Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunrisese

Big develoment on I-75?

9 posts in this topic

According to chattanoogan.com there will be a Hampton Inn, Quality Inn, and Holiday Inn. There is also plans for a Sonny's Barbecue, O'Charley's, Ruby Tuesday's and Starbucks Coffee.

On top of that information, I was watching the news the other night (I can't remember which station) and they said that a Publix, Home Depot and Target are on the way to the Ooltewah as well. Based on the space behind Midnite Oil where the hotels and restaurants are going I would assume that the big box retailers will end up not there but somewhere down past Wal-Mart on Little Debbie Parkway maybe.

According to chattanoogan.com there will be a Hampton Inn, Quality Inn, and Holiday Inn. There is also plans for a Sonny's Barbecue, O'Charley's, Ruby Tuesday's and Starbucks Coffee.

On top of that information, I was watching the news the other night (I can't remember which station) and they said that a Publix, Home Depot and Target are on the way to the Ooltewah as well. Based on the space behind Midnite Oil where the hotels and restaurants are going I would assume that the big box retailers will end up not there but somewhere down past Wal-Mart on Little Debbie Parkway maybe.

Is Sonny's Barbecue a chain? I'm not familiar with it.

If all this development goes in there, traffic will double easily.

Yes Sonny's is a chain. Currently the closest locations are in Rome GA, Marietta GA, and Knoxville TN. According to Sonny's website Knoxville is the only location in Tennessee but it seems Sonny's has a pretty big presence in the Atlanta Metro area.