Big develoment on I-75?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to chattanoogan.com there will be a Hampton Inn, Quality Inn, and Holiday Inn. There is also plans for a Sonny's Barbecue, O'Charley's, Ruby Tuesday's and Starbucks Coffee.

On top of that information, I was watching the news the other night (I can't remember which station) and they said that a Publix, Home Depot and Target are on the way to the Ooltewah as well. Based on the space behind Midnite Oil where the hotels and restaurants are going I would assume that the big box retailers will end up not there but somewhere down past Wal-Mart on Little Debbie Parkway maybe.

According to chattanoogan.com there will be a Hampton Inn, Quality Inn, and Holiday Inn. There is also plans for a Sonny's Barbecue, O'Charley's, Ruby Tuesday's and Starbucks Coffee.

On top of that information, I was watching the news the other night (I can't remember which station) and they said that a Publix, Home Depot and Target are on the way to the Ooltewah as well. Based on the space behind Midnite Oil where the hotels and restaurants are going I would assume that the big box retailers will end up not there but somewhere down past Wal-Mart on Little Debbie Parkway maybe.

• 1 month later...

Archived