proof of extraterrestrials?

cityboi

here is a prehistoric cave drawing from 6,000 BC (it was colorized on the documentary to bring the image out) The drawing looks like a disk shaped craft in the sky and it appears to be "pulling" up people (abduction) and cattle. Thats interesting because UFOs have always been associated with cattle mutilations.

2407860989_c1fc5358bf_o.jpg

C'mon folks-----this is a prehistoric drawing. If this ain't the splitting image of modern interpretations of UFOs, I don't know what is. What sort of depiction could this be, but "aliens/UFOs"?

If it ain't drawings of UFOs, then those prehistoric people sure had vivid imaginations.

Edited by Charlotteman

The Disclosure Project group confirms that Neil Armstrong privately said to one or two people in their group that when he stepped on the moon he was surrounded by extraterrestrial vehicles. In 1997 Armstrong made a statement (not publicly) that he could not come forward with what he saw because if he did go public to the media, his family would be killed. I know this sounds far fetched and one might say how could their be ETs there? we all saw neil armstrong on the moon right? the fact is NASA had a much better quality film they used than what the world saw in 1969 live. And much of what was recorded on the better quality film (which was crystal clear color) was not released to the public. What is very interesting is that in the early 1980s all original Apollo film went missing. How the hell does NASA lose the original Apollo film? That by itself proves something fishy is going on. And isn't it odd how Neil Armstrong has gone into hiding and rarely makes pubic speeches? He never does interviews.

Edited by cityboi

Take a look at this radio interview from coast to coast am. This is part one but you can see the other parts through links on the page. Basically it talks about the missing Apollo 11 tapes and "glass structures" on the moon that appear to be 10 miles tall! researchers confirm this because the same object(s) are seen in different photos from other perspectives which rules particles or scratches on the film.

But its worth the time looking at all the parts! great stuff here!

Edited by Neo

Interesting stuff. Also interesting to note is that practically no one believes a word the government says. The government's ability to tell the truth about anything is ancient history.

So with this whole UFO/aliens thing, it will be up to the people to find out the truth. The government is clearly obstructing the truth. I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that Neil Armstrong was directly threatened to keep his mouth shut, or else.

It's up to us, the people, to find out what's really going on. Thank our lucky stars for the internet. In spite of deceitful governments, maybe one day we'll know the damn truth.

Edited by Charlotteman

Despite all of the above posts and watching the Ancient Aliens show that was just on the History Channel, I still can't agree 100% that there is a true cover-up. I do believe in life outside of our planet, even complex life like our own and that it is entirely possible that they have visited us in the past and continue to visit us. I don't believe the notion of this is far fetched at all considering our own technological progressions made just in the last 50 years.

What I have a problem with is the talk that there is some huge cover-up for the Apollo missions and that Armstrong was surrounded by aliens or alien craft on the Moon. Do you honestly think anyone would be able to keep their composure if such a thing happened? The video that we get to see may not be of high quality, but the audio is there and there doesn't seem to be any signs in his voice that something was going on that was out of this world.

Just because we don't know how the Egyptians built the pyramids (or Indians, etc.) doesn't give us a free ticket to say that it had to be aliens. The fact is that we don't know and there could very well be an obvious explanation right before our very eyes that we don't see for looking too hard into it. I believe technology has gotten lost over thousands of years as well as evidence of such, but I certainly don't decry that it had to be aliens that gave it to them. If we can come up with crazy things today I'm certain they could do it then. In terms of an evolutionary timeline, we're identical to those who built the pyramids, so why is it that people can't believe they built such magnificent structures by themselves?

Someone just 20 years ago could never have dreamed that we would have devices like the iPhone that could be had for a couple hundred bucks, so why is it that we can't reverse that thought? Why is it that we can't believe that several thousand years ago there was technology that we can't comprehend of today?

I have heard that even NASA couldn't recreate the Apollo missions today as they people who worked on them have since passed away or moved on. That was just 40 years ago, imagine several thousand years ago.

Despite all of the above posts and watching the Ancient Aliens show that was just on the History Channel, I still can't agree 100% that there is a true cover-up. I do believe in life outside of our planet, even complex life like our own and that it is entirely possible that they have visited us in the past and continue to visit us. I don't believe the notion of this is far fetched at all considering our own technological progressions made just in the last 50 years.

What I have a problem with is the talk that there is some huge cover-up for the Apollo missions and that Armstrong was surrounded by aliens or alien craft on the Moon. Do you honestly think anyone would be able to keep their composure if such a thing happened? The video that we get to see may not be of high quality, but the audio is there and there doesn't seem to be any signs in his voice that something was going on that was out of this world.

Just because we don't know how the Egyptians built the pyramids (or Indians, etc.) doesn't give us a free ticket to say that it had to be aliens. The fact is that we don't know and there could very well be an obvious explanation right before our very eyes that we don't see for looking too hard into it. I believe technology has gotten lost over thousands of years as well as evidence of such, but I certainly don't decry that it had to be aliens that gave it to them. If we can come up with crazy things today I'm certain they could do it then. In terms of an evolutionary timeline, we're identical to those who built the pyramids, so why is it that people can't believe they built such magnificent structures by themselves?

Someone just 20 years ago could never have dreamed that we would have devices like the iPhone that could be had for a couple hundred bucks, so why is it that we can't reverse that thought? Why is it that we can't believe that several thousand years ago there was technology that we can't comprehend of today?

I have heard that even NASA couldn't recreate the Apollo missions today as they people who worked on them have since passed away or moved on. That was just 40 years ago, imagine several thousand years ago.

The thing is NASA was well aware of what was on the moon before the landing. If you look at testimony from the Disclosure Project, top military personel confirm there are very ancient artificial structures on the moon, a lot of it being made of glass. (btw it has been said because of the conditions on the moon, glass is 20 times stronger there than on earth.) Im sure Armstrong and the others were briefed about the situation before they left earth so they wouldnt be caught off gaurd. I think it was more of an exageration that he was surrounded by UFOs. The testimony I read says there were about 3 or 4 sitting on the edge of a crater. Also note that there were 2 or 3 times all the picture went off and the audio went silent to the viewers at home. The astronauts could have used that time to talk about sensative info. Quite frankly we really dont know what Armstrong said when he stepped on the moon. Armstrong could have said something else in regards to what he saw with his mic off and the viewers at home could have heard recording of Neil Armstrong saying those famous words. Its possible and that would be very easy to do. The missing Apollo tapes pretty much proves something supicious is going on. We are talking about 700 boxes that are missing! You just dont lose 700 boxes of tape. Much of that tape the public has never seen before. That raises big red flags along with the fact that Neil Armstrong rarely makes public speeches and never does interviews.

As for the Pyramids, I dont think aliens built them but its possible that the knowledge to build them came from beings from another world. It is a mystery that the ancient Egyptian described every aspect of their lives including building temples but they do not tell how they built the Great Pyramids.

Edited by cityboi

Interesting stuff. Also interesting to note is that practically no one believes a word the government says. The government's ability to tell the truth about anything is ancient history.

So with this whole UFO/aliens thing, it will be up to the people to find out the truth. The government is clearly obstructing the truth. I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that Neil Armstrong was directly threatened to keep his mouth shut, or else.

It's up to us, the people, to find out what's really going on. Thank our lucky stars for the internet. In spite of deceitful governments, maybe one day we'll know the damn truth.

I agree with you man. I dont think "The Government" is hiding it. This info is compartmentilized and many top officials are kept out of the loop. I think there is a shadow government hidden within the government that is behind the cover-up. Everything is on a need to know basis. Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld have both been briefed on UFOs. Also keep in mind there is international coroporation in the cover-up. Would certain factions of the government cover up the UFO reality? yes. The Brooking Report in 1960 advised NASA if they were to find evidence of extraterrestrial life, they should keep it secret from the public because of a number of implications related to religion and advance technology coming to quickly to humanity. Dick Cheney was directly asked if he were briefed on UFOs. Instead of saying No thats rediculous he said "If I had been briefed, it would have been top secret and I cant talk about it" Dick Cheney's didnt have a joking tone when he answered that question.

Edited by cityboi

This is another interesting issue. The man to the moon missions were 40+ years ago. The technology to get to the moon has to have been relatively primitive compared to today's science. But yet we "haven't been back". Why?

Of course who believes any official reasons given by NASA. With all the lies and misinformation the government has spread, I doubt even school kids would believe any of it.

Was man warned off the moon? Is there a coverup? It's too important not to know.

This is another interesting issue. The man to the moon missions were 40+ years ago. The technology to get to the moon has to have been relatively primitive compared to today's science. But yet we "haven't been back". Why?

Well, that's a question that's easy to answer. Political will. We've been there and done that so why spend billions of dollars just to do the same thing again? Taxpayers don't particularly care for 'wasting' billions and billions of dollars on exploring space since they see no direct benefit for the most part.

It isn't that we don't have the technology to make it there, but that NASA would have an extremely hard time engineering the Apollo missions as they were. If we went today, we would simply go about it a little different way.

Notice though, that the new Shuttle replacement from NASA is strikingly similar to that of the Apollo program in many aspects. We have reverted to an 'ancient' technology of just 40 years ago. This really makes one wonder why it is so hard to believe that humans thousands of years ago couldn't have had technology that is unknown to us. Put to inventors in separate rooms and ask them to create the same thing, they will almost always go about it much differently.

Back to the topic on hand, I really don't see any evidence that NASA was being untruthful regarding the Apollo program. Where is the evidence for the glass structures?

Well, that's a question that's easy to answer. Political will. We've been there and done that so why spend billions of dollars just to do the same thing again? Taxpayers don't particularly care for 'wasting' billions and billions of dollars on exploring space since they see no direct benefit for the most part.

It isn't that we don't have the technology to make it there, but that NASA would have an extremely hard time engineering the Apollo missions as they were. If we went today, we would simply go about it a little different way.

Notice though, that the new Shuttle replacement from NASA is strikingly similar to that of the Apollo program in many aspects. We have reverted to an 'ancient' technology of just 40 years ago. This really makes one wonder why it is so hard to believe that humans thousands of years ago couldn't have had technology that is unknown to us. Put to inventors in separate rooms and ask them to create the same thing, they will almost always go about it much differently.

Back to the topic on hand, I really don't see any evidence that NASA was being untruthful regarding the Apollo program. Where is the evidence for the glass structures?

Well there is no proof of this but it was said the Neil Armstrong said privately "we were warned off the moon". The moon missions stopped abruptly even though there was still funding to go. One has to wonder why they didn't go a step further and build a space station on the moon. We certainly had the capability to get to the moon. As far as the glass structures, most of it is backed up by testimony from very high ranking and credible people and I know you cant say that proof. But there have been photos of part of the moon where there are some "reflections". Again whos to say, man could have been capable of going to the moon in the remote past. Evidence of their technology could have been lost due to natural world wide destructions. Because the surface of the moon doesn't change unless a meteor hits it everything there would be perfectly preserved because of the lack of oxygen and water. That means if a million years ago there were humans that built things on the moon, it would be perfectly preserved today. Another theory is that the "structures" on the moon were built by ETs. One might ask how can structures so big be built on the moon? the answer to that is that there is less gravity on the moon so you can build things bigger and taller there than on earth.

But I encourage everyone to listen to these testimonies, one of which discusses structures on the moon. I think there are 13 parts, but you'll see many very credible people on there tell what they know.

Karl Wolf discusses structures on the moon.

Edited by cityboi

^^^^the last vid won't play. Maybe it is being tampered with (?) by the government :unsure: lol

Interesting vids for sure. But we can't discount the possibility that all this could be disinformation purposefully engineered by the government. One of the men even intimated he had been a counter-intelligence agent.

Also I wonder: if the things these men are saying is the truth, wouldn't the CIA have permanently eliminated them, for blabbing?

^^^^the last vid won't play. Maybe it is being tampered with (?) by the government :unsure: lol

Interesting vids for sure. But we can't discount the possibility that all this could be disinformation purposefully engineered by the government. One of the men even intimated he had been a counter-intelligence agent.

Also I wonder: if the things these men are saying is the truth, wouldn't the CIA have permanently eliminated them, for blabbing?

To answer your last question, yes they likely are telling the truth. Once a person goes public nationwide, the people in the "shadow government" isn't going to touch him. But you are correct that the government does use misinformation tactics by mixing truth with something thats not truthful. Most of those men and women on the youtube clip I believe is telling the truth. Now here is another rumor.....Now it can not be verified in any way whether its the truth or not but supposedly some world leaders had a secret meeting and they discussed some sort of disclosure around 2012. Take it with a grain of salt though.

Another thing to add is that a NASA JPL scientist point blank told the Disclosure Group, run by Dr Steven Greer, that there are artificial structures of non-human origin on Mars and on parts of the moon.

That certainly is clear to me. I don't need to take his word for it.........

marspyramid.jpg

teds_fort.gif

Also the chief astronomer for the Vatican also said to the Disclosure group that the Vatican is well aware that we are being visited by extraterrestrials. One could argue that this Disclosure Group which is run by a doctor and civilian could be part of a slow disclosure of the extraterrestrial reality supported by the government because key leaders around the world are point blank saying what they know.

Another interesting thing to note it has been said that technologies such as fiber optics and the intergrated circuit all came from back engineering UFO projects from the late 1940s. In fact the 1947 UFO Roswell crash has been said is the direct source of Fiber Optics and what has led to the modern day computer chip. Companies that had contracts with the U.S. government took these discoveries and developed them for commercial use. Its interesting because Boeing, the world’s largest aircraft manufacturer, has admitted it is working on experimental anti-gravity projects that could overturn a century of conventional aerospace propulsion technology. And this is a fact they have admitted this. Boeing btw has numerous contracts with the U.S. Government.

source:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/09/05/wow.tech.black.world/

quote from the CNN article:

- "Boeing, the world's largest aircraft manufacturer says it is working on anti-gravity propulsion, which could revolutionize conventional aviation.

If the science underpinning the program can be made into reality, it will be the biggest thing to hit the aviation industry since the Wright Brothers.

- "GRASP," or Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion, was only recently reported in Jane's Defence Weekly, but the U.S. military may have had the technology for years."

- The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), based in Nevada, say that mysterious U.S. military craft using this kind of technology have been skirting the skies since the 1980s."

This backs up what former Lockheed Vice President and father of stealth technology claimed. The late Ben Rich said there are two kinds of UFOs. The ones we build and the one the ETs build. Ben Rich went on to say that we already have the means to travel to the stars and that we have things out in the desert that are more than 50 years ahead of what you could imagine. Ben Rich also said there are technologies the government possess (from the UFO phenomena) where any private conversation around the world could be heard. To us these kind of technologies would seem like magic and science fiction. But a person from the 16th century would say the very same thing about a cell phone. To him it would be "magic" to talk to someone on the opposite side of the planet through a plastic devices with buttons. There is a saying....truth is often stranger than fiction.

Edited by cityboi

It was said that the disclosure of the UFO/Extraterrestrial phenomena would happen gradually. In other words it wont happen all of a sudden, which I understand why. Info will be slowly leaked out and then it will eventually be accepted as fact that we are being visited. Some Canadian documents that have been declassified reveal what Senior Radio Engineer in the Canadian Department of Transport, Wilbert Smith wrote. In a memo Smith wrote in 1950, here is a list in the memo that he wrote:

1) The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating higher than even the H-bomb.

2) Flying saucers exist.

3) Their modus operandi is unknown but concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Vannevar Bush.

4) The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance.

5) The United States authorities are investigating along quite a number of lines, which might possibly be related to the saucers such as mental phenomena.

Keep in mind this is not a hoaxed document, the document is actual declassified information from the Canadian government. What the document reveals is that the Majestic 12 group really existed. The Majestic 12 was set up by President Truman after the crash in Roswell to study all this. Other documents that have surfaced says Vannevar Bush was part of the Majestic 12 and the memo above confirms that such a group was really set up. The linking of Vannevar Bush with the Majestic 12 in this memo also would verfify that other documents concerning the Majestic 12 are legitimate. Those documents actually describe the Roswell crash and the alien beings. Here is a link for more info.......

http://www.presidentialufo.com/top_secret_draft.htm

Edited by cityboi

Remember the "Phoenix Lights" siting back in 1997?. Thousands of Arizona resident described amber lights in formation as one craft. hundreds of witnesses said the object had to have been almost a mile across and was completely silent. Even the governor of Arizona at the time saw it and claimed it was a huge craft that had a wing span of about a mile.

here is video that was shown on a foreign CNN station and seems to be a boomerang craft because you can see something dark connecting the lights.

Phoenix Lights Youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ8D3Hveghw

NASA typically relays sensitive messages on secret radio channels. But a ham radio operator cracked into one of those channels during the 1989 Discovery mission. An astronaut was recorded saying "Houston this is Discovery....We still have the alien space craft under observance". At first NASA flat out denied it. But when NASA realized the man had proof it was from their secret channel they changed their story and said the astronaut was just joking. After hearing it, it doesn't sound like he was joking and further more if it was a joke, why didn't NASA say that from the start? why did they deny that one of their astronauts said that? Here is the clip....listen around 0:39 seconds into it

Edited by cityboi

The UK just announced the declassification of more UFO files today. Just briefly scanning through the files im already seeing descriptions of disk/saucer and cigar shaped craft. Like I said earlier the declassification is happening gradually.

The archives

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

The article:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510180,00.html

Edited by cityboi

Good work cityboi, I've always found this stuff interesting even if I'm not totally sold on the what it all means. I was wondering if you watch UFO Hunters on the History channel? At the end of the episode last week they showed a clip of a triangular set of lights flying at what seemed to be a high rate of speed. That video was one of the clearest I've ever seen. Whether it's alien or one of ours, it's certainly interesting. I hope they go into more detail this week.

Good work cityboi, I've always found this stuff interesting even if I'm not totally sold on the what it all means. I was wondering if you watch UFO Hunters on the History channel? At the end of the episode last week they showed a clip of a triangular set of lights flying at what seemed to be a high rate of speed. That video was one of the clearest I've ever seen. Whether it's alien or one of ours, it's certainly interesting. I hope they go into more detail this week.

Thanks! I think if people become more open minded and stop treating this subject as fantasy and science fiction, the evidence out there will reveal some profound facts. We are taught to ridicule people that believe in UFOs. That may be why we don't have more people participating in this thread. But in fact a recent poll has shown that more than 50% of Americans now believe that UFOs are extraterrestrial and that the government is covering the whole topic up. That really say that a lot of people are beginning to take this seriously and its not just average citizens, we are talking about many high ranking people in the government.

Yes I watch UFO hunters every week. they are good and that is a very interesting video you posted. To me it looks to be a top secret military craft because it flies like a plane. But who is to say where some of the technology inside of it came from.

BTW here is a page out of yesterdays declassified UFO UK government documents. And people say we are not being visited.....

even with this info in black and white directly from a government's archives, people still wont believe it......

ufodocument.jpg

ALSO..there is a buzz going on that a UFO was spotted at the inauguration of Barack Obama

at 0:12 seconds on this CNN footage you see something streak across the sky at an incredible speed. researchers have looked at the video and determined it wasn't a bird or insect because the object is too flat. It seems to be common that UFOs show up at historical events. In historical paintings, disk shaped objects are seen in the sky during the birth of Christ for example and people in "flying machines" are seen in paintings with Jesus on the cross.

here is another clip. use the Washington Monument as a point of reference and you see the object goes behind it. There is no way there are birds that large and I have never seen a bird fly that fast before.

But if people don't buy anything else i've posted, they should really take a look at the" Battle of Los Angeles" event. It was a real event recorded on film, There are audio broadcasts describing the event, there are newspaper articles, the LA times event took photos of the glowing object. Its a fact the object hovered silently in the air and that the army fired at the object for over an hour (direct hits) and could not bring it down. And whats even more interesting is that the army first said they fired at nothing and then said it was a weather balloon. Clearly something strange happened that night and clearly the army covered it up. I'm really surprised this UFO case doesn't get more attention than the Roswell case.

Direct hits could not bring this down? Even a skeptic has to scratch his head.

System_Ascending.JPG

Edited by cityboi

Here is an interesting documentary about the supposed "Majestic 12" government documents that were leaked. The documents name the 12 men who were put in charge of the UFO phenomena after the Roswell crash in 1947. Are they real? You be the judge.

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaJcvCTdCSY

part 2 (the craft in the "Battle of Los angles" are mentioned in the MJ-12 documents)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxUZz3unNpk...feature=related

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RXPe05m0ko...feature=related

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNGG4s6mV00...feature=related

part 5 (the beginning of this clip pretty much proves that the MJ-12 group existed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KMqOB80jU...feature=related

here is another documentary related to the MJ-12 enjoy!

part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4GE9pBihng...feature=related

part2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho9StlnSDzM...feature=related

part3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEg01738BYI...feature=related

part4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlaCPDEDXaw...feature=related

part5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNyie_C2FHI...feature=related

Edited by cityboi

....... take a look at the" Battle of Los Angeles" event. It was a real event recorded on film, There are audio broadcasts describing the event, there are newspaper articles, the LA times event took photos of the glowing object. Its a fact the object hovered silently in the air and that the army fired at the object for over an hour (direct hits) and could not bring it down. And whats even more interesting is that the army first said they fired at nothing and then said it was a weather balloon. Clearly something strange happened that night and clearly the army covered it up. I'm really surprised this UFO case doesn't get more attention than the Roswell case.

Direct hits could not bring this down? Even a skeptic has to scratch his head.

I couldn't agree more. Roswell is a titilating case, but Battle of Los Angeles is the true kicker!

Personally I've been interested in the UFO subject since 1978. I've read tons of stuff over the decades-----but for some reason I only learned about the Battle of Los Angeles a couple years ago. Why is the event not more famous? Even my partner, a skeptic if there ever was one, was fascinated by it.

I also agree with the assessment that direct hits would surely bring anything down.

I couldn't agree more. Roswell is a titilating case, but Battle of Los Angeles is the true kicker!

Personally I've been interested in the UFO subject since 1978. I've read tons of stuff over the decades-----but for some reason I only learned about the Battle of Los Angeles a couple years ago. Why is the event not more famous? Even my partner, a skeptic if there ever was one, was fascinated by it.

I also agree with the assessment that direct hits would surely bring anything down.

when the light is inverted on the LA Times photo, clearly this is a disk shape. The darkness also reveals that the object itself was glowing.

battleufo.jpg

this is a very huge object as well.

(the original 1942 LA times photo)

battleoflosangeles.jpg

a volunteer air raid warden at the time saw it up close and personal and here is her testimony

"It was huge! It was just enormous! And it was practically right over my house. I had never seen anything like it in my life!" she said. "It was just hovering there in the sky and hardly moving at all."

"It was a lovely pale orange and about the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. I could see it perfectly because it was very close. It was big!"

"They sent fighter planes up and I watched them in groups approach it and then turn away. They were shooting at it but it didn't seem to matter."

"It was like the Fourth of July but much louder. They were firing like crazy but they couldn't touch it."

"I'll never forget what a magnificent sight it was. Just marvelous. And what a gorgeous color!", she said

I honestly do know why its not a more famous case because there is clearly more direct evidence than the roswell case. The Battle of Los Angeles seems so surreal because it sounds like something right out of a 1950s flying saucer movie but the event did indeed happen. This is not a hearsay event like Roswell. I actually hate that its called the battle of Los Angeles because it sounds like a movie title. I believe that the object in that event was a UFO of extraterrestrial orgin because there simply is no other earthly explanation for what hapened. you dont fire 2,000 rounds of ammo for an hour at a weather balloon and not bring it down. It amazes me that people bought that. Just think if this had happened in the day time when the disk would have been clearly visible. But like your self for years I have been interested in the UFO subject along with the lost civilization and the Great Pyramids. I believe all three are related one way or another.

Edited by cityboi

a photo enhancement not only shows a saucer shaped craft but it has the classic dome on top as well. Debunkers have tried to say that it was Japanese craft or a blimp. Those explanations don't hold up either because whether it was a Japanese craft, blimp or weather balloon, the ammo would have brought the object down. Furthermore if it were Japanese craft, they would have fired back.

Picture%207.jpg

Its interesting that they have a re-enactment of the event every year

Edited by cityboi

Here is a 1947 film clip of a supposed dead alien on a stretcher in Hanger 84 at Roswell, NM. A man who was in the Army stationed at Roswell in 1947 released the clip and claims it is authentic. I must say the film quality has an authentic aged look. Researcher have said that the clothing and uniforms are EXACTLY was was worn in 1947 and the people in the film don't appear to be acting. There is a sense of real chaos. The alien looks almost human except it is small, has a slighty larger head and 6 fingers and 6 toes. Hopefully the man will let researchers analyze the film further to do some sort of carbon dating to verify the film is indeed from 1947. Also at the end of the clip you can see the faces of two men. If they can be identified as military personell from 1947 that would also confirm it. But I must say this looks authentic and not fake like the alien autopsy film which had a fake grainy aged look.

Edited by cityboi

alien_army.jpg

LOL I love the pic of the alien shaking a human's hand! :rofl:

Something I've been considering re: Battle of Los Angeles----could the "craft" have actually been an early experimental hologram? Perhaps the American army was testing a hologram technology, or even the Japanese military.....

Just an idea to throw out there, since we have to exhaustively eliminate every possible earthly explanation.

LOL I love the pic of the alien shaking a human's hand! :rofl:

Something I've been considering re: Battle of Los Angeles----could the "craft" have actually been an early experimental hologram? Perhaps the American army was testing a hologram technology, or even the Japanese military.....

Just an idea to throw out there, since we have to exhaustively eliminate every possible earthly explanation.

I doubt a hologram was that advanced back in the 40s. Residents saw the object fly right over their homes and dont forget the ammo exploded right before it hit the object indicating the craft had some sort of shields. Interesting theory though. I think the government may be capable of doing that today.

Edited by cityboi