Black and White and New Towner

I am beginning this topic to provide a thread for New Towner to attack me directly rather than highjacking the threads on other subjects.

Many members have expressed displeasure with New Towner's constant baiting and insults that constantly disrupt the discussions. This is where the insults belong.

I am happy to address any subject Mr. Towner would like to discuss.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is absolutely not going to happen. B&W we discussed the proper course of action in regards to any issues you might have with posts your perceive as unfair towards you, this action was exactly the opposite of PMing me.

If anyone ever has an issue with another forumer they perceive as combatative towards them, this is exactly NOT WHAT TO DO. Instead please contact me, monsoon, or another mod to look into the matter.

I encourage and request folks to please use the "report" feature to report threads like this to the moderation staff so we can close them down in as timely as manner as possible.

Archived