take a look at this photo found on an educational website. Notice the huge dark crater to the top left. Now scan over two cross hairs to the right and look directly above that cross hair. There is a snake like crater there and if you carefully you can see an object

The object can be seen on the Lunar and Planetary Institute website which comes directly from NASA.

1037.jpg

here it is zoomed up (keep in mind this is an ACTUAL NASA photo)

apollo20-8.jpg

supposedly leaked photos from secret moon mission that shows the area more clearly. (of course it is possible this could have been photoshoped in and the artist could have designed a craft that looks like what is actually in the crater but in both photos the object looks pretty much the same its just a little more clear. Still very interesting)

PresumedAS20-1020.jpg

apollo20-14.jpg

craft-closeup.jpg

Edited by cityboi

This website is interesting. scroll down about half way and you'll see that the layout of the Cydonia "Pyramids/face" complex on Mars matches the layout of the Pleiades constelation as it appeared more than 17,000 years ago.

http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/mars.htm#anomoly

There seems to be an interesting correlation between Cydonia and Giza here on Earth. The Great Pyramids complex is also laid out matching a constelation layout. The Giza Pyramids are laid out to match the 3 stars of Orions Belt in the constelation of Orion as it appeared in 10,500 BC.

giza.jpg

Whats so special about Orion's Belt?

NASA badges

Apollo_program_insignia.png

681px-Orion_logo.png

Edited by cityboi

Here is something else thats interesting modern tribes isolated from todays technology react the same way ancient man did to technology. The natives thought these American soldiers were gods and made sacrifices to them. ETs could have been the basis for many gods in earth's ancient past.

BTW "Ancient Aliens" comes on the history channel tonight at 8 for those interested.

I only got to watch the first hour of it before my DVR started recording two other shows, so I had to change channels. UGH! It was so good, I didn't want to switch it off. And my wife wanted to play Wii as well (gross! give me my Warcraft any day, not Wii!!) Anyway, I will be checking to see when it airs again so I can watch it in its entirety.

I only got to watch the first hour of it before my DVR started recording two other shows, so I had to change channels. UGH! It was so good, I didn't want to switch it off. And my wife wanted to play Wii as well (gross! give me my Warcraft any day, not Wii!!) Anyway, I will be checking to see when it airs again so I can watch it in its entirety.

Yes it was a good show and some good points were brought up that the skeptics can't dismiss. I've always been interested in this kind of stuff. I was actually born on the same day in July that the alleged Roswell craft crashed and my mom was born in the same month and year (July of 1947) of the Roswell Crash.

cargo cult?

appears to be the case. But just like these natives, ancient civilazations spoke of beings coming down from the skies and in India the ancients talked of flying machines they called Vimanas.

Id also like to point this out. This is a pyramid structure in the Cydonia Region near the famous face on Mars. Does this look natural? looks like a PERFECT 3-sided pyramid. Another coincidence that connects this site with the Great Pyramids and Sphinx in Egypt is the fact that the nearby city of Cairo means "Mars" or "city of Mars"

Wouldn't you like to know what's inside this pyramid?

marspyramid.jpg

nature can't do this folks.

marspyramid2.jpg

more pyramids in the same complex. look at the perfectly straight edges and the pyramid shaped shadow casting on the ground! That looks like no mountain to me. These structures are huge and tall, far bigger than the Great Pyramid! The site of these structures from the ground must be breathtaking.

teds_fort.gif

To put things in perspective here is the face and entire Cydonia Region

the face is symetrical and you can even see nostrils.

FaceMars.jpg

the layout of the Cydonia structures match the layout of the Pleiades constellation as it appeared 17,250 years ago. Just as the Giza Pyramids match the layout of the constellation of Orion in 10,500 BC. Ironically gods in ancient civilizations around the world originate from both Orion and Pleiades. One of the key angles in the structures of Cydonia, repeated again and again, is 19.5 degrees. this is precisely the latitude (19.5 degrees north) of the mysterious Mexican city of Teotihuacan, "the place where men became gods", with its three distinctive pyramids dedicated respectively to the Sun, the Moon, and to Quetzalcoatl, the Central American counterpart of Osiris. 19.5 degrees is an angle repeated in the Great Pyramids as well as Stonehenge. Also mysteriously NASA's Mars Pathfinder landed at 19.5 N latitude on Mars. None of this seems to be a coincidence.

cydoniaconstellation1.jpg

cydoniaconstellation2.jpg

What is interesting is that an official Brookings Institution report commissioned by NASA and published in 1960 recommended that if NASA were to discover extraterrestrial life or evidence of it, it should be kept secret. The report warned of societal breakdown upon the discovery of ETs. So if NASA followed those guidelines and they came across lets say artificial pyramids and an artificially constructed face on Mars, they are probably not going to tell the public anything and say its just a "trick of light".

another face on Mars! and we are suppose to believe there was no intelligent life on Mars? Based on what we are seeing it looks like humans were living there in the remote past. Clearly they had two eyes, a nose, mouth and built the same kind of structures the ancients built. I think it brings up a lot of questions about our own orgins. Maybe we didn't originate from earth. There is a missing piece of the puzzle. We are to believe that men came out of the caves and all of a sudden starting building technological marvels such as the Great Pyramid? Ultimately the religious implications are the biggest reason for the cover up I think because this so called evidence may not match up with the biblical story of our beginnings. Thats part of what the commission meant when it talked of "societal breakdown". People would start questioning their own faiths. This can be some pretty scary stuff to many people.

FaceMars4.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

here is a biblical reference to the great Pyramid in Egypt:

Isaiah 19:19

In that day there shall be an altar to the Lord in the midst of Egypt, and a monument at the border there of to the Lord. And it shall be for a sign, and a witness to the Lord of Hosts in the land of Egypt.

This passage describes the location of the great Pyramid exactly. The Pyramid sits in the center of Egypt and on the border of upper and lower Egypt. During the millennium, either the Great Pyramid will either have to be moved for this "monument" to be set up, or, the Great Pyramid is this monument. If this fact is not convincing enough of the scriptural significance of this structure, consider the following, Hebrew letters have numerical values. When the Hebrew letters from Isaiah 19:19 describing the Lord's monument are added together, the sum is 5,449. This is the exact height, in inches, of the Great Pyramid. These inches are the standard of linear measurement encoded within the Great Pyramid itself. We know the Great Pyramid wasn't built for Egyptian gods because there are no markings in the Great Pyramid whatsoever like all the other pyramids in Egypt. In fact no king was buried there. An interesting fact is that the king's chamber in the Great Pyramid has the PRECISE dimensions of the Holy of Holies, which is the room the held the Ark of the Covenant (Ten Commandments) in Jerusalem. Also add to the fact that the sarcoficus in the kings chamber has the PRECISE dimensions of the box the held the Ark of the Covenant.

another biblical reference:

Jer.32:20:

God has set signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, even to this day.

Edited by cityboi

Check this out...look familiar? Its an ancient Sumerian statue. If you notice the statue has 6 fingers and barely has a nose or mouth like reports of modern day aliens. looking at the body ratio and scale of the statue this is also a really small being thats being portrayed. Clearly its a statue of a Sumerian "god" from the heavens.

sumerartgray.jpg

alien_grey_dude.gif

here is a Sumerian mask

alien_mask.jpg

compare that with ancient art from halfway around the globe

3_alien_painting.jpg

similar looking cave art from another part of the world

ancient_visitors_01.jpg

bushman cave art of something vere unusual hovering in the sky

caveufo.jpg

Edited by cityboi

I suppose it isn't out of the realm of possibility that we were created in the image of an advanced alien civilization. I can't believe I'm saying that, but I can't say that it isn't possible. Give humans a few thousand years and I have no doubt that we will be traveling to distant worlds with the ability to create or assist in the production of life.

I suppose it isn't out of the realm of possibility that we were created in the image of an advanced alien civilization. I can't believe I'm saying that, but I can't say that it isn't possible. Give humans a few thousand years and I have no doubt that we will be traveling to distant worlds with the ability to create or assist in the production of life.

There is just so many unexplained questions. They still have not found the "missing link" in human DNA and there are elements in Human DNA not found anywhere else on earth! There is no progressive evolution between homo erectus and homo sapiens. That can suggest that something externally was added to our DNA. Something happened because early humans (homo erectus) were not intelligent like today's humans and religious text indicates a tampering with human DNA from beings from the skies. its in the Sumerian text, the earliest known civilization, and even in the holy bible it speaks of fallen angels lusting after earth women and basically having a mixed offsprings. Could we be the result of that mixed offsprings. These are similar stories throughout the world from past civilizations. Certainly there is no absolute proof of extraterrestrial visitation but all the evidence leads to that. Not having proof doesn't mean its not real but the science world dictates we have to have that proof in order for it to be the gospel truth. You have to have proof for extraordinary claims. If this were treated like a normal court case, it would have been proven extraterrestrials are real and have been visiting earth. Unfortunately the only way to get the proof is to have a live or dead alien and its craft. But I look at it this way. If the existence of God is possible, anything less can also be possible.

But you bring up a good point about man being capable of a traveling in the univerese and creating life. In some cases we are already doing this. Our craft we send out to space, Mars and beyond are indeed extraterrestrial to those places.Wwe are experimenting with DNA. We have cloned a sheep, we have created a mouse with a human ear on its back. Imagine what a more advance civilization could do. None of this is impossible and people really need to start looking at this seriously instead of ridiculing the subject because the biblical account of our creation is vague and doesn't go into detail how we were create. I think its much more complex than that. Its that ole saying what came first? the chicken or the egg? and that applies to humans.

The photo below is an example of what humans are already capable of doing. Its certainly not out of the question for an advance race of beings from somewhere else changing our DNA make up. The biggest revelation could be that we are them or at least a part of us. Western religions would have a problem with this reality and could be the biggest reason for any kind of cover-up. There are already allegations of the Egyptian government covering up profound discoveries in Egypt.

freakyanimals_mouse_ears_03_10.jpg

Sumerian clay tablets tell the story of creation of man using the clay of Earth and the blood (DNA) of the gods who came down to Earth from heaven. The gods, who traveled heaven in celestial boats and descended to Earth in fiery chambers. This is the first time an ancient civilization described their gods coming to earth in aircraft. Remember the modern day tribe that started a religion because of the "gods" (U.S. military) they saw come down in a device we call an airplane?

SumerAdapa.jpgSumerEarthMars.jpg

Sumerian symbol for medicine, two interweaved snakes, is all too similar to the double-helix of DNA. One thing to note is that the snake represented the devil/fallen angels in the bible. The interweaved snake could be symbolic for their DNA being mixed with human DNA which is backed up by the story of the Nephilim in the Bible. In essence the fallen/rebel angels in the bible are the same beings as the Anunnaki in Sumerian text. Today we view them as extraterrestrials.

SumerMedicine.jpg

Edited by cityboi

actual documented UFO reports throughout the ages:

In 329 BC, Alexander the Great said he saw 2 strange objects in the sky that dived repeatedly at his army as they were attempting a river crossing. (Jaxartes River). The action so panicked his elephants, horses, and men they had to abandon the river crossing until the following day. They were described as great silver shields, spitting fire around the rims

----------------------------------------------

776 AD:

From an old chronicle by W. R. Drake "Those watching outside in that place, of whom many still live to this very day, saw they beheld the likeness of two large shields, reddish in color in motion above the church, and when the pagans who were outside saw this sign, they were at once thrown into confusion and terrified with fear and began to flee from the castle."

-----------------------------------------------

1290 AD:

Byland, North Yorkshire: From William of Newburghs Chronicle "While the abbot and monks were in the refectorium, a flat round, shining, silvery object flew over the abbey and caused the utmost terror."

1880 AD:

Members of the crew of the British India Company's steamship Patna witnessed two large luminous wheels each estimated to be 500 to 600 meters in diameter. The wheels were spinning, one on each side of the ship, and the spokes touching the ship. The sighting lasted 20 minutes and was witnessed by Captain Avern, third officer Manning, and Lee Fort Brace. Compiled by Danny Brown.

Book of Ezeliel (the Holy Bible)

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north-- and immense cloud with flashing lighting and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man, but each of them had four faces and four wings.

The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about as the creatures went. their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around (portholes?)

When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels... When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of the Almighty, like the tumult of an army.

other biblical references:

"In those days the nephilim were in the earth, the men of renown of whom ancient tales are told".

In Hebrew, "Nephilim" means, "Those who fell, or the fallen ones". Jude, the brother of Jesus describes them as "angels, having left their first estate in heaven". These fallen angels came to earth for their own purposes, to interfere in the development of human civilization.

references from the Book of Enoch (Enoch was Noah's grandfather)

"And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children"

"1. And Az

Edited by cityboi

many concepts in this ted speech are compelling. jill tarter discusses seti and how it doesn't presume existence of extraterrestrials, but rather acknowledges the possibility of such life. kinda mirrors my thoughts in that regard.

jill tarter on ted talks

many concepts in this ted speech are compelling. jill tarter discusses seti and how it doesn't presume existence of extraterrestrials, but rather acknowledges the possibility of such life. kinda mirrors my thoughts in that regard.

jill tarter on ted talks

I think when you look at things scientifically you can't presume the existence of extraterrestrials. Bottom line there has to be proof before its the true gospel. We have to detect radio signals or find physical evidence of a UFO craft or dead or live alien. Even if we find evidence of a UFO craft, we have to rule it out as being top secret military craft. One way of doing that is looking at the elements and properties that make up the crash debris. Scientist still call the Bible a myth because they have no scientific evidence of God. But it is amazing that so many people around the world believe in God without scientific evidence of his existence yet that cant believe that God can create other intelligent life form around the universe like ourselves. Our very existence proves there is other intelligent life somewhere out there. There are billions and maybe trillions and trillions of planets out there in this vast universe and its very unrealistic to say we are the only ones. The universe is like a big ocean and one day we will have a "Christopher Columbus" that will travel in the universe and discover new worlds with all kinds of life. While there is no scientific proof of extraterrestrial visitation, there certainly is evidence that some intelligent beings did come here. But again lack of scientific proof doesn't mean the phenomena is not real. It wasn't that long ago when it was scientific fact that the only planets in the universe were in out solar system. At one time it was scientific fact that the sun and stars revolved around the earth At one time it was scientific fact that the world was flat.

But when you look at things like this.........(mars landscape)...................

marspyramid.jpgFaceMars.jpgteds_fort.gif

you have to scratch your head and wonder if something is going on and that we may have to change the history books, our view of the world, ourselves and what has happened in our very own solar system. We also have to find out what did the ancients know because its no coincidence that we have the great pyramids and there appears to be pyramids on Mars. Add to the fact that the very name of the city near the great pyramids is Cairo which means "city of Mars"

Edited by cityboi