Prudential Staying In City

HartfordTycoon

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope this a sign of a new office building and if that come to past, well then I hope it be the taller like 600 to 860 feet high because that will make the chnages of our skyline because the skyline starting to look leval because of the Hartford 21 if look at it :thumbsup:

Unfortunately most of the drones that occupy those office towers are the same dull Starbucks drinkers who enter in 9 and exit at 5. More of the same BS the downtown sees. Just trying to coax the many big companies to occupy vacant office space can be like spitting into the ocean. Whats better for the city overall are small retail businesses opening on Pratt st. or a locally owned internet cafe. One by one. Developement deals being signed at those vacant parking lots for small scale mixed use buildings. Notwithstanding zoning and municipal changes that are desperately needed to foster more urban regional management and taxation. Underground parking MANDATED!! Not voluntary.

And I hope the office building look very charming and a different color and taller then any other office buildings like 600 to 860 feet tall maybe with a mix use maybe the people who work in there could live there too LOL :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your saying that they need to nock down the CP 1 well im all for it because having a office building taller then City Place, that is next door would look very nice into the skyline. What a big big different to it!!!

Archived