T-Mobile Call Center Coming To Augusta

PJA

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Augusta must really be high on t-mobile's list. The new building is gettin build faster than anything i have ever seen in augusta. Usually something takes a yr just to clear the land in aug. They just started at the end of april & are having a job fair in august so looks like by september it will be open. Pretty good completion time for a project in richmond county.

the building is on wheeler rd by the csra credit union, the new sonic, & across from 2 gas stations. Its btw the wheeler rd exit on I-20 east & i think belair industrial park rd is the name. You cant see it yet if u ride on I-20, you have to ride down wheeler rd or belair industrial to get a view. It should be able to be seen in the future from I-20 because their still clearing land and it looks like belair industrial rd will widen near the center approaching wheeler rd. It looks probably btw 2-4 floors right now but its goin to have a 1000 jobs plus magnagement so it should be 5-7 floors when completed.

Archived