Thread #07: LIMA, Centro Empresarial Camino Real

Hello again and lets enjoy the photos.............Centro Empresarial Camino Real is a complex that consists of Office buildings, embassies, Shopping mall (im not really sure), and a 5-star hotel........Its such a small city.....

I took only 6 pics because citizens are not allowed to take pics inside the complex even if you identify yourself................However, i walked around the complex looking for the best views taking only 6 pics.....

CR1.jpg

well, at least i know this guy was designed by arch. Bernardo Fort-Brescia

CR2.jpg

CR3.jpg

CR4.jpg

CR5.jpg

Panorama of CC Camino Real

CR6.jpg

Next thread (the 8th one): ''LIMA, San Isidro's office buildings''

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEFINITEVELY NO............This complex is located inside Lima, at Lima's district of San Isidro.........I said ''small city'' because it has everything a city needs to have: shopping mall, offices, embassies, hotel, parking lots, etc...........its such a small city........

DEFINITEVELY NO............This complex is located inside Lima, at Lima's district of San Isidro.........I said ''small city'' because it has everything a city needs to have: shopping mall, offices, embassies, hotel, parking lots, etc...........its such a small city........

Oh, ok. I was confused about this too. Thanks for clearing it up.

• 1 month later...

Archived