Bella Vista

Mith242

I thought maybe NWA's newest city deserved it's own topic. Smaller towns like Lowell have their own topic. Bella Vista officially got their first turnback funds today from the state. Right now the state is using estimates from 2000 at about 15,600. Although like just about anywhere else in NWA, 2000 numbers are pretty outdated. I don't tend to hear a lot of other news come out of Bella Vista. I'm not sure if there really isn't much going on like the rest of NWA or if maybe none of our forumers are from or near it and no one bothers to post much about it. Anyway hopefully we'll start hearing a little more about our newest city.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought maybe NWA's newest city deserved it's own topic. Smaller towns like Lowell have their own topic. Bella Vista officially got their first turnback funds today from the state. Right now the state is using estimates from 2000 at about 15,600. Although like just about anywhere else in NWA, 2000 numbers are pretty outdated. I don't tend to hear a lot of other news come out of Bella Vista. I'm not sure if there really isn't much going on like the rest of NWA or if maybe none of our forumers are from or near it and no one bothers to post much about it. Anyway hopefully we'll start hearing a little more about our newest city.

I think BV is a good place to invest in real estate. Now that they have incorporated, property values will no doubt go up. I own a bunch of lots there, all on one street, and am just letting them sit there and rise in value. The trees, outdoor rec opps., the proximity to Wal-Mart HQ, Bentonville Schools (at least my lots are in BV vs. Gravette), and other factors will contribute to making BV a good investment.

Despite all the memories that I have in bella vist, I still think the landscape and a majority of the homes are beautiful, especially the valley that 71 runs through, I can imagine all the development that will take place in the future there.

Archived